Most Clicked This Week
- Latest Israeli desalination plant will be the largest of its kind worldwide. But China won't be building it.
- "Though they are 21 percent of population, Arabs account for only 2 percent of COVID-19 deaths and 6 percent of cases. Even the month of Ramadan ended without any outbreaks"
- "Ahead of his arraignment in the first-ever criminal trial of a sitting Israeli premier, #Bibi accuses the left of “stitching together” charges against him after having failed to remove him at the ballot box"
- “HIAS wants ZOA and CAMERA disciplined for criticizing them”
- "Senior officials in the moderate Arab countries made it clear that, despite the pan-Arab stance against the annexation plan, behind the scenes the move is not being challenged as forcibly as the Palestinians might hope"
- The perfect reality-show set up with 200 people from all walks of life: Israelis, Palestinians, religious and secular, all COVID patients recovering under one roof
- COVID-19 humanitarian aid to Palestinians from Canada, the EU, France, Germany, Ireland and Kuwait was diverted
- “Nearly 700 soldiers were killed during Israel’s 18-year occupation of Lebanon; journalist Matti Friedman teamed up with the Kan broadcaster to tell their story”
Tag Archives: Baghdad
JNS Iran tries to change narrative in Iraq as US faces key decisions following airstrike escalation by Yaakov Lappin December 31, 2019 As events unfold rapidly in Iraq, one emerging trend is already clear: Iran is seeking to exploit events … Continue reading
The Jews get their own Nakba Day: Remembering the movement to exterminate the Jews of the Middle East [VIDEO]
FRONT PAGE MAG Why International Farhud Day Stymies Invented Palestinian History by Edwin Black June 1, 2018 When International Farhud Day was proclaimed at a conference convened at the United Nations headquarters on June 1, 2015, its proponents wanted to achieve more … Continue reading
#IslamicTerror 75 years later on, the motives behind the pogroms on Baghdad’s Jews are the same as the Tel Aviv and Orlando attacks: Murderous Hatred
YNET Zionism didn’t cause the Farhud, Israel didn’t cause Sarona by Ben-Dror Yemini June 13, 2016 It happens again and again. Last week at Sarona Market, Saturday in Orlando, and exactly 75 years ago, June 1941, during the Shavuot holiday, … Continue reading
Iran’s control of Baghdad, Damascus, Beirut and Sana is a much bigger deal than anything Islamic State controls
MIDDLE EAST FORUM The ISIS/Iran Conundrum by Lee Smith December 29, 2015 The obsessive international preoccupation with ISIS notwithstanding, Iranian expansionism poses a far greater threat to U.S. interests and regional allies than the self-proclaimed Islamic State. Tehran boasts control of … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST by Ariel Cohen October 27, 2014 These refugees join the already 1.4 million internally displaced persons and 200,000 refugees already residing in the Kurdish region of Iraq. Earlier this month, the Israeli relief organization, IsraAID provided Yazidi and Christian … Continue reading
PJ MEDIA by Patrick Poole October 14, 2014 Reports that ISIS has surrounded Baghdad and is quickly closing in on the Baghdad International Airport (armed with MANPADS, no less) are troubling. Baghdad itself has been rocked by a series of … Continue reading
PJ MEDIA by Richard Fernandez August 10, 2014 Headlines have focused on the atrocities committed by ISIS on the northern Iraqi front. The leading stories seem almost expressly written by the Onion to make fun of political correctness. Crucified by the … Continue reading