Most Clicked This Week
- "If Kirsten Gillibrand has truly seen the light and opposes BDS, what’s she doing taking a spot as the keynote speaker at this event?"
- Here's where that new US #Jerusalem embassy might go
- "Ahmed Meligy, who identifies himself as a proud Egyptian and Muslim, is another passionate advocate for Israel. Meligy has endured death threats and police arrest for his activism, which includes blogging for the Jerusalem Post, and supporting democracy in Egypt and warmer ties with Israel"
- "The day after the US and Israel announce their departure, UNESCO selects a French Jew named Audrey Azoulay as the new chief. Speculation abounds as to whether she will initiate reforms"
- #BDSFail Israeli government permits #SodaStream to rehire terminated Palestinians
- Why is YouTube censoring Prager U "conservative" videos ? [VIDEO]
- Soros goal: "to subvert Western democracies and make it impossible for governments to maintain order or for societies to retain their unique identities and values"
- Chicagoans Bill and Tom Silverstein donate Exodus flag to US Holocaust Memorial Museum
Tag Archives: Jeremy Corbyn
Whitewashed: “this isn’t Corbyn’s party…we will play our role in combating antisemitism until we wipe it out of our party” [VIDEO]
ALGEMEINER Major Documentary on UK Labour Party Antisemitism Premieres in London by Ben Cohen June 27, 2017 Some of the UK’s leading Jewish intellectuals gathered with Labour Party parliamentarians at London’s JW3 Jewish community center on Monday night for the … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG Bernie Sanders’ Jewish Problem by Discover the Networks June 15, 2017 …Alan Dershowitz recently condemned Senator Bernie Sanders for having campaigned in support of Labour Party Leader Jeremy Corbyn in the British election. “There is no doubt … Continue reading
“British Jews and many other British nationals were shocked and dismayed with the outcome of last week’s general elections”
J-WIRE British Jews: A wake up call by Isi Leibler June 13, 2017 British Jews and many other British nationals were shocked and dismayed with the outcome of last week’s general elections in the U.K. Contrary to expectations, Conservative Prime … Continue reading
UK Election: “In the year and a half since Corbyn became Labour leader, controversies about anti-Semitism in the party, and his continued criticism of Israel’s policies, have dogged media coverage”
TIMES OF ISRAEL UK Jewish leader: Election result a ‘loss’ for community, and Israel by Raoul Wootliff June 9, 2017 Many in the UK Jewish community had hoped Thursday’s general election would be the last nail in the coffin for … Continue reading
HAARETZ Labour’s Corbyn: Jews No More Responsible for Israel Than Muslims Are for Islamic Organizations June 30, 2016 British Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn drew an odd parallel on Thursday between Israel and the Islamic State terror group at the launch … Continue reading
The British Left: A warm home for Jew-haters e.g. Jeremy Corbyn, leader of the Labour Party and Sadiq Khan, London’s new mayor
FRONT PAGE MAG More than is Absolutely Necessary by Caroline Glick May 6, 2016 …The first reason for the uproar over Jew-hatred is that the party is led by Jeremy Corbyn, a man who, at a minimum, has a marked, … Continue reading