Most Clicked This Week
- EVENT Ember Foundation Virtual Guest Lecture Monday December 7
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- An Israeli Rabbi's Thoughtful Response to Obama's Speech on #RadicalIslam [VIDEO]
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- Avdija is "putting aside the IDF olive drab" in favor of Washington Wizards red and blue
- Democrats and Republicans join on pro Israel initiative
- United Airlines going nonstop Chicago-Tel Aviv
Tag Archives: Senate Foreign Relations Committee
Iranian Sr Officials Disclose Confidential Details From Nuclear Negotiations: Already In 2011 We Received Letter From US Admin Recognizing Iran’s Right To Enrich Uranium
MEMRI August 10, 2015 Iranian officials recently began to reveal details from the nuclear negotiations with the U.S. since their early stages. Their statements indicate that the U.S. initiated secret negotiations with Iran not after President Hassan Rohani, of the … Continue reading
Congressman Bob Dold (IL-10) asked that I share with you his speech on the floor this morning, highlighting the importance of moving quickly on the Iran Nuclear Agreement Review Act now that it has passed out of the Senate Foreign … Continue reading
POLITICO by Burgess Everett April 14, 2015 The Senate Foreign Relations Committee unanimously approved legislation Tuesday that would allow Congress to review and potentially reject President Barack Obama’s nuclear deal with Iran. After months of lobbying against the bill, the administration … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG by Daniel Greenfield September 19, 2014 Secretary of State John Kerry didn’t appear before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee to lay out an offensive strategy for defeating ISIS. Instead his real mission was a defensive strategy to protect Obama from … Continue reading