Most Clicked This Week
- Biden administration needs to send a consistent message to the Iranian regime about its misbehavior
- How far will Biden go to please the Left?
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- Bret Stephens to President Biden: The US can achieve a lot “when it abandons decades of conventional wisdom regarding the nature of the Middle East’s problems and the solutions to them”
- "Deputy Foreign Minister Tzipi Hotovely tells Hillel President Eric Fingerhut that Monday's surprise cancellation of her speech was 'unacceptable'" [VIDEO]
- Bus driver says 200 rioters ‘tried to lynch me’; blazing vehicle burns through power cables; mayor blames police for violence, is also attacked by crowd
- Pro-Trump supporters discover that hate does in fact have a home here in Highland Park: "The hate, the foul language, the physical abuse of senior citizens was inexcusable."
- "Earlier this month, the organization B’Tselem issued an eight-page paper that declares the Jewish state guilty of apartheid. It’s absurd"
Tag Archives: Vice President Joe Biden
And this, from a Joe Biden supporter: “Liberals repelled by both a blatant idiot and a bankrupting socialist could simply stay home”
SPECTATOR USA Where is the Democrat who can take on Trump? by Lionel Shriver July 3, 2019 I have plenty of shamefaced company in having rashly predicted, as pundits are warned never to do, that Donald Trump wouldn’t win the … Continue reading
COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS Biden’s Untimely Assault on Israel by Elliott Abrams April 19, 2016 Yesterday, Israel was assaulted twice: once by terrorists, and once by the Vice President of the United States. The physical attack was in Jerusalem, where a … Continue reading
The Eddie Jacobson-Harry Truman Story Pastor Chris Edmonds shares the story of how his father saved 200 Jews in a German concentration camp Sulamot: Music for Social Change Speaker of the House Congressman Paul Ryan at AIPAC’s 2016 Policy Conference Senator … Continue reading
GATESTONE Palestinians: Laughing Their Heads Off by Khaked Abu Toameh March 14, 2016 …Here is a dirty little secret: the Palestinian attackers were not driven to murder Jews because of “settlements” and “checkpoints.” Check their Facebook accounts: what fueled their … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST As I see it: Time to change the narrative by Melanie Phillips November 27, 2015 It is the West’s tragedy that it doesn’t understand it is up against exactly the same Islamic death cult that has attacked the … Continue reading
WASHINGTON FREE BEACON by Matthew Continetti June 19, 2015 Michael Oren reveals how Barack Obama tore apart the U.S.-Israel alliance …Oren’s credentials and relationships make him hard to dismiss. “The Obama administration was problematic because of its worldview: Unprecedented support … Continue reading
SALON by Corey Robin March 29, 2015 In the April issue of The Atlantic, Jeffrey Goldberg reports on a remarkable incident last fall at the residence of Vice President Joseph Biden….“Folks,” he continued, “there is no place else to go, and you … Continue reading
BREITBART by James Zumwalt March 11, 2015 President Obama set his Vice Presidential attack dog on the forty-seven GOP senators who dared send their March 9th letter to Iran’s leadership warning them any deal signed with Team Obama may be … Continue reading
WASHINGTON FREE BEACON by Adam Kredo February 18, 2015 A controversial U.S. Muslim leader who has been highly critical of Israel and said that the Jewish state should be on the “suspect list” in the wake of the 9/11 terror … Continue reading