Most Clicked This Week
- Sens. Gary Peters (D-MI) and Tom Cotton (R-AR) introduce S 3775 for a "U.S.-Israel operations-technology working group"
- Yom Hashoah 2019: Peggy Shapiro from StandWithUs tells her story: "So it came that I was born in Lansberg, Germany, the same place where Hitler had written Mein Kampf, his plan for genocide, his plan to prevent my existence"
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- “Reclaiming ownership of indigenous lands - and governing those outside the process of history”
- "Jonathan Gootenberg and Omar Abudayyeh are now the only researchers allowed inside the McGovern Institute, working relentlessly on an efficient, inexpensive test kit for COVID-19"
- Pro Israel Palestinian Mudar Zahran addresses the European Parliament: BDS hurts us, we want peace with Israel
Tag Archives: Jeremy Corbyn
Palestine Solidarity Campaign–supported by Labour’s Corbyn–has forced two Jewish businesses to close and activists have threatened others
DAILY MAIL British Jews in fear after pro-Palestine group supported by Corbyn forces Jewish shops to close with ‘campaign of intimidation’ by Jake Wallis Simons May 31, 2019 British Jews have spoken of their fear after a pro-Palestine group supported … Continue reading
#Hamas ‘salutes’ Labour leader #Corbyn online after he sent message to anti-Israel rally last weekend
DAILY MAIL Palestinian terror group Hamas THANKS Jeremy Corbyn for his support by Jake Wallis Simons May 16, 2019 The Palestinian terror group Hamas has officially thanked Jeremy Corbyn for his support, MailOnline can reveal. In a carefully worded statement … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER UK Newspaper Investigation Uncovers Links Between Top Corbyn Aide and Anti-Israel Terror Groups by Benjamin Kerstein February 24, 2019 A top aide to controversial UK Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn has long-standing ties to anti-Israel terrorist groups and would … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Oren extends ‘invitation’ for British Jews to make Aliyah if Corbyn elected by Jeremy Sharon October 4, 2018 Deputy Minister in the Prime Minister’s Office MK Michael Oren (Kulanu) has called for Israel to prepare “the warmest invitation” … Continue reading
Asked to react to statement, “If #JeremyCorbyn became Prime Minister I would seriously consider emigrating” 38.53% of British Jews said YES
JEWISH CHRONICLE Nearly 40 per cent of British Jews would ‘seriously consider’ emigrating if Corbyn became PM by Lee Harpin September 5, 2018 Nearly 40 per cent of British Jews would “seriously consider emigrating” if Jeremy Corbyn became Prime Minister, … Continue reading
Anglo-Jewish community “fears that Britain may soon elect a racist and an anti-Semite as its prime minister”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Corbyn, who sought Israel’s demise, is an anti-Semite. Labour must kick him out by David Horovitz August 20, 2018 …Yet for years, he [Corbyn] was active in an organization that, just like Hamas and Hezbollah and Iran, … Continue reading
“One Labour insider says that because of top aide Seumas Milne, if the party came to power ‘Israel would have to assume diplomatic relations were unofficially null and void'”
TIMES OF ISRAEL The man behind the curtain in Corbyn’s Oz: A virulently anti-Israel spin doctor by Robert Philpot August 14, 2018 In the court of Jeremy Corbyn, few wield more power and evoke stronger reactions than Seumas Milne. The … Continue reading