Most Clicked This Week
- "While Netanyahu expressed “regret” over the deaths of the Russians in a phone call with Putin, he nevertheless reiterated Israel’s position that full responsibility rests with Syria and its allies"
- Crains Chicago: "Obama Presidential Center isn't quite the done deal that many Chicagoans think"
- Defender Of Israel Blisters U.N. Human Rights Council For Its Silence After Murder Of Israeli Father
- "By closing the PLO mission, Trump, Bolton, and all the rest of the president's men have rolled the Palestinian issue 30 years back in time to where it stood in the 1980s"
- Partners in protest: The anti-Israel, cop-bash link
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- "Frankfurt Mayor Becker congratulated German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s party on the legislation that determines BDS is an anti-Semitic expression"
- Dershowitz attacks NBC hit piece on John Bolton and Gatestone Institute
Tag Archives: Golan Heights
“Tens of thousands of Syrian refugees pile up along the Golden Heights, and Israel opens its doors (with caution) to take care of the wounded”
JNS Syrians flee towards hospitals of the ‘enemy’ by Fiamma Nirenstein July 9, 2018 The strong winds in the Golan Heights blow pain and come from tent cities in which displaced Syrians are clustered together a few meters from the … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST UN Expert: Israel Moving Closer to Formal West Bank Annexation by Tovah Lazaroff July 2, 2018 Israel has taken steps that could lead to the formal annexation of the West Bank, UN legal expert Michael Lynk said in … Continue reading
FREE BEACON Congressional Measure to Recognize Israeli Sovereignty Over Golan Heights Killed by Adam Kredo May 24, 2018 A congressional resolution to recognize Israeli sovereignty over the contested Golan Heights region in Syria met a quick demise this week after … Continue reading
“Congress set to consider proposal to recognize Israeli sovereignty over Golan Heights, ending decades of refusal to accept 1981 annexation”
ARUTZ SHEVA Will US recognize Israeli sovereignty over Golan Heights? by David Rosenberg May 18, 2018 The US may for the first time recognize Israeli sovereignty over an area secured by Israel during the 1967 Six Day War, ending a … Continue reading
“IDF warns Syrian military not to interfere as it pummels Iranian targets in largest direct exchange between Jerusalem, Tehran”
TIMES OF ISRAEL After Iranian barrage, Israel launches massive counterattack in Syria by Judah Ari Gross May 10, 2018 Some 20 rockets were fired at Israeli military bases by Iranian forces from southern Syria just after midnight on Thursday, sparking … Continue reading
“In a first for the US, State Department erases references to ‘Israeli occupation’ in annual report. PA says ‘US has sided with Israel'”
ARUTZ SHEVA Trump admin drops references to Judea, Samaria as ‘occupied’ by David Rosenberg April 21, 2018 The US State Department has dropped claims that Israel’s presence in Judea, Samaria, and eastern Jerusalem constitutes an “occupation” from its annual human … Continue reading
Recognizing Israel’s sovereignty over Golan Heights would “send a strong message to U.S. friends and foes alike”
WALL STREET JOURNAL Standing With Israel on the Golan Heights by Jonathan Schanzer and Mark Dubowitz February 16, 2017 Benjamin Netanyahu has achieved his primary objective of resetting ties with the U.S. after eight years of tensions. True, the Israeli … Continue reading