Most Clicked This Week
- Another #ShuratHadin win: In precedent-setting decision, Jerusalem District Court rules that case on behalf of two Jewish American women held hostage by PLO terrorists in 1985 will be heard in Israel, despite the fact they're not citizens
- EVENT StandWithUs Hindu-Jewish Festival of Lights
- "Let this be our official notice. We will exercise our right to defend ourselves if you try to attack us. We will use proportionate force that a reasonable person would use to defend their family"
- Detroit Jewish community has pre-ordered Israeli technology to address mass-shootings
- European Court of Human Rights, the de facto highest court in the EU : Criticism of Islam will not be tolerated.
- "The drama of an aging and tired Europe is not a partisan or electoral issue; it is a civilizational one"
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- Pro Israel Palestinian Mudar Zahran addresses the European Parliament: BDS hurts us, we want peace with Israel
Tag Archives: Taylor Force
JEWISH INSIDER Sen Graham: Taylor Force Act now added to omnibus By Jacob Kornbluh and JI Staff March 21, 2018 The Senate is expected to pass the Taylor Force Act as part of the $1.3 trillion omnibus appropriations bill this week, … Continue reading
US State Dept: “Trump administration strongly supports the Taylor Force Act, which is a consequence of Palestinian Authority and Palestine Liberation Organization’s policy of paying terrorists and their families”
WALL STREET JOURNAL How Do Palestinians Define ‘Terrorism’? by Jonathan Schanzer and Grant Rumley September 11, 2017 The Taylor Force Act is gathering momentum in Congress. Named for a West Point graduate who was stabbed to death by a Palestinian during … Continue reading
In case this wasn’t already clear, Palestinian terrorist confirms that “pay to slay” actually incited him to murder
PALESTINIAN MEDIA WATCH Interrogation of Palestinian terrorist proves: PA payments motivate terror by Itamar Marcus and Nan Jacques Zilberdik July 10, 2017 In anticipation of the hearing this coming Wednesday in the US Senate on the Taylor Force Act, which would cut … Continue reading
Glick: “It’s hard to find any establishment types who aren’t completely committed to the delusion that the PLO is the answer to America’s prayers” [VIDEO]
JERUSALEM POST The PLO’s most powerful lobbyists by Caroline B. Glick May 12, 2017 …The Taylor Force Act is a popular pro-Israel bill now being deliberated in Congress. If it passes, the US will be barred from transferring funds to … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Top US Senator Reintroduces Bill to Cut Off American Funding of Palestinian Authority Over ‘Barbaric’ Practice of Monetarily Rewarding Terrorists and Their Families by Barney Breen-Portnoy Febrary 28, 2017 A prominent US senator reintroduced legislation on Tuesday that would … Continue reading