Most Clicked This Week
- "If Kirsten Gillibrand has truly seen the light and opposes BDS, what’s she doing taking a spot as the keynote speaker at this event?"
- Here's where that new US #Jerusalem embassy might go
- "Ahmed Meligy, who identifies himself as a proud Egyptian and Muslim, is another passionate advocate for Israel. Meligy has endured death threats and police arrest for his activism, which includes blogging for the Jerusalem Post, and supporting democracy in Egypt and warmer ties with Israel"
- "The day after the US and Israel announce their departure, UNESCO selects a French Jew named Audrey Azoulay as the new chief. Speculation abounds as to whether she will initiate reforms"
- #BDSFail Israeli government permits #SodaStream to rehire terminated Palestinians
- Why is YouTube censoring Prager U "conservative" videos ? [VIDEO]
- Soros goal: "to subvert Western democracies and make it impossible for governments to maintain order or for societies to retain their unique identities and values"
- Chicagoans Bill and Tom Silverstein donate Exodus flag to US Holocaust Memorial Museum
Tag Archives: anti-Semitism
At University of Illinois, “Students advocate violence as the “only option” against Zionists and other “fascists”
FRONT PAGE MAG A Smash Zionists Rally at the U of Illinois by Matthew Vaddum September 8, 2017 The radical Students for Justice in Palestine organized a “Smash Fascism” rally this week at the University of Illinois to attack Zionism … Continue reading
THE JC Sarah Halimi: Beaten, tortured and killed — yet France turned a blind eye by Michel Gurfinkiel August 24, 2017 Almost five months ago, on April 4, a 65-year-old Orthodox Jewish woman called Lucette Attal-Halimi and known by her … Continue reading
#SouthernPovertyLawCenter’s political “hate” and “extremist” lists being used to damage internet freedom and free speech
NEW YORK TIMES Why Is the Southern Poverty Law Center Targeting Liberals? by Ayaan Hirsi Ali August 24, 2017 Since the violence in Charlottesville 10 days ago, when white supremacists left one young woman dead and 19 others injured, the … Continue reading
JNS Let’s talk about sex: the aftermath of Charlottesville by Ben Cohen August 17, 2017 The scene is Paris in the late 19th century. At a glittering ball, a handful of eligible gentilhommes eagerly circled the charming Comtesse de La Rochefoucauld—something … Continue reading
GATESTONE Europe: The Censored Film They Do Not Want You to See by Stefan Frank August 1, 2017 A Franco-German film that no one in Europe is legally allowed to see has become the source of a major scandal, and … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POSTThe fight against the new antisemitismby Adam MilsteinJuly 24, 2017 …After traveling to Kishinev in the wake of the pogrom, the famous Hayim Nahman Bialik penned a poem, “The Slaughter,” lamenting the fact that the “Sons of Maccabees” were … Continue reading