Most Clicked This Week
- Kontorovich: Does Israel occupy the West Bank ?
- Only 2nd time an Israeli-led measure at UN has ever passed; initiative earns 114 cosponsors, approved by consensus; Iran opposes but can’t force vote since it hasn’t paid UN dues
- "The fact that the White House messaging is focused on assigning blame is a harbinger of bad news from the talks in Vienna"
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- Since announcing its boycott of Judea and Samaria, "Unilever stock value has plunged 20.7% translating into a $26 billion loss"
- “Never has a U.S. president given up so much leverage so quickly for absolutely zero gain”
- Historian Eliezer Tauber explores how Palestinian propaganda backfired by turning a bloody battle into a fateful blood libel
- "If you think the reason Israel gets so much support in Congress is the money and influence of the pro-Israel lobby, you might be surprised to learn that that lobby ranks 20th on the most recent list of congressional donors"
Tag Archives: Boris Johnson
“What Netanyahu does over the next few weeks will determine if he goes down in history as one of the greatest Jewish leaders of all time, or if he is remembered as a disappointment of Sabbatean proportions”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Trump and Netanyahu face their rendezvous with destiny by Caroline B. Glick July 3, 2020 …Netanyahu’s sovereignty plan is predicated on Israel asserting and the US recognizing Israel’s rights to Judea and Samaria on … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Why Was Boris Johnson’s Ottoman Great-Grandfather Murdered? by Uzay Bulut April 28, 2020 On April 10, Turkey’s President Recep Tayyip Erdogan sent a letter to Boris Johnson, prime minister of the United Kingdom, informing him that Turkey “would like to … Continue reading
“The Brexit referendum and ensuing uncertainty has seemingly not dampened the trading spirit, with Israel becoming the first country to sign a post-Brexit continuity trade agreement with the UK”
JERUSALEM POST Israel, United Kingdom building ‘new strategic relationship’ by Eytan Halon January 21, 2020 Israel and the United Kingdom are building a “new strategic relationship” driven by soaring bilateral trade and deepening ties in various sectors, according to a … Continue reading
“Britain would not be Britain without its Jewish community. And we will stand with you and celebrate with you — at Chanukah and all year round.”
#BDSFail “For Austria, Israel’s right to exist is non-negotiable, and any form of anti-Semitism, including Israel-related anti-Semitism, is unacceptable and must be severely condemned”
JERUSALEM POST Boris Johnson to pass anti-BDS law, official says by Lahav Harkov December 15, 2019 The new Conservative government in the UK will pass a law making it illegal for public bodies to engage with BDS, UK Special Envoy … Continue reading
“With a week to go before general election, as Labour trails Johnson in polls but starts to close the gap, two surveys show Brits’ attitudes to Jews vis-à-vis their politics”
TIMES OF ISRAEL UK’s Corbyn is the ‘politician of choice for anti-Semites,’ new report claims by Robert Philpot December 5, 2019 Jeremy Corbyn is the most popular political leader among Britons who hold anti-Semitic views, a report released this week … Continue reading
Will Brexit crisis sink Boris Johnson and “bring to power Labour’s far-left, venomously anti-Israel leader Jeremy Corbyn”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Is Boris Johnson good for the Jews? by Melanie Phillips July 27, 2019 …A rather more accurate assessment, although hardly less unsettling, may be that although he does have genuinely warm feelings towards Jews … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL US quits the UN’s Human Rights Council, citing its ‘chronic bias against Israel’ by Raphael Ahren and Agencies June 19, 2018 The United States is withdrawing from the UN Human Rights Council, US ambassador Nikki Haley said … Continue reading
Two opinions from the UK on Israel: One blames the Jews, the other acknowledges Jordan as the future Palestinian state
ARUTZ SHEVA UK backs Israel and Jordan solution by David Singer November 11, 2017 Britain’s Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson has acknowledged that Jordan and Israel represent the only viable “two state solution” that can end the Arab-Jewish conflict. Writing in … Continue reading
“Many millions of Americans who are sick of being called racist, chauvinist, homophobic, privileged or extremist every time they breathe feel that in Trump they have found their voice”
JERUSALEM POST Trump, The EU Crack-Up and Israel by Caroline Glick February 26, 2016 After his smashing back-to-back victories in the New Hampshire and South Carolina primaries and the Nevada caucuses, going into next week’s Super Tuesday contests in 12 … Continue reading