Most Clicked This Week
- "Universities should be expected to provide the conditions within which hard thought, and therefore strong disagreement, independent judgment, and the questioning of stubborn assumptions, can flourish in an environment of the greatest freedom"
- “The once prosperous Greek city-state, Roman Empire, Renaissance republics, and European democracies of the 1930s imploded - as civilization went headlong in reverse. We in the modern Western world are now facing just such a crisis”
- EVENT StandWithUs Midwest Annual Gala Sunday November 6 !
- The Israeli-American alliance rests on traditional geopolitical considerations but also, as Walter Russell Mead’s new book shows, on much more than that
- “Suspect uploaded footage of beheading to social media; unclear how the victim ended up in the West Bank, with some claiming he was kidnapped”
- "Iranian feminism has stood the test of time; it hasn’t been corrupted. If only the same could be said for the West"
Tag Archives: Mort Klein
Among Klein’s “xenophobic and racist statements” were critical remarks about revered, untouchable figures on the left, including George Soros, Barack Obama, and Reps. Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar
PJ MEDIA Leftists try to cancel Zionist leader for criticizing Tlaib and Omar, and noting that BLM Is antisemitic by Robert Spencer April 17, 2021 The Boston Jewish Community Relations Council (JCRC), a coalition of Jewish organizations, is set to … Continue reading
ZOA: “This is another example of the far-left’s “cancel culture” aimed at “undermining ZOA’s strong defense of Israel and the Jewish people”
JNS Several left-wing Jewish groups seek to oust ZOA from Boston JCRC over opposition to Black Lives Matter movement by Sean Savage August 31, 2020 Several left-wing Jewish groups have filed a petition to initiate the removal of the Zionist … Continue reading
WORLD ISRAEL NEWS Liberal Jewish leaders attack Jews who point out BLM’s anti-Semitism by Daniel Greenfield July 12, 2020 …Black Lives Matter is anti-Semitic. Its leaders declare that they’re Marxists. Portions of the movement are openly aligned with Farrakhan and … Continue reading
“I don’t doubt that Alan Dershowitz, Mort Klein, and other prominent Jewish leaders believed they could influence #Qatar to stop funding terrorism and recognize Israel’s right to exist”
THE AMERICAN SPECTATOR Qatar’s Image Makeover Isn’t Kosher by Paul Miller March 1, 2019 Earlier this month in Washington, a conference on “Qatar: U.S. Ally or Global Menace?” was so secretive due to security concerns that the carefully selected attendees … Continue reading
Geraldo Rivera “smears Israel by suggesting that Israel’s defensive actions make Israel like the terrorists”
BREITBART I Read Geraldo‘s Anti-Israel Book So You Don‘t Have To by Morton A. Klein July 30, 2018 …Worse yet, Geraldo reiterates the Al Dura “Pallywood” hoax as if It were real. He treats the fake, staged video, taken by a Palestinian-Arab … Continue reading
“American Jewish leaders should wake up now before their once influential community becomes marginalized”
ISRAEL HAYOM Accelerating American Jewish chaos by Isi Leibler August 18, 2017 …Sectors of the Jewish media also contribute to this atmosphere. The most extreme example was a recent article in The Forward by columnist Steven Davidson. Davidson listed 19 … Continue reading
#ADL in supporting #BlackLivesMatter promotes anti-Semitism, denigration of cops and terrorism (and we thought ADL’s mission was fighting bigotry)
ALGEMEINER The ADL and #BlackLivesMatter by Morton A. Klein July 10, 2016 …However, the abiding Jewish support for black equality should not blind any organization into supporting the anti-police, antisemitic, anti-Israel #BlackLivesMatter movement. Therefore, my organization, the Zionist Organization of … Continue reading
Alan Dershowitz “praised Cruz as the most brilliant student he’s ever had in 50 years of teaching law. Not one of the most brilliant — the most. An incredible statement, from a liberal Democrat about a conservative Republican”
JEWISH WEEK Lion Ted by Jonathan Mark April 6, 2016 …On the eve of New York’s Republican Primary, Mort Klein, president of the ZOA, still remembers that evening with Cruz nearly two years ago: “He was spectacular. His sincere commitment … Continue reading
ZIONIST ORGANIZATION OF AMERICA Obama Falsely Blames Israel’s Good Economy for Lack of “Peace”- Not Palestinian Actions by Staff March 31, 2016 The Zionist Organization of America criticizes President Obama’s statements at the “Young Leaders of Americas Initiative Town Hall” … Continue reading