Most Clicked This Week
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- #AIPAC: An ArchitectGuy reader responds to a misleading "Times of Israel" story
- Israeli Coronavirus vaccine discovery "identified as a by-product of #MIGAL’s development of a vaccine against IBV, a disease affecting poultry"
- Benny Gantz: "Does not inspire confidence that he has the finesse to navigate a political minefield in which we would need to engage not only with Trump but also Putin, the UK, Asia, the EU, and moderate Sunni states"
- "The UNHRC has condemned Israel more than all other nations of the world combined. Now, a motley crew of rights violators seeks to harm Israelis and Palestinians alike"
- Films from Doc Emet Productions
- "Israel's average Jewish birth rate has risen while the average Muslim birth rate has fallen, closing the gap between the two sectors"
- "Israel's two most formidable adversaries have both come up short in their quests for regional domination, and Israel is reaping the rewards of their losses"
Tag Archives: Yom Hashoah Day
Yom Hashoah 2019: Peggy Shapiro from StandWithUs tells her story: “So it came that I was born in Lansberg, Germany, the same place where Hitler had written Mein Kampf, his plan for genocide, his plan to prevent my existence”
THE TOWER One Story Multiplied by Six Million by Peggy Shapiro April 30, 2019 On Yom HaShoah, Holocaust Remembrance Day, we gather to remember the Shoah. Although it happened almost 75 years ago, it has left scars on us all … Continue reading
Yom Hashoah 2018 “As Israel marks its annual Holocaust memorial day, those aging survivors who actively resisted and helped shape the country’s fighting spirit are quickly disappearing” [VIDEO]
ABC NEWS As numbers dwindle, Jews who fought Nazis recall struggle by Aron Heller April 11, 2018 …Israel’s identity is defined by the axiom that never again will Jews be helpless in the face of annihilation. But [Baruch] Shub fears … Continue reading
Life comes to a complete halt all over Israel to remember those murdered in the Holocaust.