Most Clicked This Week
- “The attacks on pro-Israel Professor Hill were launched even though leftist thinking dictates he should enjoy triple-protected status because he checks three boxes on the all-important intersectional checklist: he’s black, gay, and an immigrant”
- Words are not violence. Violence is violence.
- Thomas Friedman and Ilhan Omar agree: We both don't like AIPAC
- "Hanukkah is a thoroughly Zionistic holiday. Not exactly a popular ideology in certain quarters these days"
- "Liberals advocate for immigration policies that are creating a humanitarian disaster, yet show their partisanship by not protesting measures they denounced when Trump was in office"
Tag Archives: Saad Aljabri
“Saad Aljabri was number two in Saudi intelligence until, he says, Mohammed bin Salman forced him out. Now, MBS is Saudi Arabia’s crown prince, and Aljabri is in exile. Aljabri believes the crown prince wants him dead because of what he knows”
60 MINUTES Former Saudi official calls Mohammed bin Salman a “psychopath,” says Saudi crown prince fears what he knows by Scott Pelley October 24, 2021 Much of the world was horrified when Saudi Arabia sent a hit squad to Turkey … Continue reading