Most Clicked This Week
- Black former DC #WomensMarch leader: “Linda Sarsour is an antisemite and even when she is apologizing to the Jewish community on the one hand, she is condemning it on the other"
- "Illinoisans pay the highest property taxes in the nation. At 2.7 percent of home value annually, Illinoisans pay far more than residents in neighboring states"
- ‘Are you a Jew?’ Arab Attacks on Jews nothing new.
- If you're considering year-end giving to organizations like #NewIsraelFund...
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- NY Times writer Michelle Alexander over her head on Israeli-Palestinian conflict but that doesn't stop her
- Palestinians to US: We'll stop taking your money to avoid liability for our acts of terror
- Crains Chicago: "Obama Presidential Center isn't quite the done deal that many Chicagoans think"
Tag Archives: Brazil
“Pompeo told Netanyahu that the pullout of US military forces from Syria “in no way changes anything this administration is working on alongside Israel””
ALGEMEINER Report: Israel Got ‘Almost Everything It Wanted’ From Netanyahu-Pompeo Meeting by Staff January 2, 2019 Jerusalem got “almost everything it wanted” from Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s meeting in Brazil on Tuesday with US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, an … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Hailing ‘brotherhood,’ Brazil’s president-elect says he’ll visit Israel by March by Staff December 29, 2018 Brazilian President-elect Jair Bolsonaro said Friday he expects to visit Israel by March 2019, after accepting an invitation by Prime Minister Benjamin … Continue reading
Before the #Olympics open Friday, “a special shout-out to some of the Members of the Tribe in Brazil”
TIMES OF ISRAEL 2016 Olympics: 7 Jewish American Olympians to watch in Rio by Gabe Friedman August 1, 2016 There are athletes, and then there are Olympic athletes. And then there are Jewish Olympic athletes. When the 2016 Summer Olympics … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA The Radical Left’s anti-Settler Litmus Test for Diplomats by Steven Plaut September 26, 2015 The latest tactic of Israel’s anti-democratic Fascist Left is a campaign to pressure foreign governments to refuse to accept Israeli diplomats posted to serve there … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Renee Ghert-Zang July 23, 2014 StandWithUs Social media campaign encourages residents of all countries to quickly and anonymously support Israel in fighting Hamas With current no-flight orders keeping some Israel supporters grounded, they’ve used their passports in other … Continue reading