Most Clicked This Week
- Push to defund police created what some have called the “Minneapolis Effect”
- On Tuesday, the seventh day of the Hebrew month of Cheshvan, Israel celebrated Aliyah Day
- "The Islamic Republic is advancing both the enrichment and weaponization tracks needed to build a bomb"
- "BDS has made life worse for Palestinian Arabs, the very people they falsely claim to help"
- "Many of us liberal Jews are not awake to the hatred of our colleagues, students, professors, and thought leaders"
- "Traditionalists chafe at the contemporary-art approach to Holocaust commemoration being employed at Babyn Yar, a site of mass shootings in World War II. But it has brought visitors for an anniversary"
- “The AP's report on the discovery of a First Temple era toilet omits Jewish references, while a NY Times Rosh Hashanah recipe evokes 'Canaanites,' not Israelites”
- Gilad Erdan blasts co-founders of ice cream maker over Axios interview. "Demanding from Israel what is demanded from no other country is the definition of antisemitism"
Tag Archives: anti-Semitism
Anti-Semitism versus Antisemitism: “Regularly spelled with a hyphen in American English but without in academia, some experts claim the punctuation mark slashes the word’s potency”
TIMES OF ISRAEL What’s in a hyphen? Why writing anti-Semitism with a dash distorts its meaning by Matt Lebovic August 23, 2018 In April of 2015, Microsoft received an unusual memo. Crafted on behalf of the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance, … Continue reading
JTA Malaysian prime minister defends his right to be anti-Semitic August 15, 2018 Anti-Semitism is an artificial construct created to silence critics of the Jews, Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad said. “There is one race that cannot be criticized. If you … Continue reading
“Meanwhile, our newspapers are silent, ignoring what is one of the greatest stories of our time, the new French anti-Semitism”
ARUTZ SHEVA I do not want to live in a Europe where Jews flee by Giulio Meotti August 11, 2018 …We have imported from the Middle East, here in our once beautiful Europe, the anti-Semitic Islamic hatred, leaving a supremacist … Continue reading
With the birth of Israel “suddenly the Jews, about whose inordinate power bigots had fantasized for 2,000 years, had some real power to defend themselves”
THE FORWARD Sorry, Liberals: Anti-Zionism Is Anti-Semitic by Petra Marquardt-Bigman August 7, 2018 …The truth is, there is no difference between the two. For anti-Semitism did not stop evolving with the Nazis. Jew-haters everywhere consider Israel to be the Jew of nations, representing all … Continue reading
JNS Anti-Semitism in Hitler’s birthplace and the college campus by Daniel Greenfield July 31, 2018 …The campus is the canary in the coal mine. It’s where American Jews are beginning to experience a European style of anti-Semitism where the complicity … Continue reading
THE JC Three Jewish papers take the unprecedented step of publishing the same page on Labour antisemitism July 25, 2018 Today, Britain’s three leading Jewish newspapers — Jewish Chronicle, Jewish News and Jewish Telegraph — take the unprecedented step of … Continue reading
THE TOWER “The Jewish Voice for Palestine”: A Review of JVP’s “On Anti-Semitism” by A.J. Caschetta July 5, 2018 …The book’s subtitle, Solidarity and the Struggle for Justice, is as misleading as its title. The JVP isn’t really interested in … Continue reading
Democratic Jews have refused to mobilize to oppose the antisemites in their quarters. Indeed, in some cases they are supported outright
JERUSALEM POST The Peril of Politicized Antisemitism by Caroline B. Glick June 22, 2018 …Rising stars in the Democratic Party, including Rep. Ellison and Women’s March leaders Tamika Mallory and Linda Sarsour along with the Congressional Black Caucus embrace Louis … Continue reading
Pride for some, but not all–Chicago Dyke March attendees purity test: “You cannot be Zionist and believe in a Palestinian state, Zionism is inherently racism.”
THE TOWER LGBTQ Activist: After Last Year’s Ejection of Jewish Marchers, I Won’t Feel Safe at Dyke March by Staff June 22, 2018 Dahlia St. Knives, a transsexual activist and writer, said she doesn’t feel “safe” at the Chicago Dyke March as … Continue reading
Anti-semitism “has been called history’s oldest hatred and mental disease, and it has shown itself to be remarkably adaptable, stretching back thousands of years”
AMERICAN THINKER Anti-Semitism Is a Mental Disease by Shoula Romano Horing June 6, 2018 As a Jew and an Israeli, every time I write an online article about Israel and the Middle East, Jew-haters come out of the woodwork or … Continue reading