Most Clicked This Week
- Will NYT editors admit to echoing anti-Semitic tropes about Jewish power used against good, and apologize?
- "At least 33 countries boycotted the Durban commemoration, including the United States, Britain, Canada, France, and Australia"
- "Many Dutch parents who aren’t religious give their children Jewish-sounding names because they perceive the bible as part of Dutch heritage and are drawn to the short, decisive sounds of Hebrew names"
- Minutes before the vote closed, Ms. Ocasio-Cortez tearfully huddled with her allies before switching her vote to ‘present’
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- He then "slammed US support for Israel and claimed that Americans feel a “deep shame” about the actions of the Israeli government“
- “Islamism, also called Political Islam or Radical Islam, is about subjugation and it comes in two forms: Physical terror and Cultural terror”
Tag Archives: Northwestern University
“The real problem here is not with Jill Biden’s title or the back-and-forth over Epstein’s essay. The real problem here is that Northwestern University decided to issue an official condemnation”
REAL CLEAR POLITICS Dr. No: Northwestern’s Unwise Rebuke of Epstein’s Op-Ed by Professor Charles Lipson December 15, 2020 Joseph Epstein wrote a controversial column last week saying Jill Biden should stop using the courtesy title “Dr.,” despite her doctorate in … Continue reading
“Illinois’ Northwestern University officially collaborates with Al Jazeera, the biggest anti-American and Islamist extremist propaganda outlet in the world”
CLARION PROJECT Northwestern University Partners with Al Jazeera by Ryan Mauro and Alex VanNess July 22, 2019 …Al Jazeera is owned by the government of Qatar, which is spending hundreds of millions of dollars on lobbyists, think-tanks and U.S. universities to … Continue reading
Newly-minted NYU PhD (and future Northwestern University professor) takes podium at NYU graduation to attack Israel
FREE BEACON NYU Graduation Speaker Smears Trump, Israel by Mikhael Smits May 22, 2019 A graduation speaker at New York University called President Donald Trump a “fascist,” described Israel as an “apartheid” state, endorsed the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions (BDS) … Continue reading
Northwestern University Students For Justice In Palestine honors convicted terrorist killer and immigration fraudster, but twice as many people honor her victims
LEGAL INSURRECTION Vigil for Victims of Rasmea Odeh outside her appearance at Northwestern U by William A. Jacobson May 15, 2017 …SJP [Students for Justice in Palestine] had an event on Monday night, May 15, honoring Rasmea, where she was … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL NY, California universities among ‘hotspots’ of anti-Israel, anti-Semitic activity by Staff October 24, 2016 The City University of New York in Brooklyn, Northwestern University and many of the schools in the University of California system are among … Continue reading
3 Chicago schools top the list of BDS activity: University of Chicago, University of Illinois and Northwestern University
ALGEMEINER Campus Trends Report: Chicago-Area Colleges ‘New Hub’ of Anti-Israel Activism” by Lea Speyer September 6, 2016 Anti-Israel activism on campus is undergoing a regional shift, with Chicago emerging as the “new hub,” and the West Coast on the wane, a new … Continue reading