Most Clicked This Week
- “HIAS wants ZOA and CAMERA disciplined for criticizing them”
- "Aaron David Miller was involved in the Oslo peace process and often seems wedded to the assumptions of Oslo that have been proven wrong time and time again"
- IfNotNow (an anti-Israel group) attacks Democratic ally Rep Betty McCollum (an anti-Israel congresswoman) over Minneapolis rioting
- #Minneapolis #Intersectionality "American pro-BDS group claims #IDF tactics 'systematically target black and brown bodies'"
- "It has clearly not occurred to Omar that the Trump administration’s support for Israel might not have anything to do with the need for “Jewish money” and the “influence” it supposedly buys"
- "Jonathan Gootenberg and Omar Abudayyeh are now the only researchers allowed inside the McGovern Institute, working relentlessly on an efficient, inexpensive test kit for COVID-19"
- "Israel is a strategic beachhead of the US in the Middle East. It is in effect the largest US aircraft carrier, yet it does not require a single American boot on the ground"
- “Now in the opposition, the national-religious faction is uniquely positioned to significantly advance the cause of legal reform”
Tag Archives: Golan Heights
Washington Post: “By omitting any mention of Jordan, reporter misleads readers into thinking Israel took the West Bank from the Palestinians”
AMERICAN THINKER WaPo covers up information to make Israel look bad by Michael Berenhaus April 16, 2019 In “Netanyahu makes election vow to annex settlements in occupied West Bank” (4/7/19), the Post clearly and correctly states that the Golan Heights … Continue reading
Welcome to the newest addition of our international maps system after @POTUS issued a proclamation recognizing Israeli sovereignty over the Golan Heights pic.twitter.com/1D0GTdwtix — Jason D. Greenblatt (@jdgreenblatt45) April 16, 2019
FREE BEACON U.S. Eyes New Front to Combat Iran in Golan Heights by Adam Kredo April 1, 2019 The Trump administration’s recent recognition of Israeli sovereignty over the contested Golan Heights territory is part of a larger effort by the … Continue reading
Trump’s tweet on US recognition of Israeli sovereignty over Golan Heights came as his secretary of state, Mike Pompeo, visited Jerusalem
FDD POLICY BRIEF Trump Calls for Israeli Sovereignty over Golan Heights by Jonathan Schanzer and David Adesnik March 21, 2019 President Trump wrote on Twitter this afternoon, “After 52 years it is time for the United States to fully recognize Israel’s … Continue reading
JEWISH PRESS State Dept. Drops ‘Occupied Territories’ from Judea, Samaria, Gaza & Golan Heights in Annual Report by Hana Levi Julian March 13, 2019 For the first time ever, the U.S. State Department dropped the term “occupied territories” from its … Continue reading
Proposed US Senate and Congress bills: “It is in the United States national security interest to ensure that Israel retains control of the Golan Heights”
JNS Resolutions introduced in House, Senate recognizing Israeli sovereignty over Golan February 27, 2019 U.S. Sens. Ted Cruz (R-Texas), Tom Cotton (R-Ark.) and Rep. Mike Gallagher (R-Wisc.) introduced companion resolutions on Tuesday urging the United States to officially recognize Israel’s … Continue reading
JNS Top Democrats voice support for Israeli sovereignty on Golan by Ariel Kahana January 27, 2019 U.S. recognition of Israeli sovereignty in the Golan Heights got a significant boost over the weekend after a senior Democrat joined prominent Republicans in … Continue reading