Most Clicked This Week
- In case you missed this week's US Holocaust Memorial Museum annual Chicago event, view it here
- "History is in the making in Washington today, and not only for the Middle East. What we are witnessing is the construction of a bridge between the three monotheistic religions"
- "Until recently, it was unimaginable to see Arabs openly admitting that they had been mistaken in their belief that Israel was the enemy of the Muslims and Arabs"
- Council on Foreign Relations to host Iranian Foreign Minister "days after Iran tortured and executed popular Iranian wrestler Navid Afkari over his participation in a peaceful protest"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Shortly after explosion at Iranian nuclear enrichment facility—destroying 3/4 of the compound—“Foreign Minister Gabi Ashkenazi hinted at Israeli involvement”
- How Trump used Putin to achieve his campaign promise of “no more endless wars”
- Says the former anarchist: "The ideology and norms of radicalism have evolved to produce toxic, paranoid, depressed subjects"
Tag Archives: Northwestern University
“Illinois’ Northwestern University officially collaborates with Al Jazeera, the biggest anti-American and Islamist extremist propaganda outlet in the world”
CLARION PROJECT Northwestern University Partners with Al Jazeera by Ryan Mauro and Alex VanNess July 22, 2019 …Al Jazeera is owned by the government of Qatar, which is spending hundreds of millions of dollars on lobbyists, think-tanks and U.S. universities to … Continue reading
Newly-minted NYU PhD (and future Northwestern University professor) takes podium at NYU graduation to attack Israel
FREE BEACON NYU Graduation Speaker Smears Trump, Israel by Mikhael Smits May 22, 2019 A graduation speaker at New York University called President Donald Trump a “fascist,” described Israel as an “apartheid” state, endorsed the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions (BDS) … Continue reading
Northwestern University Students For Justice In Palestine honors convicted terrorist killer and immigration fraudster, but twice as many people honor her victims
LEGAL INSURRECTION Vigil for Victims of Rasmea Odeh outside her appearance at Northwestern U by William A. Jacobson May 15, 2017 …SJP [Students for Justice in Palestine] had an event on Monday night, May 15, honoring Rasmea, where she was … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL NY, California universities among ‘hotspots’ of anti-Israel, anti-Semitic activity by Staff October 24, 2016 The City University of New York in Brooklyn, Northwestern University and many of the schools in the University of California system are among … Continue reading
3 Chicago schools top the list of BDS activity: University of Chicago, University of Illinois and Northwestern University
ALGEMEINER Campus Trends Report: Chicago-Area Colleges ‘New Hub’ of Anti-Israel Activism” by Lea Speyer September 6, 2016 Anti-Israel activism on campus is undergoing a regional shift, with Chicago emerging as the “new hub,” and the West Coast on the wane, a new … Continue reading