Most Clicked This Week
- Dershowitz: Why Trump is right in recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s capital [VIDEOS]
- Highland Park's own Billy Corgan on "Social Justice Warriors"
- EVENT POSTPONED: "Wish You Weren't Here" 12/12 Highland Park Screening
- Senator Cory Booker, opposing bipartisan Taylor Force Act "voted against a bill that simply demands Palestinian Authority stop funding murder of Jews"
- "By moving America’s embassy to Jerusalem, the U.S. confronts the bigoted double standards of the international community"
- The Reform Movement and Birthright Trips
- "The Jew of Malta" is to be shown at the Center for Jewish History. Would an African-American group show a racist film at one of their centers?"
- Amid Rocket Attacks, Roger Waters Reiterates Demand for Neil Young to Cancel Israel Concerts
Tag Archives: Hannah Bladon
Last week’s terrorist-murderer “knew that if he committed an act of terror, he would be lionized by the Palestinian Authority and that, if he were killed or sent to prison, his family would be taken care of financially”
GATESTONE Why Is the US Still Funding Palestinian Terrorism? (At Least Close the PLO Office in Washington) by Shoshana Bryen April 19, 2017 British exchange student Hannah Bladon was stabbed to death on a Jerusalem light rail train last Friday. … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL UK student was standing near killer because she gave up her seat for woman with baby by Staff April 15, 2017 Hannah Bladon, the British student who was stabbed to death on the Jerusalem light rail on … Continue reading
Jerusalem: Parents of Hannah Bladon, 21, say her murder at the hands of a Palestinian terrorist Friday was ‘senseless and tragic’
TIMES OF ISRAEL Family of British student killed in Jerusalem attack ‘devastated’ by Staff April 15, 2017 The family of a British exchange student murdered in a terror attack in Jerusalem on Friday has said it is “devastated” by her … Continue reading