Most Clicked This Week
- "Zahra Haider continues to spread her one-sided, hateful, and dangerous views far and wide thanks to her position at 'NowThis'"
- United Airlines joins El Al going nonstop Chicago-Tel Aviv
- “How nonsensical jargon like ‘intersectionality’ and ‘cisgender’ is imbued with an air of false authority”
- Farrakhan goes on a rant about Dershowitz
- "Kuwaiti newspaper cites unnamed senior source as saying Jerusalem behind recent incidents in Iran, following an alleged attempt by Tehran to hack Israel’s water infrastructure"
- "Democratic senators submit an amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act, suggesting that none of the $3.8 billion in military aid to Israel would be used for advancing unilateral West Bank annexation"
- Anti-Israel SJP Stormtroopers, next stop: Tufts University
- Wix named "hottest Middle East startup"
Tag Archives: Boko Haram
How much bigger and more extended must this war on Christians become before the West considers it a “genocide” and acts to prevent it?
GATESTONE Christians Beheaded for Christmas, The West Goes Back to Sleep by Giulio Meotti January 5, 2020 Martha Bulus, a Nigerian Catholic woman, was going to her bridal party when she was abducted by Islamic extremists of Boko Haram. Martha … Continue reading
BBC NEWS May 4, 2015 Former hostages held by Boko Haram militants in northern Nigeria say some fellow captives were stoned to death as the army approached to rescue them. The women said Boko Haram fighters started pelting them when … Continue reading
A rare exception for me–posting a Thomas Friedman article–but here goes. NEW YORK TIMES by Thomas L. Friedman January 20, 2015 ….When you don’t call things by their real name, you always get in trouble. And this administration, so fearful … Continue reading
MIDA by Father Gabriel Nadaf December 24, 2014 Right now, while Christians the world over are celebrating Christmas, entire communities of the followers of Christ cannot rejoice. The Middle East and parts of Africa continue to drown in rivers of … Continue reading
BREITBART by Paul Miller December 9, 2014 Over 200 Jews, Christians and Hindus from the Chicago area gathered at Ezra Habonim/Niles Township Jewish Congregation in the northern suburb of Skokie to raise awareness and humanitarian aid for the Yazidi population under attack … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES by Ronald S. Lauder August 19, 2014 WHY is the world silent while Christians are being slaughtered in the Middle East and Africa? In Europe and in the United States, we have witnessed demonstrations over the tragic … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA Professor (Emer.) Abraham H. Miller May 31, 2014 After months of campaigning, the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions (BDS) movement at Chicago’s DePaul University held a referendum on the issue. Only a small fraction of DePaul students actually voted and the … Continue reading
NIGERIAN TRIBUNE By Leon Usigbe -Abuja May 12, 2014 ISRAEL, on Sunday, informed President Goodluck Jonathan that it would be sending a team of Israeli counter-terrorism experts, to assist in the ongoing search and rescue operations of the girls abducted by … Continue reading
STEYN ONLINE By Mark Steyn May 9, 2014 It is hard not to have total contempt for a political culture that thinks the picture above is a useful contribution to rescuing 276 schoolgirls kidnapped by jihadist savages in Nigeria. Yet some … Continue reading