Most Clicked This Week
- Chicagoans Bill and Tom Silverstein donate Exodus flag to US Holocaust Memorial Museum
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- EVENT EMET Rays of Light Dinner, Washington DC
- "Lauder has it backwards. It is his generation’s decision to dilute our religion, our culture, and our connection to our homeland, that has led to a generation of full of apathetic and disconnected Jews"
- Future Palestinian-American congresswoman Tlaib supports Palestinian "right of return" and "will 'absolutely' vote against aid to Israel"
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
Tag Archives: Taylor Force
JEWISH INSIDER Sen Graham: Taylor Force Act now added to omnibus By Jacob Kornbluh and JI Staff March 21, 2018 The Senate is expected to pass the Taylor Force Act as part of the $1.3 trillion omnibus appropriations bill this week, … Continue reading
US State Dept: “Trump administration strongly supports the Taylor Force Act, which is a consequence of Palestinian Authority and Palestine Liberation Organization’s policy of paying terrorists and their families”
WALL STREET JOURNAL How Do Palestinians Define ‘Terrorism’? by Jonathan Schanzer and Grant Rumley September 11, 2017 The Taylor Force Act is gathering momentum in Congress. Named for a West Point graduate who was stabbed to death by a Palestinian during … Continue reading
In case this wasn’t already clear, Palestinian terrorist confirms that “pay to slay” actually incited him to murder
PALESTINIAN MEDIA WATCH Interrogation of Palestinian terrorist proves: PA payments motivate terror by Itamar Marcus and Nan Jacques Zilberdik July 10, 2017 In anticipation of the hearing this coming Wednesday in the US Senate on the Taylor Force Act, which would cut … Continue reading
Glick: “It’s hard to find any establishment types who aren’t completely committed to the delusion that the PLO is the answer to America’s prayers” [VIDEO]
JERUSALEM POST The PLO’s most powerful lobbyists by Caroline B. Glick May 12, 2017 …The Taylor Force Act is a popular pro-Israel bill now being deliberated in Congress. If it passes, the US will be barred from transferring funds to … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Top US Senator Reintroduces Bill to Cut Off American Funding of Palestinian Authority Over ‘Barbaric’ Practice of Monetarily Rewarding Terrorists and Their Families by Barney Breen-Portnoy Febrary 28, 2017 A prominent US senator reintroduced legislation on Tuesday that would … Continue reading