Most Clicked This Week
- Kontorovich: Does Israel occupy the West Bank ?
- Only 2nd time an Israeli-led measure at UN has ever passed; initiative earns 114 cosponsors, approved by consensus; Iran opposes but can’t force vote since it hasn’t paid UN dues
- "The fact that the White House messaging is focused on assigning blame is a harbinger of bad news from the talks in Vienna"
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- Since announcing its boycott of Judea and Samaria, "Unilever stock value has plunged 20.7% translating into a $26 billion loss"
- “Never has a U.S. president given up so much leverage so quickly for absolutely zero gain”
- Historian Eliezer Tauber explores how Palestinian propaganda backfired by turning a bloody battle into a fateful blood libel
- "If you think the reason Israel gets so much support in Congress is the money and influence of the pro-Israel lobby, you might be surprised to learn that that lobby ranks 20th on the most recent list of congressional donors"
Tag Archives: CNN
CNN’s Kiley recites B’Tselem’s charges but “gives just one paragraph of response to Israeli government officials who answer in broad-brush terms; thus nearly 90% of the article lists unchallenged and grave allegations against the nation”
CAMERA CNN’s Sam Kiley Parrots B’Tselem’s Slanders by Andrea Levin February 8, 2021 In a January report titled “Israel isn’t a democracy, ‘it’s an apartheid regime’, rights group says,” CNN’s Sam Kiley relays baseless charges against the Jewish state and … Continue reading
CNN’s Christiane Amanpour compares Trump administration to Kristallnacht, when German Nazis burned synagogues, vandalized Jewish homes, schools, and businesses, and killed close to 100 Jewish people
NEW YORK POST CNN’s Amanpour slammed for comparing Trump’s presidency to ‘Kristallnacht’ by Laura Italiano November 13, 2020 CNN International anchor Christiane Amanpour is being criticized after she compared President Trump’s four years in office to Kristallnacht. “This week 82 … Continue reading
“How much antisemitism must pile up in the Democratic Party before something can be done about it? And will the mainstream media hold them accountable?”
FEDERALIST CNN Does Not Know How To Question Ilhan Omar’s Conspiracy Theories And Anti-Semitism by Warren Henry January 18, 2019 … Why did [CNN’s Christine] Amanpour limit her question to whether Jewish Americans should be concerned about the anti-Semitic remarks … Continue reading
CNN fires Marc Lamont Hill after he calls for a free Palestine “from the river to the sea” i.e. Israel’s destruction
THE HILL CNN cuts ties with Marc Lamont Hill after Israel comments by Megan Keller November 29, 2018 CNN cut ties with contributor Marc Lamont Hill on Thursday after the Temple University professor made controversial comments regarding Israel at the United Nations. “Marc … Continue reading
CNN: “In an audio recording of Marc Lamont Hill’s remarks there, he can be heard using his anti-Israel propaganda to advocate for violence”
CAMERA BLOG Marc Lamont Hill Moves from Justifying Terrorism to Promoting it by Ricki Hollander October 22, 2018 Several months ago, CAMERA wrote about the self-promoting CNN commentator and Temple University professor Marc Lamont Hill, pointing out his bigoted anti-Israel disinformation campaign … Continue reading
“#CNN reversed order of deaths in #Hamas attack, ‘manipulating’ news item to make it appear that #Israel struck first, says Foreign Ministry”
ARUTZ SHEVA Israel blasts CNN’s coverage: ‘Stop your manipulation’ by David Rosenberg July 22, 2018 The Israeli Foreign Ministry chastised the Cable News Network (CNN) over the weekend, after the network released a news brief which appeared to reverse the order of … Continue reading
BREITBART Nikki Haley Nailed It: President Trump, Make the UN Pay by Anne Bayefsky December 21, 2017 …The demonization of the Jewish state – modern antisemitism – has been one of many UN policy priorities totally antithetical to American values … Continue reading
OBSERVER What Isn’t Being Said About the Capture of Paris Terrorist Salah Abdeslam by Abraham H. Miller March 23, 2016 My initial reaction to the grinding monotony of CNN’s non-stop coverage of the capture of Salah Abdeslam, the alleged mastermind … Continue reading
MEDIAITE CNN’s Ashleigh Banfield: Should We Ban Jews Since They’ve Committed Terrorist Attacks? by Andrew Husband December 8, 2015 CNN Legal View anchor Ashleigh Banfield and former Ronald Reagan White House administrator Jeffrey Lord argued vehemently over whether or not Republican presidential candidate Donald … Continue reading