Most Clicked This Week
- Pompeo: "No one should interpret the withdrawal of US troops from Syria as a sign that America is no longer committed to its strategy to stop Iranian aggression and efforts to obtain a nuclear capability"
- On Melbourne game show, nerdy modern Orthodox Jew has all the answers
- World Jewish Congress decision to honor German Chancellor Merkel with prestigious Theodor Herzl Award for Zionism "has sparked anger and bewilderment among Jewish leaders in US and Europe"
- "The announcement by Rafael of a first delivery of Trophy Active Protection Systems for M1 tanks is a dramatic development, in which the world’s most powerful military selects an Israeli defense system"
- EVENT StandWithUs Chicago 5th Annual Campus Champion Gala Sunday November 6
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- "How to explain the apparent indifference of mainstream Jewish groups and politicians to the spike in hate crimes committed against Jews?"
- Caroline Glick and Nonie Darwish defend Trump's troop withdrawal from Northern Syria but many--left and right--disagree
Tag Archives: Kofi Annan
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) UN chief proposes armed force to ‘protect’ Palestinians from Israel by Yoni Hersch, News Agencies and Israel Hayom Staff August 19, 2018 In a new report circulated Friday, United Nations Secretary General António Guterres … Continue reading
RABBI SHMULEY BLOG What’s Richard Branson’s Problem With Israel? by Rabbi Shmuley Boteach January 25, 2016 …A little known and unfortunate fact about Branson is his strange, anti-Israel opinions and activities that are beneath a man known for having a … Continue reading