Most Clicked This Week
- In-depth Israeli study finds that vitamin D could play a major role in defeating COVID-19
- “These days, Axelrod is taking his nostalgia for Manny’s public, trying to drum up support and customers for an institution hit hard by the COVID-19 pandemic”
- Likely cause of Lebanon explosion: "Explosive fertilizer confiscated after seizure of vessel reportedly owned by Cyprus-based Russian businessman"
- “According to human rights reports, blacks in Algeria, Libya, Mauritania, Nigeria, and Sudan are captured, bought, sold, and raped as slaves by Muslims TODAY” Do those #BlackLivesMatter too ?
- Missouri Black Lives Matter activist wins primary, defeating another anti-Israel candidate
- "Veteran Israeli hotelier says hotels must differentiate themselves to attract guests, who will mainly be domestic ‘staycationers’ through next spring"
- Shabbat dinners are not the same: "Large gatherings on Friday nights are out, but baking challah is on the rise"
- Long story short: “Only credible military threats have convinced Iran to postpone its nuclear ambitions”
Tag Archives: Jeremy Corbyn
UK’s new Labor leader “immediately apologizes to Jews for anti-Semitism in ranks, vows to ‘tear out this poison’; his wife comes from a Jewish family, has relatives in Tel Aviv”
TIMES OF ISRAEL After Corbyn, UK Labour elects Keir Starmer, Zionist with Jewish wife, as leader by Staff and AFP April 4, 2020 Britain’s main opposition Labour party on Saturday said that Keir Starmer had been elected as its new … Continue reading
“Bernie Sanders has thus far evaded scrutiny over the values he and his campaign share with the Labour Party’s discredited leader”
COMMENTARY Bernie Sanders Has a Big Jeremy Corbyn Problem by Noah Rothman December 13, 2019 Nobody forced Bernie Sanders’s campaign to endorse Jeremy Corbyn’s Labour Party. By the time the Sanders camp’s national organizing director, Clair Sandberg, announced that the … Continue reading
JNS British working class saves Britain … and its Jews by Melanie Phillips December 13, 2019 The relief was overwhelming. When the exit polls on Thursday evening correctly predicted a large majority for Boris Johnson’s Conservative Party, British Jews allowed … Continue reading
“With a week to go before general election, as Labour trails Johnson in polls but starts to close the gap, two surveys show Brits’ attitudes to Jews vis-à-vis their politics”
TIMES OF ISRAEL UK’s Corbyn is the ‘politician of choice for anti-Semites,’ new report claims by Robert Philpot December 5, 2019 Jeremy Corbyn is the most popular political leader among Britons who hold anti-Semitic views, a report released this week … Continue reading
BBC to Corbyn: “Eighty percent of Jews think that you’re antisemitic. That’s quite a lot of British Jews”
JERUSALEM POST Jeremy Corbyn’s ‘train-wreck’ interview on antisemitism by Ezra Taylor, Reuters November 27, 2019 UK Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn did little to quell accusations of antisemitism in an interview on the BBC on Tuesday. In an interview with the … Continue reading
Antisemite, anti-Israel Jeremy Corbyn will be “more sympathetic to the views of Russia, Iran, North Korea and the Assad regime in Syria than Britain’s long-standing allies in Washington and Europe”
GATESTONE Jeremy Corbyn Poses a Potent Threat to Western Security by Con Coughlin November 16, 2019 …By far the most likely casualty of a Corbyn government would be the Five Eyes intelligence-sharing network, where there is a strong likelihood that … Continue reading
COMMENTARY Is Corbynization the Democratic Party’s Future? by Robert Philbot June 2019 …In the 2017 election, 69 percent of Britain’s Jews voted for the Conservative Party—a stunning number, considering that Labour was the same kind of home for Jews that … Continue reading
Palestine Solidarity Campaign–supported by Labour’s Corbyn–has forced two Jewish businesses to close and activists have threatened others
DAILY MAIL British Jews in fear after pro-Palestine group supported by Corbyn forces Jewish shops to close with ‘campaign of intimidation’ by Jake Wallis Simons May 31, 2019 British Jews have spoken of their fear after a pro-Palestine group supported … Continue reading
#Hamas ‘salutes’ Labour leader #Corbyn online after he sent message to anti-Israel rally last weekend
DAILY MAIL Palestinian terror group Hamas THANKS Jeremy Corbyn for his support by Jake Wallis Simons May 16, 2019 The Palestinian terror group Hamas has officially thanked Jeremy Corbyn for his support, MailOnline can reveal. In a carefully worded statement … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER UK Newspaper Investigation Uncovers Links Between Top Corbyn Aide and Anti-Israel Terror Groups by Benjamin Kerstein February 24, 2019 A top aide to controversial UK Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn has long-standing ties to anti-Israel terrorist groups and would … Continue reading