Most Clicked This Week
- "Universities should be expected to provide the conditions within which hard thought, and therefore strong disagreement, independent judgment, and the questioning of stubborn assumptions, can flourish in an environment of the greatest freedom"
- “The once prosperous Greek city-state, Roman Empire, Renaissance republics, and European democracies of the 1930s imploded - as civilization went headlong in reverse. We in the modern Western world are now facing just such a crisis”
- EVENT StandWithUs Midwest Annual Gala Sunday November 6 !
- The Israeli-American alliance rests on traditional geopolitical considerations but also, as Walter Russell Mead’s new book shows, on much more than that
- “Suspect uploaded footage of beheading to social media; unclear how the victim ended up in the West Bank, with some claiming he was kidnapped”
- "Iranian feminism has stood the test of time; it hasn’t been corrupted. If only the same could be said for the West"
Tag Archives: Belgium
“The West’s predominant ideology of moral and cultural relativism has propelled the rise of paganism, as well as the veneration of the animal and natural world, at the expense of humanity”
JNS The driving force behind the ban on kosher slaughtering by Melanie Phillips December 24, 2020 The European Union likes to pose as the avatar of tolerance, freedom and all civilized values. Now it has ripped off its own disguise … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Carnival that showed Jews as vermin ‘not anti-Semitic,’ Jewish Belgian MP says by Raphael Ahren February 25, 2020 This week’s carnival procession in the Belgian town of Aalst, which featured Nazi uniforms, costumes of Jews as vermin … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Israel Rebukes Six European Countries for Joining Sanctions-Avoiding Financial System by Karys Rhea December 1, 2019 Israel sharply rebuked six European countries on Sunday after they announced their intention to become members of INSTEX, a financial system that provides … Continue reading
“As far as the Europeans are concerned, Iran can kill whoever it wants [eg Israelis] so long as it doesn’t attack Europe”
WASHINGTON TIMES Iran’s greedy demands by Clifford D. May July 10, 2018 Britain, France and Germany are three of America’s closest allies, but they don’t always act like it. Last week in Vienna, their foreign ministers met with the foreign ministers of China and … Continue reading
Belgian Call Center Fires Employee for Denying Israel’s Existence During Conversation With Jewish Volunteer Following ISIS Bombings
THE NEW ANTISEMITE Crisis center tells Israeli terror victims that Israel does not exist March 31, 2016 At least two Israelis were injured in the terror attacks in Brussels. Israel would like to fly them home and so in order … Continue reading
Glick: “Our government needs to pointedly and consistently explain to the leaders of Europe that their assault on Israel will not convince the jihadists to spare them”
JERUSALEM POST The consequences of anti-Zionism by Caroline B. Glick March 24, 2016 …Following the ISIS strikes in Brussels, both Israeli and American security experts spoke bitterly of the ineptitude of Belgian security services. It is not that the forces … Continue reading
DAILY CALLER Muslim ‘No-Go Zones’ In Europe? by Daniel Pipes December 2, 2015 The existence of “no-go zones” in predominantly Muslim areas in Europe has been a major topic of conversation since the latest Paris massacre on Nov. 13, primarily … Continue reading
GATESTONE Longtime Belgian Mayor: A Godfather of Jihad? by Stefan Frank November 27, 2015 …The majority of the terrorists who have appeared in Europe in recent times originated from a single neighborhood, six square-kilometers in size — an astounding concentration. … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA A Europe under attack must learn from Israel by Giulio Meotti November 20, 2015 One week after France suffered the most terrible terrorist attacks in its history, Israel was hit again by two attacks, leaving 5 dead, one … Continue reading