Most Clicked This Week
- "Retreating and abandoning allies may not be the optimum strategy"
- University of Illinois presentation “'instead of fostering dialogue, incited division, distrust and anger"
- Why Child Support for Kidnapping Israelis Must be Widely Publicized. The 3 Finger Salute.
- Over vocal protest, Arab-Jewish wedding goes ahead
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- "Lenin always insisted on the most violent solutions"
- In the latest Siena College poll, only 4% of NY Jews support Bernie Sanders
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
Tag Archives: United Kingdom
Will Brexit crisis sink Boris Johnson and “bring to power Labour’s far-left, venomously anti-Israel leader Jeremy Corbyn”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Is Boris Johnson good for the Jews? by Melanie Phillips July 27, 2019 …A rather more accurate assessment, although hardly less unsettling, may be that although he does have genuinely warm feelings towards Jews … Continue reading
Palestine Solidarity Campaign–supported by Labour’s Corbyn–has forced two Jewish businesses to close and activists have threatened others
DAILY MAIL British Jews in fear after pro-Palestine group supported by Corbyn forces Jewish shops to close with ‘campaign of intimidation’ by Jake Wallis Simons May 31, 2019 British Jews have spoken of their fear after a pro-Palestine group supported … Continue reading
#Hamas ‘salutes’ Labour leader #Corbyn online after he sent message to anti-Israel rally last weekend
DAILY MAIL Palestinian terror group Hamas THANKS Jeremy Corbyn for his support by Jake Wallis Simons May 16, 2019 The Palestinian terror group Hamas has officially thanked Jeremy Corbyn for his support, MailOnline can reveal. In a carefully worded statement … Continue reading
“Statements by the UK and the EU about what Israel should or should not do must now be viewed for what they are; nothing more than the bleating of a shepherd-less flock utterly oblivious to it’s own lack of direction”
TIMES OF ISRAEL The Heights Of European Audacity by Benjamin Anthony April 3, 2019 …Just last week, nearly three years on from the referendum, Prime Minister May’s Brexit deal was again rejected by parliament – for the third time!…Well Britain … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Oren extends ‘invitation’ for British Jews to make Aliyah if Corbyn elected by Jeremy Sharon October 4, 2018 Deputy Minister in the Prime Minister’s Office MK Michael Oren (Kulanu) has called for Israel to prepare “the warmest invitation” … Continue reading
UK Home Secretary will announce Hezbollah political wing will be proscribed at next week’s party conference
JEWISH CHRONICLE UK to finally ban terror group Hezbollah entirely by Lee Harpin September 27, 2018 Sajid Javid [Home Secretary of the United Kingdom] is to buttress his tough stance against Islamist extremism by proscribing the Iran-backed terror group Hezbollah … Continue reading
Asked to react to statement, “If #JeremyCorbyn became Prime Minister I would seriously consider emigrating” 38.53% of British Jews said YES
JEWISH CHRONICLE Nearly 40 per cent of British Jews would ‘seriously consider’ emigrating if Corbyn became PM by Lee Harpin September 5, 2018 Nearly 40 per cent of British Jews would “seriously consider emigrating” if Jeremy Corbyn became Prime Minister, … Continue reading