Most Clicked This Week
- Pompeo: "No one should interpret the withdrawal of US troops from Syria as a sign that America is no longer committed to its strategy to stop Iranian aggression and efforts to obtain a nuclear capability"
- On Melbourne game show, nerdy modern Orthodox Jew has all the answers
- World Jewish Congress decision to honor German Chancellor Merkel with prestigious Theodor Herzl Award for Zionism "has sparked anger and bewilderment among Jewish leaders in US and Europe"
- "The announcement by Rafael of a first delivery of Trophy Active Protection Systems for M1 tanks is a dramatic development, in which the world’s most powerful military selects an Israeli defense system"
- EVENT StandWithUs Chicago 5th Annual Campus Champion Gala Sunday November 6
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- "How to explain the apparent indifference of mainstream Jewish groups and politicians to the spike in hate crimes committed against Jews?"
- Caroline Glick and Nonie Darwish defend Trump's troop withdrawal from Northern Syria but many--left and right--disagree
Tag Archives: Jeremy Corbyn
COMMENTARY Is Corbynization the Democratic Party’s Future? by Robert Philbot June 2019 …In the 2017 election, 69 percent of Britain’s Jews voted for the Conservative Party—a stunning number, considering that Labour was the same kind of home for Jews that … Continue reading
Palestine Solidarity Campaign–supported by Labour’s Corbyn–has forced two Jewish businesses to close and activists have threatened others
DAILY MAIL British Jews in fear after pro-Palestine group supported by Corbyn forces Jewish shops to close with ‘campaign of intimidation’ by Jake Wallis Simons May 31, 2019 British Jews have spoken of their fear after a pro-Palestine group supported … Continue reading
#Hamas ‘salutes’ Labour leader #Corbyn online after he sent message to anti-Israel rally last weekend
DAILY MAIL Palestinian terror group Hamas THANKS Jeremy Corbyn for his support by Jake Wallis Simons May 16, 2019 The Palestinian terror group Hamas has officially thanked Jeremy Corbyn for his support, MailOnline can reveal. In a carefully worded statement … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER UK Newspaper Investigation Uncovers Links Between Top Corbyn Aide and Anti-Israel Terror Groups by Benjamin Kerstein February 24, 2019 A top aide to controversial UK Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn has long-standing ties to anti-Israel terrorist groups and would … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Oren extends ‘invitation’ for British Jews to make Aliyah if Corbyn elected by Jeremy Sharon October 4, 2018 Deputy Minister in the Prime Minister’s Office MK Michael Oren (Kulanu) has called for Israel to prepare “the warmest invitation” … Continue reading
Asked to react to statement, “If #JeremyCorbyn became Prime Minister I would seriously consider emigrating” 38.53% of British Jews said YES
JEWISH CHRONICLE Nearly 40 per cent of British Jews would ‘seriously consider’ emigrating if Corbyn became PM by Lee Harpin September 5, 2018 Nearly 40 per cent of British Jews would “seriously consider emigrating” if Jeremy Corbyn became Prime Minister, … Continue reading
Anglo-Jewish community “fears that Britain may soon elect a racist and an anti-Semite as its prime minister”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Corbyn, who sought Israel’s demise, is an anti-Semite. Labour must kick him out by David Horovitz August 20, 2018 …Yet for years, he [Corbyn] was active in an organization that, just like Hamas and Hezbollah and Iran, … Continue reading