Most Clicked This Week
- Newly-minted NYU PhD (and future Northwestern University professor) takes podium at NYU graduation to attack Israel
- Birthright expands program to age 32
- "No, Israel isn’t a country of privileged and powerful white Europeans"
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- Palestinian child abuse caught on camera [VIDEOS]
- “The Palestinian tragedy is self-perpetuating, led by those unable to come to terms with history”
- "Tlaib’s behavior is not unique. Her fake, anti-Jewish history of the Holocaust is of a piece with the long history of anti-Jewish behavior"
- It would be far better if The New York Times waited until the plan was released and then commented on its specific provisions rather than stacking the deck against it by quoting only its most strident critics
Tag Archives: Adam Milstein
“Founded by former AIPAC officials, Pro-Israel America seeks to be more explicitly political than the powerful lobby”
TIMES OF ISRAEL After Omar controversy, new group aims to get more Israel backers into Congress by Eric Cortellessa March 19, 2019 A new group was launched Tuesday to bolster pro-Israel candidates running for Congress. Following the 2018 midterms and … Continue reading
“Jewish self-hatred did not begin with the BDS movement. Isaiah 49:17 says, “Your destroyers and devastators will depart from you””
JERUSALEM POST Are we going to allow the Jewish people to be divided and conquered from within ? by Adam Milstein December 26, 2018 The enemies of the Jewish people don’t only physically attack us from the outside. They have … Continue reading
“Adam Milstein pushes back on AL Jazeera report claiming he funds anonymous site tracking anti-Semitic, anti-Israel in US college”
ARUTZ SHEVA Pro-Israel donor Adam Milstein denies funding Canary Mission by JTA August 27, 2018 Real-estate investor Adam Milstein denied a report that he is a funder of Canary Mission, an anonymous website that aims to name and shame anti-Israel … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Israeliness is the answer by Adam Milstein May 5, 2016 …Alarms are going off. American Jews – particularly Millennials – have become less connected to their faith and to the State of Israel…Many now suggest that the State … Continue reading
BDS has effectively branded itself as a human rights movement, concealing its true intentions: Destruction of Israel and demonization of Jews
HUFFINGTON POST BDS Ain’t New: The Arab League Boycott Gets a Makeover by Adam Milstein and Marc A. Greendorfer February 5, 2016 …It’s important to recognize that BDS is nothing new. Those behind this campaign have simply put old wine in … Continue reading
HUFFINGTON POST Israeli-Americans Can Strengthen the Jewish People in the U.S. and Lead the Fight Against BDS by Adam Milstein January 5, 2016 For decades, those of Israeli descent living in America kept their suitcases packed. Despite U.S. passports, English-speaking … Continue reading