Most Clicked This Week
- Bernard Lewis (1916-2018): "He’s been Bibi’s confidant and Edward Said’s nemesis (of whom he said, “It’s hard to know where ignorance ends and deceit begins”), but mostly, he’s been the voice of clarity in a region of distorted facts and fabrications"
- Israeli Air Force: “We are flying the #F-35 all over the Middle East" [VIDEO]
- "Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations of America, world's largest kosher certification body, approves plant-based Impossible Burger"
- "Congress set to consider proposal to recognize Israeli sovereignty over Golan Heights, ending decades of refusal to accept 1981 annexation"
- "It doesn't look good on CNN, but Israel has to protect its citizens"
- Ask yourself how many Middle East nations have organizations that put together Arab and Jewish runners ?
- Author Michael Chabon has “a remarkable ability to present a one-dimensional reality in which the Jews are evil oppressors and the Palestinians are powerless victims”
- Linda Sarsours Lies are revealed in Gaza Conflict [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: Foreign Minister Javad Zarif
Adviser to Foreign Affairs Minister #Zarif threatens to expose who was bribed to make the #IranDeal. Yes, please.
THE JEWISH VOICE Iran Says US Diplomats Were Bribed To Pass Deal , IAEA Chief Suddenly Quits by Jared Evan May 14, 2018 An adviser to H.J.Ansari Zarif, the deputy for parliamentary and Iranian affairs within Iran’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs, specifically … Continue reading
CNS NEWS Holocaust Cartoon Contest Organizer: Ayatollah’s Office Called the Event ‘Excellent’ by Patrick Goodenough June 1, 2016 As Iran’s controversial Holocaust-themed cartoon contest ended this week, the organizer disclosed that he had received a call of congratulations from the … Continue reading
Iran fires test long-range missile emblazoned: “Israel must be wiped off the face of the Earth” according to the Fars news agency. Kerry is “concerned”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Kerry ‘raises concerns’ with Iran’s Zarif about missile tests by Staff, AFP and AP March 9, 2016 US Secretary of State John Kerry on Wednesday spoke to Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif and expressed concern over … Continue reading
BLOOMBERG Obama’s Middle East Balancing Act Tilts Toward Iran by Josh Rogin and Eli Lake January 4, 2016 As the cold war between Iran and Saudi Arabia heats up, the Barack Obama administration is trying to straddle the fence and … Continue reading
Dore Gold is Director-General of the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs THE TELEGRAPH by Dore Gold July 10, 2015 Iran remains one of the world’s most prolific sponsors of terrorism. How can we expect it to stop once they have a … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL by Reuel Marc Gerecht and Mark Dubowitz July 8, 2015 Once an agreement is reached, a U.S.-Iran confrontation becomes more likely, more quickly. …But hawks who believe that airstrikes are the only possible option for stopping an … Continue reading
OBSERVER by Paul Miller April 29, 2015 The scene outside New York University this morning is of a celebratory and sarcastic nature. A “massive party” is taking place to bring awareness to the Islamic Republic of Iran’s recent milestone of … Continue reading