Most Clicked This Week
- Newly-minted NYU PhD (and future Northwestern University professor) takes podium at NYU graduation to attack Israel
- Birthright expands program to age 32
- "No, Israel isn’t a country of privileged and powerful white Europeans"
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- Palestinian child abuse caught on camera [VIDEOS]
- “The Palestinian tragedy is self-perpetuating, led by those unable to come to terms with history”
- "Tlaib’s behavior is not unique. Her fake, anti-Jewish history of the Holocaust is of a piece with the long history of anti-Jewish behavior"
- It would be far better if The New York Times waited until the plan was released and then commented on its specific provisions rather than stacking the deck against it by quoting only its most strident critics
Tag Archives: Hannah Bladon
Last week’s terrorist-murderer “knew that if he committed an act of terror, he would be lionized by the Palestinian Authority and that, if he were killed or sent to prison, his family would be taken care of financially”
GATESTONE Why Is the US Still Funding Palestinian Terrorism? (At Least Close the PLO Office in Washington) by Shoshana Bryen April 19, 2017 British exchange student Hannah Bladon was stabbed to death on a Jerusalem light rail train last Friday. … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL UK student was standing near killer because she gave up her seat for woman with baby by Staff April 15, 2017 Hannah Bladon, the British student who was stabbed to death on the Jerusalem light rail on … Continue reading
Jerusalem: Parents of Hannah Bladon, 21, say her murder at the hands of a Palestinian terrorist Friday was ‘senseless and tragic’
TIMES OF ISRAEL Family of British student killed in Jerusalem attack ‘devastated’ by Staff April 15, 2017 The family of a British exchange student murdered in a terror attack in Jerusalem on Friday has said it is “devastated” by her … Continue reading