Most Clicked This Week
- “If not for the cruel, heartless actions of the Iranian regime, ex-FBI agent Robert Levinson would be alive and home with us today"
- "The sheer amount of interaction that religious Jews have with their communities made Orthodox Jewish communities Ground Zero for the coronavirus"
- It’s decided: “Gantz to be defense minister under Netanyahu, Gabi Ashkenazi to serve as foreign minister”
- A way for Highland Parkers to pitch in
- "The rise of anti-Semitism in the U.S. exposes the distressing fact that the American Jewish community lacks both a unified leadership and a singular voice with which it can respond appropriately"
- Still on Facebook, "a truly horrific painting clearly intended to reawaken age-old hostilities toward the Jewish people"
- Former white supremacist leader Arno Michaelis ultimately saved by his baby daughter
- "In what Freud might have analyzed as a classic case of the narcissistic wound run amok, the Never Netanyahus fell victim to a kind of collective insanity rooted in their own sense of virtuous entitlement"
Tag Archives: Yisrael Kristal
“Holocaust survivor, 113-year-old Yisrael Kristal, missed the original celebration because of World War I”
TIMES OF ISRAEL World’s oldest man marks bar mitzvah, 100 years late by Aron Heller October 5, 2016 The world’s oldest man has finally celebrated his bar mitzvah — a hundred years later than usual. Yisrael Kristal, 113, has lived … Continue reading