Most Clicked This Week
- "As Trump administration conducts routine review of its Iran policy, senior officials are hinting that they're open to toppling the country's clerical regime"
- Chicago 'Dyke March' removes participants waving Jewish Pride flags "because they were 'triggering'"
- "The Israelis were so outnumbered that I couldn’t help but question the narrative that Israel was Goliath and the Palestinians were David"
- Where Are the Moderate #Muslims? [VIDEO]
- Democrats reminisce: "In 1972 ours was the first party to back moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem"
- Jewish Voice for Peace is "an anti-Semitic hate group that is neither Jewish nor for peace, but obsessed with destroying Israel and hating Jews" [VIDEO]
- Woodmont Country Club may not admit Obama due to UN 2334
- Netanyahu responds to Leslie Stahl, 60 Minutes, "Israel has never been in a better place; part of his optimism relates to the election of Trump" [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: anti-Semitism
“A century after the murder of Leo Frank, ‘Parade’ — now staged in Chicago — is a devastatingly relevant piece of drama”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Powerful musical recounts Atlanta lynching of falsely accused Jewish man by Ronit Bezalel June 25, 2017 Chicagoland theater goers have a must-see play in their midst. Even a century after the events that inspired it, the suburban … Continue reading
BREITBART ‘Disgusting and Embarrassing’ Film on Muslim Anti-Semitism in Europe Aired by Simon Kent June 14, 2017 A film which “proves” endemic anti-Semitism among Europe’s growing Muslim community has finally been aired, just days after its release was cancelled by … Continue reading
“A new German government report revealed 40% of the German public hold a modern antisemitic view: the hatred of Israel”
JERUSALEM POST German study: Over 50% of Muslim refugees hold antisemitic views by Benjamin Weinthal June 5, 2017 More than half the asylum seekers in Bavaria subscribe to classic antisemitic views about Jewish power, according to a poll released last … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER What’s Happened to the Anti-Defamation League? by Charles Jacobs June 4, 2017 …When the enemies of the Jewish people were only Nazis, neo-Nazis, Christian antisemites and skinheads, the ADL did just fine. They exposed, they warned, they scolded and … Continue reading
Deer in the headlights: StandWithUs prepares high school students for what they’ll find on America’s campuses
OBSERVER High School Students Armed to Fight Demonization of Israel by Lea Speyer March 30, 2017 In the fall of 2007, while a freshman at the University of California, Los Angeles, Miri Kornfeld stumbled upon an “apartheid wall” for the … Continue reading
Trump and that theory about “empowering” anti-Semites: “How media created the very climate of hate they sought to preempt”
COMMENTARY The Real Trump Link in the Threats on Jews by Evelyn Gordon March 28, 2017 The arrest of a Jewish American-Israeli teen for making hundreds of bomb threats against American Jewish institutions in recent months seems to put paid … Continue reading
Chicago Jewish Privilege: “Rather than commend Jewish success as something to aspire to, the authors of the flyer view it with contempt because in their demented Marxist view of the world, all gain is ill-gotten”
THE FEDERALIST Campus Intersectionalism Breeds Anti-Semitism Like Chicago ‘Jewish Privilege’ Flyers by Abraham Miller March 28, 2017 “ENDING WHITE PRIVILEGE STARTS WITH ENDING JEWISH PRIVILEGE,” screams a flyer distributed on the Chicago campus of the University of Illinois. Based on … Continue reading