Most Clicked This Week
- Manhattan: "Democratic city council candidate pledges to fight 'greedy Jewish landlords', end 'ethnic cleansing' by Jews"
- In Our Hands: The Battle for Jerusalem [VIDEO TRAILER]
- Netanyahu to German Foreign Minister: "You either meet with me or Breaking The Silence"
- "In bitter Holocaust Remembrance Day speech citing new UN documents, Netanyahu castigates global indifference 75 years ago, says it persists today" [VIDEO]
- #BDSFail: You didn't subscribe to ArchitectGuy for stock tips, but here we are
- Richard Branson's "Elders," a who's who of anti-Israel figures
- New Netflix series about Shin Bet agents in the West Bank begins streaming next month
- An Israeli Rabbi's Thoughtful Response to Obama's Speech on #RadicalIslam [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: Hannah Bladon
Last week’s terrorist-murderer “knew that if he committed an act of terror, he would be lionized by the Palestinian Authority and that, if he were killed or sent to prison, his family would be taken care of financially”
GATESTONE Why Is the US Still Funding Palestinian Terrorism? (At Least Close the PLO Office in Washington) by Shoshana Bryen April 19, 2017 British exchange student Hannah Bladon was stabbed to death on a Jerusalem light rail train last Friday. … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL UK student was standing near killer because she gave up her seat for woman with baby by Staff April 15, 2017 Hannah Bladon, the British student who was stabbed to death on the Jerusalem light rail on … Continue reading
Jerusalem: Parents of Hannah Bladon, 21, say her murder at the hands of a Palestinian terrorist Friday was ‘senseless and tragic’
TIMES OF ISRAEL Family of British student killed in Jerusalem attack ‘devastated’ by Staff April 15, 2017 The family of a British exchange student murdered in a terror attack in Jerusalem on Friday has said it is “devastated” by her … Continue reading