Most Clicked This Week
- Medtronic CEO Yaron Yitzhari: 'The financial impact isn't what counts - the main thing is to save lives'
- Netflix series #Unorthodox doesn't "accurately capture the soul of the Hasidic community"
- "In what Freud might have analyzed as a classic case of the narcissistic wound run amok, the Never Netanyahus fell victim to a kind of collective insanity rooted in their own sense of virtuous entitlement"
- "About 12% of Israel’s population are Haredim, often referred to as “ultra-orthodox,” an expression which they strongly dislike"
- "The rise of anti-Semitism in the U.S. exposes the distressing fact that the American Jewish community lacks both a unified leadership and a singular voice with which it can respond appropriately"
- "Despite his very critical condition, Neumann’s family was holding out hope that he would emerge from his coma"
- Israeli mothers try to shake an indifferent world; EMET Campaign to lobby White House on kidnapping
- "The sheer amount of interaction that religious Jews have with their communities made Orthodox Jewish communities Ground Zero for the coronavirus"
Tag Archives: Boeing
In Chicago, a fascinating legal battle is taking place behind the scenes, “it can not only kill Boeing’s multi-billion dollar deal with Iran, but also upend the entire Iran Deal”
JERUSALEM POST How one Israeli family threatens Boeing and the Iran nuclear deal by Yaakov Katz October 27, 2017 When the landmark nuclear deal was signed in 2015 between the world superpowers and Iran, one of the big winners was, … Continue reading
#IranDeal Brad Sherman (D-Calif): “virtually certain” the Boeing aircraft would be used for nefarious purposes [VIDEO]
THE HILL House passes legislation blocking Boeing sale to Iran Air by Kristina Wong July 7, 2016 The House on Thursday evening passed Republican-led legislation to block Boeing’s planned sale of aircraft to Iran — a move that was not … Continue reading
Crazy coincidence — #IranDeal supporter receives a little extra something in his paycheck courtesy of Chicago-based Boeing (makers of B-52 bomber and V-22 Osprey)
BLOOMBERG Oh. So That’s Why Boeing Wanted the Iran Deal. by Eli Lake June 23, 2016 Almost a year after the Iran nuclear deal, we’re getting a clearer picture of the coalition of activists who fought for the agreement, sparring … Continue reading
“The Israeli defense establishment and its American partners have designed a layered system that will allow the Jewish state to respond to simultaneous attacks from multiple fronts”
WASHINGTON POST Israel to launch one of the most advanced missile defense systems in the world, with U.S. help by Ruth Eglash and William Booth March 3, 2016 A joint exercise now being conducted between thousands of Israeli troops and … Continue reading