Most Clicked This Week
- JFK Airport ambush on Birthright participants to deliver IfNotNow's "simplistic narrative that Israel is wholly responsible for anything bad that happens to the Palestinians"
- Pride for some, but not all--Chicago Dyke March attendees purity test: “You cannot be Zionist and believe in a Palestinian state, Zionism is inherently racism.”
- Using children to further political goals: US media take a leaf right out of the Palestinian book
- EVENT CAMERA presents Michael Doran in Highland Park
- Moe Berg: “The Catcher Was a Spy” is "a dutiful laundry list of a biopic, ticking off boxes in Berg’s career — brainiac, athlete, loner, secular Jew, secret agent"
- Jews who recite Kaddish for genocidal Jew-killers: Are they "low information" or do they just hate Israel?[VIDEO]
- The courageous Mosul Iraq journalist-blogger who kept his eye on the Islamic State, from the inside
- Krauthammer: “What began as an experiment has become the very heart of the Jewish people – its cultural, spiritual, and psychological center, soon to become its demographic center as well. Israel is the hinge"
Tag Archives: anti-Semitism
Pride for some, but not all–Chicago Dyke March attendees purity test: “You cannot be Zionist and believe in a Palestinian state, Zionism is inherently racism.”
THE TOWER LGBTQ Activist: After Last Year’s Ejection of Jewish Marchers, I Won’t Feel Safe at Dyke March by Staff June 22, 2018 Dahlia St. Knives, a transsexual activist and writer, said she doesn’t feel “safe” at the Chicago Dyke March as … Continue reading
Anti-semitism “has been called history’s oldest hatred and mental disease, and it has shown itself to be remarkably adaptable, stretching back thousands of years”
AMERICAN THINKER Anti-Semitism Is a Mental Disease by Shoula Romano Horing June 6, 2018 As a Jew and an Israeli, every time I write an online article about Israel and the Middle East, Jew-haters come out of the woodwork or … Continue reading
South Carolina bill will “help break down the barriers in the fight against anti-Semitism by providing educators and administrators with a clear and uniform definition to recognize anti-Jewish bigotry”
JNS.ORG South Carolina becomes first state to pass landmark bill to confront campus anti-Semitism April 13, 2018 South Carolina became the first state to pass legislation to protect students from anti-Semitic acts. The State Senate overwhelmingly approved the legislation, H3643, … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA Obama’s anti-Semitism/anti-Zionism reigned at the IRS from 2010- 2017 by Prof. Phyllis Chesler February 3, 2018 … The Z Street application was at first delayed, then frozen, because the IRS claimed as a defense, that Israel was viewed … Continue reading
“After five imams call for the murder of the “filthy” Jews, our collective response is so indiscernible that it can’t even be picked up on CNN”
ALGEMEINER At Least Five Imams in America Have Called for the Death of Jews; Where’s the Outrage? by Micha Danzig February 1, 2018 Barely six months ago — at the supposedly mainstream Islamic Center of Davis in Davis, California, an imam gave a sermon during which … Continue reading
AL ARABIYA ENGLISH Muslim World League: Holocaust is a crime that no one can deny or undermine by Staff January 26, 2018 The head of the Saudi-based Muslim World League, Dr. Mohammad Alissa, on the occasion of the International Holocaust … Continue reading
“The great taboo for the Arab and Muslim world is still that of cultural exchanges with the hated “Zionists””
GATESTONE Arab Regimes Terrified by Israel’s Freedoms by Giulio Meotti January 16, 2018 …A prominent Tunisian-born French movie producer, Saïd Ben Saïd, after being forced to pull out of North Africa’s most prestigious film festival, recently issued one of the frankest … Continue reading