Most Clicked This Week
- Arab countries are looking back more fondly on their Jewish heritage
- Anti-Israel Palestinian professor organized Manhattan subway terror operation
- “Palestinian wages are four times higher with Israeli employers than with Palestinian employers, and Palestinian workers receive health benefits, sick leave, and vacation time to the same degree as Israelis do"
- "World champion Sagi Muki posts photo with Iranian judoka Saeid Mollaei at Paris Grand Slam, hopes he will visit Israel"
- BDS Blacklist: Israeli Foreign Minister Katz slams UN Human Rights, brands issuing of report “shameful surrender to pressure by countries and organizations that are interested in harming Israel"
- New Israeli laser weapon system achieves 100% success in all test scenarios
- #BDSFail University of Illinois overturns vote to divest
- “The poll found that 64% of Palestinians favor a return to armed struggle in response to the plan”
Tag Archives: Vice President Joe Biden
And this, from a Joe Biden supporter: “Liberals repelled by both a blatant idiot and a bankrupting socialist could simply stay home”
SPECTATOR USA Where is the Democrat who can take on Trump? by Lionel Shriver July 3, 2019 I have plenty of shamefaced company in having rashly predicted, as pundits are warned never to do, that Donald Trump wouldn’t win the … Continue reading
COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS Biden’s Untimely Assault on Israel by Elliott Abrams April 19, 2016 Yesterday, Israel was assaulted twice: once by terrorists, and once by the Vice President of the United States. The physical attack was in Jerusalem, where a … Continue reading
The Eddie Jacobson-Harry Truman Story Pastor Chris Edmonds shares the story of how his father saved 200 Jews in a German concentration camp Sulamot: Music for Social Change Speaker of the House Congressman Paul Ryan at AIPAC’s 2016 Policy Conference Senator … Continue reading
GATESTONE Palestinians: Laughing Their Heads Off by Khaked Abu Toameh March 14, 2016 …Here is a dirty little secret: the Palestinian attackers were not driven to murder Jews because of “settlements” and “checkpoints.” Check their Facebook accounts: what fueled their … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST As I see it: Time to change the narrative by Melanie Phillips November 27, 2015 It is the West’s tragedy that it doesn’t understand it is up against exactly the same Islamic death cult that has attacked the … Continue reading
WASHINGTON FREE BEACON by Matthew Continetti June 19, 2015 Michael Oren reveals how Barack Obama tore apart the U.S.-Israel alliance …Oren’s credentials and relationships make him hard to dismiss. “The Obama administration was problematic because of its worldview: Unprecedented support … Continue reading
SALON by Corey Robin March 29, 2015 In the April issue of The Atlantic, Jeffrey Goldberg reports on a remarkable incident last fall at the residence of Vice President Joseph Biden….“Folks,” he continued, “there is no place else to go, and you … Continue reading