Most Clicked This Week
- "Kosher store opened by Leah Mindel Ferencz, who was killed in attack, and her husband, was a foundation stone of new community of Hasidic Jews escaping Brooklyn’s high prices"
- Sunday Times reveals Corbyn's party ignored numerous allegations of antisemitism: "Labour members calling for “extermination of every Jew on the planet” and labeling them “bent nose manipulative liars”
- "The Fatah-Hamas rift that has continued for the last 13 years has been constantly used as the excuse for the absence of elections"
- Pensacola shooting: Authorities were investigating whether the attack was "terrorism-related"
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- "By all accounts, peace with Jordan, and the survival of the Hashemite monarchy are among Israel’s key strategic interests"
- “The global surge in Jew-hatred barely registers in the West”
- "How could a speech that centered on advocating support for Israel and opposition to anti-Semitism, and in particular, the BDS movement, be considered anti-Semitic incitement?"
Tag Archives: United Kingdom
Labour leader Corbyn “attracted young supporters but wider public failed to warm to him over his refusal to take a position on Brexit, accusations of Jew hatred and sympathy for terrorists”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Anti-Semitism and Brexit shatter Corbyn’s dreams of global far-left revolution by Alice Ritchie and Robin Millard December 13, 2019 Jeremy Corbyn had hoped to become the vanguard of a global socialist movement but will step down in … Continue reading
“With a week to go before general election, as Labour trails Johnson in polls but starts to close the gap, two surveys show Brits’ attitudes to Jews vis-à-vis their politics”
TIMES OF ISRAEL UK’s Corbyn is the ‘politician of choice for anti-Semites,’ new report claims by Robert Philpot December 5, 2019 Jeremy Corbyn is the most popular political leader among Britons who hold anti-Semitic views, a report released this week … Continue reading
“Observers warn that while the Islamic State may have been “defeated” in the Middle East, it remains a potent danger to Europe”
GATESTONE Islamic State Alive and Well in Europe by Soeren Kern December 2, 2019 The Islamic State has claimed responsibility for the November 29 jihadi attack at London Bridge, where a Pakistani Islamist stabbed two people to death and injured three others. The … Continue reading
Antisemite, anti-Israel Jeremy Corbyn will be “more sympathetic to the views of Russia, Iran, North Korea and the Assad regime in Syria than Britain’s long-standing allies in Washington and Europe”
GATESTONE Jeremy Corbyn Poses a Potent Threat to Western Security by Con Coughlin November 16, 2019 …By far the most likely casualty of a Corbyn government would be the Five Eyes intelligence-sharing network, where there is a strong likelihood that … Continue reading
Will Brexit crisis sink Boris Johnson and “bring to power Labour’s far-left, venomously anti-Israel leader Jeremy Corbyn”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Is Boris Johnson good for the Jews? by Melanie Phillips July 27, 2019 …A rather more accurate assessment, although hardly less unsettling, may be that although he does have genuinely warm feelings towards Jews … Continue reading
Palestine Solidarity Campaign–supported by Labour’s Corbyn–has forced two Jewish businesses to close and activists have threatened others
DAILY MAIL British Jews in fear after pro-Palestine group supported by Corbyn forces Jewish shops to close with ‘campaign of intimidation’ by Jake Wallis Simons May 31, 2019 British Jews have spoken of their fear after a pro-Palestine group supported … Continue reading
#Hamas ‘salutes’ Labour leader #Corbyn online after he sent message to anti-Israel rally last weekend
DAILY MAIL Palestinian terror group Hamas THANKS Jeremy Corbyn for his support by Jake Wallis Simons May 16, 2019 The Palestinian terror group Hamas has officially thanked Jeremy Corbyn for his support, MailOnline can reveal. In a carefully worded statement … Continue reading