Most Clicked This Week
- Upcoming J Street conference participants to include Sanders, Klobuchar, Buttigieg, Schumer, Pelosi and the PLO
- "Retreating and abandoning allies may not be the optimum strategy"
- University of Illinois presentation “'instead of fostering dialogue, incited division, distrust and anger"
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- Brig. General Kuperwasser: “The depth of the U.S. commitment to Israel is very different from its commitment to the Syrian Kurds"
- In IL3, Dem Congressman Dan Lipinski to be primaried by Rush Darwish a Palestinian who will “proudly champion BDS" in Congress, "much like Congresswomen Tlaib and Omar”
Tag Archives: CNN
“How much antisemitism must pile up in the Democratic Party before something can be done about it? And will the mainstream media hold them accountable?”
FEDERALIST CNN Does Not Know How To Question Ilhan Omar’s Conspiracy Theories And Anti-Semitism by Warren Henry January 18, 2019 … Why did [CNN’s Christine] Amanpour limit her question to whether Jewish Americans should be concerned about the anti-Semitic remarks … Continue reading
CNN fires Marc Lamont Hill after he calls for a free Palestine “from the river to the sea” i.e. Israel’s destruction
THE HILL CNN cuts ties with Marc Lamont Hill after Israel comments by Megan Keller November 29, 2018 CNN cut ties with contributor Marc Lamont Hill on Thursday after the Temple University professor made controversial comments regarding Israel at the United Nations. “Marc … Continue reading
CNN: “In an audio recording of Marc Lamont Hill’s remarks there, he can be heard using his anti-Israel propaganda to advocate for violence”
CAMERA BLOG Marc Lamont Hill Moves from Justifying Terrorism to Promoting it by Ricki Hollander October 22, 2018 Several months ago, CAMERA wrote about the self-promoting CNN commentator and Temple University professor Marc Lamont Hill, pointing out his bigoted anti-Israel disinformation campaign … Continue reading
“#CNN reversed order of deaths in #Hamas attack, ‘manipulating’ news item to make it appear that #Israel struck first, says Foreign Ministry”
ARUTZ SHEVA Israel blasts CNN’s coverage: ‘Stop your manipulation’ by David Rosenberg July 22, 2018 The Israeli Foreign Ministry chastised the Cable News Network (CNN) over the weekend, after the network released a news brief which appeared to reverse the order of … Continue reading
BREITBART Nikki Haley Nailed It: President Trump, Make the UN Pay by Anne Bayefsky December 21, 2017 …The demonization of the Jewish state – modern antisemitism – has been one of many UN policy priorities totally antithetical to American values … Continue reading
OBSERVER What Isn’t Being Said About the Capture of Paris Terrorist Salah Abdeslam by Abraham H. Miller March 23, 2016 My initial reaction to the grinding monotony of CNN’s non-stop coverage of the capture of Salah Abdeslam, the alleged mastermind … Continue reading