Most Clicked This Week
- "In a 2013 interview, former Secretary of State Colin Powell discussed learning Yiddish as a young man while working in a Jewish-owned store"
- #BariWeiss: "We are living through an epidemic of cowardice. The antidote is courage"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Former AP Reporter Confirms Matti Friedman Account
- “Why is a prominent Massachusetts rabbi, Toba Spitzer, urging Jews to sacrifice their money and lives at the altar of Marxist envy?”
- Quincy Institute article slams “Zionist influences” at New York Times including Bret Stephens and Bari Weiss
Tag Archives: Presbyterian
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Rebecca Shimoni Stoil June 21, 2014 Jewish leaders condemn vote pulling funds from 3 firms — Caterpillar, Motorola, and Hewlett-Packard — deemed profiting from Israeli occupation In a move that a number of Jewish leaders warned … Continue reading
CAMERA By Dexter Van Zile May 13, 2014 Since its founding in 2004, the Israel Palestine Mission Network of the Presbyterian Church (USA) has been engaged in an ongoing effort to delegitimize Israel and its supporters, Jews especially, in the … Continue reading