Most Clicked This Week
- The Dreyfus Affair: Why the filmmaker’s depiction of early-20th-century anti-Semitism in ‘J’accuse’ is, with reservations, ‘important and beautiful’
- Pensacola Saudi gunman's Twitter account "condemned US support for Israel and included a quote from Al-Qaeda’s deceased leader, the Saudi Osama bin Laden"
- Executive order to protects Jewish students “will effectively interpret Judaism as a race or nationality, not just a religion” but J Street opposes it
- Sunday Times reveals Corbyn's party ignored numerous allegations of antisemitism: "Labour members calling for “extermination of every Jew on the planet” and labeling them “bent nose manipulative liars”
- J Street and Palestinian Authority praise Democratic-led resolution which supports Two-State Solution and condemns proposed West Bank annexations
- "How could a speech that centered on advocating support for Israel and opposition to anti-Semitism, and in particular, the BDS movement, be considered anti-Semitic incitement?"
- Gal Gadot’s Wonder Woman: A Hamas-Bashing, Ex-IDF Soldier and Former Miss Israel
- Chicagoans Bill and Tom Silverstein donate Exodus flag to US Holocaust Memorial Museum
Tag Archives: Kofi Annan
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) UN chief proposes armed force to ‘protect’ Palestinians from Israel by Yoni Hersch, News Agencies and Israel Hayom Staff August 19, 2018 In a new report circulated Friday, United Nations Secretary General António Guterres … Continue reading
RABBI SHMULEY BLOG What’s Richard Branson’s Problem With Israel? by Rabbi Shmuley Boteach January 25, 2016 …A little known and unfortunate fact about Branson is his strange, anti-Israel opinions and activities that are beneath a man known for having a … Continue reading