Most Clicked This Week
- “Rashida Tlaib expressed outrage at Bill Maher's criticisms of BDS, saying he was "discrediting a form of speech"
- Democrats Engel and Lowey "said to be taking part in effort to act against" Ambassadors Dermer and Friedman. AIPAC piles on with other mainstream Jewish orgs criticizing Israel's actions
- "A recently released transcript shows just how biased the #NewYorkTimes really is and how little they want to do to fix it"
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- Controversial Israeli Artist Natali Cohen Vaxberg Arrested for Defecating on National Flag
- Atlantic "Jewish peace camp" writer observes Bibi was right: "The Middle East is not democratizing. And this means any peace Israel makes will be made with strongmen, and must be guaranteed by them, in a region the West no longer controls"
- Newly-minted NYU PhD (and future Northwestern University professor) takes podium at NYU graduation to attack Israel
- “They’ve rejected every peace initiative. Their no-show this week in Bahrain should be the last”
Tag Archives: Ayelet Shaked
Hey gay Israel-haters, Israel now has an openly gay Minister of Justice — where else in the middle east could this happen?
THE TOWER Israel Appoints First Openly Gay Cabinet Minister by Staff June 7, 2019 The first openly gay man to become a cabinet minister in Israel was appointed Wednesday by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. Amir Ohana will act as … Continue reading
Netanyahu removes Naftali Bennett and Ayelet Shaked from ministry positions, reportedly to be replaced by Likud members
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Bennett to run with New Right again, Shaked mulls next step by Ariel Kahana, Yaron Doron, Yehuda Shlezinger and Staff June 3, 2019 Following Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s sudden dismissal of Education Minister Naftali Bennett … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Justice minister urges death penalty for suspect in Jerusalem murder by Staff February 10, 2019 A senior Israeli minister told prosecutors on Saturday to pursue the death penalty for a Palestinian suspect in the grisly murder of … Continue reading
Bibi on Israel’s New Right Party “It will break the right into slivers of slivers. Parties won’t make it past the electoral threshold”
WASHINGTON FREE BEACON The Gamble of Israel’s ‘New Right’ by David Isaac January 6, 2019 “Boom!” read the headline of a supplement in Israeli weekly Makor Rishon, after two leading politicians, Education Minister Naftali Bennett and Justice Minister Ayelet Shaked, … Continue reading
Caroline Glick: “Every once in a while, over the past year or two, I found myself wondering whether I should throw my hat into the ring and enter politics”
JERUSALEM POST Caroline Glick speaks out about her decision to join Shaked, Bennett by Caroline B. Glick January 4, 2019 …This brings me to my decision this week to move to a new stop on my Zionist journey. This week … Continue reading
“Leaving Jewish Home, Netanyahu’s former aides Bennett and Shaked hope to challenge the PM by reaching new audiences, particularly those who won’t abandon them under pressure”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Burned by religious Zionist old guard, Bennett seeks a new kind of right-winger by Raoul Wootliff December 30, 2018 Announcing that they would be leaving the Jewish Home party to forge a “true partnership between secular and … Continue reading