Most Clicked This Week
- "BDS has made life worse for Palestinian Arabs, the very people they falsely claim to help"
- "Netanyahu swiftly expressed concern last Friday after Secretary of State Tony Blinken said the U.S. was prepared to begin nuclear talks with Iran aimed at restoring the 2015 deal"
- #BretStephens: "In the humorless world of Woke, the satire is never funny and the statute of limitations never expires, even when it comes to hamantaschen".
- At the UN: World Health Organization dumps on Israel again while Brigitte Gabriel--a Lebanese woman wearing a Star of David--defends the Jewish state
- "Manfred Gerstenfeld was a Jewish renaissance man and a prodigious writer who leaves a rich legacy in many different realms. Born in Vienna in 1937, he and his family were forced to flee, and survived the Holocaust by hiding in a small apartment in Amsterdam"
- #SNL helps promote libel that Israel withholds vaccine from #Palestinians
- Former Israeli senior defense officials express support for Biden's position not to lift Iran sanctions unless it returns to 2015 deal
- In a letter to the incoming ICC prosecutor, a group of 16 leaders, including the former premiers of Canada, Australia, Spain and Uruguay, state their concern at the “unprecedented campaign of delegitimization against Israel.”
Tag Archives: Daniel Pearl
ALGEMEINER US Jewish Umbrella Group ‘Disgusted’ by Pakistan Court’s Release of Daniel Pearl’s Killers by Staff December 25, 2020 The main umbrella organization representing US Jewish groups has declared itself “disgusted” with the decision of a court in Pakistan to … Continue reading
Daniel Pearl’s killers: “The re-arrest of the four gives the government time to put together a legal appeal against their acquittal”
REUTERS Pakistan re-arrests four men acquitted in Daniel Pearl murder case by Syed Raza Hassan and Gibran Naiyyar Peshimam April 3, 2020 Pakistani authorities on Friday ordered the detention of four men set to be released after being acquitted by … Continue reading
CAMERA was honored to present the inaugural Ometz (Courage) Award to Professor Judea Pearl at our 2019 Annual Gala. Here Professor Pearl shares his belief in the importance of standing up for the Jewish state with courage, as well as … Continue reading
“Daniel Pearl’s father, Prof. Judea Pearl, said, “I welcome any steps toward exposing and bringing to justice those horrendous murderers””
JERUSALEM POST Pakistan arrests ‘last terrorist at large’ in Daniel Pearl killing by Arshad Mehmood and Felice Friedson, Media Line April 22, 2019 Counter-terrorism officials in Islamabad have confirmed that the remaining terrorist sought in the 2002 murder of American … Continue reading
“Once their resistance had been broken, enhanced interrogation techniques stopped and KSM and other detainees became what Mitchell calls a “Terrorist Think Tank”
WASHINGTON POST A horrifying look into the mind of 9/11’s mastermind, in his own words by Marc Thiessen November 28, 2016 What is it like to stare into the face of evil? James E. Mitchell knows. In his gripping new … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL by Bret Stephens December 15, 2014 I am not sorry Osama bin Laden died by an American bullet. John Brennan , the CIA director, delivered a master class in rhetorical obfuscation masquerading as epistemology when he waffled … Continue reading