Most Clicked This Week
- Upcoming J Street conference participants to include Sanders, Klobuchar, Buttigieg, Schumer, Pelosi and the PLO
- "Retreating and abandoning allies may not be the optimum strategy"
- University of Illinois presentation “'instead of fostering dialogue, incited division, distrust and anger"
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- Brig. General Kuperwasser: “The depth of the U.S. commitment to Israel is very different from its commitment to the Syrian Kurds"
- In IL3, Dem Congressman Dan Lipinski to be primaried by Rush Darwish a Palestinian who will “proudly champion BDS" in Congress, "much like Congresswomen Tlaib and Omar”
Tag Archives: anti-Semitism
Anti-Semitism versus Antisemitism: “Regularly spelled with a hyphen in American English but without in academia, some experts claim the punctuation mark slashes the word’s potency”
TIMES OF ISRAEL What’s in a hyphen? Why writing anti-Semitism with a dash distorts its meaning by Matt Lebovic August 23, 2018 In April of 2015, Microsoft received an unusual memo. Crafted on behalf of the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance, … Continue reading
JTA Malaysian prime minister defends his right to be anti-Semitic August 15, 2018 Anti-Semitism is an artificial construct created to silence critics of the Jews, Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad said. “There is one race that cannot be criticized. If you … Continue reading
“Meanwhile, our newspapers are silent, ignoring what is one of the greatest stories of our time, the new French anti-Semitism”
ARUTZ SHEVA I do not want to live in a Europe where Jews flee by Giulio Meotti August 11, 2018 …We have imported from the Middle East, here in our once beautiful Europe, the anti-Semitic Islamic hatred, leaving a supremacist … Continue reading
With the birth of Israel “suddenly the Jews, about whose inordinate power bigots had fantasized for 2,000 years, had some real power to defend themselves”
THE FORWARD Sorry, Liberals: Anti-Zionism Is Anti-Semitic by Petra Marquardt-Bigman August 7, 2018 …The truth is, there is no difference between the two. For anti-Semitism did not stop evolving with the Nazis. Jew-haters everywhere consider Israel to be the Jew of nations, representing all … Continue reading
JNS Anti-Semitism in Hitler’s birthplace and the college campus by Daniel Greenfield July 31, 2018 …The campus is the canary in the coal mine. It’s where American Jews are beginning to experience a European style of anti-Semitism where the complicity … Continue reading
THE JC Three Jewish papers take the unprecedented step of publishing the same page on Labour antisemitism July 25, 2018 Today, Britain’s three leading Jewish newspapers — Jewish Chronicle, Jewish News and Jewish Telegraph — take the unprecedented step of … Continue reading
THE TOWER “The Jewish Voice for Palestine”: A Review of JVP’s “On Anti-Semitism” by A.J. Caschetta July 5, 2018 …The book’s subtitle, Solidarity and the Struggle for Justice, is as misleading as its title. The JVP isn’t really interested in … Continue reading