Most Clicked This Week
- Medtronic CEO Yaron Yitzhari: 'The financial impact isn't what counts - the main thing is to save lives'
- Netflix series #Unorthodox doesn't "accurately capture the soul of the Hasidic community"
- "About 12% of Israel’s population are Haredim, often referred to as “ultra-orthodox,” an expression which they strongly dislike"
- "The rise of anti-Semitism in the U.S. exposes the distressing fact that the American Jewish community lacks both a unified leadership and a singular voice with which it can respond appropriately"
- "In what Freud might have analyzed as a classic case of the narcissistic wound run amok, the Never Netanyahus fell victim to a kind of collective insanity rooted in their own sense of virtuous entitlement"
- "Despite his very critical condition, Neumann’s family was holding out hope that he would emerge from his coma"
- Israeli mothers try to shake an indifferent world; EMET Campaign to lobby White House on kidnapping
- "The sheer amount of interaction that religious Jews have with their communities made Orthodox Jewish communities Ground Zero for the coronavirus"
Tag Archives: United Kingdom
“The Brexit referendum and ensuing uncertainty has seemingly not dampened the trading spirit, with Israel becoming the first country to sign a post-Brexit continuity trade agreement with the UK”
JERUSALEM POST Israel, United Kingdom building ‘new strategic relationship’ by Eytan Halon January 21, 2020 Israel and the United Kingdom are building a “new strategic relationship” driven by soaring bilateral trade and deepening ties in various sectors, according to a … Continue reading
#BDSFail “For Austria, Israel’s right to exist is non-negotiable, and any form of anti-Semitism, including Israel-related anti-Semitism, is unacceptable and must be severely condemned”
JERUSALEM POST Boris Johnson to pass anti-BDS law, official says by Lahav Harkov December 15, 2019 The new Conservative government in the UK will pass a law making it illegal for public bodies to engage with BDS, UK Special Envoy … Continue reading
JNS British working class saves Britain … and its Jews by Melanie Phillips December 13, 2019 The relief was overwhelming. When the exit polls on Thursday evening correctly predicted a large majority for Boris Johnson’s Conservative Party, British Jews allowed … Continue reading
“With a week to go before general election, as Labour trails Johnson in polls but starts to close the gap, two surveys show Brits’ attitudes to Jews vis-à-vis their politics”
TIMES OF ISRAEL UK’s Corbyn is the ‘politician of choice for anti-Semites,’ new report claims by Robert Philpot December 5, 2019 Jeremy Corbyn is the most popular political leader among Britons who hold anti-Semitic views, a report released this week … Continue reading
“Observers warn that while the Islamic State may have been “defeated” in the Middle East, it remains a potent danger to Europe”
GATESTONE Islamic State Alive and Well in Europe by Soeren Kern December 2, 2019 The Islamic State has claimed responsibility for the November 29 jihadi attack at London Bridge, where a Pakistani Islamist stabbed two people to death and injured three others. The … Continue reading
Antisemite, anti-Israel Jeremy Corbyn will be “more sympathetic to the views of Russia, Iran, North Korea and the Assad regime in Syria than Britain’s long-standing allies in Washington and Europe”
GATESTONE Jeremy Corbyn Poses a Potent Threat to Western Security by Con Coughlin November 16, 2019 …By far the most likely casualty of a Corbyn government would be the Five Eyes intelligence-sharing network, where there is a strong likelihood that … Continue reading
Will Brexit crisis sink Boris Johnson and “bring to power Labour’s far-left, venomously anti-Israel leader Jeremy Corbyn”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Is Boris Johnson good for the Jews? by Melanie Phillips July 27, 2019 …A rather more accurate assessment, although hardly less unsettling, may be that although he does have genuinely warm feelings towards Jews … Continue reading