Most Clicked This Week
- The New Yorker "consistently singles out Israel for condemnation, while ignoring real violations of human rights"
- "The feud between Trump and “the squad” ensured that a DOJ summit was largely ignored and instead helped legitimize those who have spread Jew-hatred"
- "Linda Sarsour: What makes you most worthy of this request to shut the hell up is that you’ve contributed to a culture that vilifies Jews for speaking out against anti-Semitism"
- “I was born in Somalia and grew up amid pervasive Muslim antisemitism. Hate is hard to unlearn without coming to terms with how you learned it”
- Ocasio-Cortez emerges as a one-woman Committee to Re-Elect the President
- Julius Streicher would be proud: New York Times channels Der Stürmer with antisemitic Netanyahu cartoon
- A special appeal to help David Coleman and his family, close friends in need
- "The research on Holocaust survivors and their descendants suggests that the effects of such trauma can continue into a third generation"
Tag Archives: Foreign Minister Javad Zarif
Adviser to Foreign Affairs Minister #Zarif threatens to expose who was bribed to make the #IranDeal. Yes, please.
THE JEWISH VOICE Iran Says US Diplomats Were Bribed To Pass Deal , IAEA Chief Suddenly Quits by Jared Evan May 14, 2018 An adviser to H.J.Ansari Zarif, the deputy for parliamentary and Iranian affairs within Iran’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs, specifically … Continue reading
CNS NEWS Holocaust Cartoon Contest Organizer: Ayatollah’s Office Called the Event ‘Excellent’ by Patrick Goodenough June 1, 2016 As Iran’s controversial Holocaust-themed cartoon contest ended this week, the organizer disclosed that he had received a call of congratulations from the … Continue reading
Iran fires test long-range missile emblazoned: “Israel must be wiped off the face of the Earth” according to the Fars news agency. Kerry is “concerned”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Kerry ‘raises concerns’ with Iran’s Zarif about missile tests by Staff, AFP and AP March 9, 2016 US Secretary of State John Kerry on Wednesday spoke to Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif and expressed concern over … Continue reading
BLOOMBERG Obama’s Middle East Balancing Act Tilts Toward Iran by Josh Rogin and Eli Lake January 4, 2016 As the cold war between Iran and Saudi Arabia heats up, the Barack Obama administration is trying to straddle the fence and … Continue reading
Dore Gold is Director-General of the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs THE TELEGRAPH by Dore Gold July 10, 2015 Iran remains one of the world’s most prolific sponsors of terrorism. How can we expect it to stop once they have a … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL by Reuel Marc Gerecht and Mark Dubowitz July 8, 2015 Once an agreement is reached, a U.S.-Iran confrontation becomes more likely, more quickly. …But hawks who believe that airstrikes are the only possible option for stopping an … Continue reading
OBSERVER by Paul Miller April 29, 2015 The scene outside New York University this morning is of a celebratory and sarcastic nature. A “massive party” is taking place to bring awareness to the Islamic Republic of Iran’s recent milestone of … Continue reading