Most Clicked This Week
- "A world that shrugs at Hamas’s abuse of its own people merely licenses the abuse to continue"
- Trump’s tweet on US recognition of Israeli sovereignty over Golan Heights came as his secretary of state, Mike Pompeo, visited Jerusalem
- Dershowitz: “If Jewish power and influence are used in the cause of peace and justice, we should not be ashamed of it. It should be a source of pride”
- "In 2014, Beto O’Rourke was one of eight House members to vote against funding for Iron Dome"
- "I don’t doubt that Alan Dershowitz, Mort Klein, and other prominent Jewish leaders believed they could influence #Qatar to stop funding terrorism and recognize Israel’s right to exist"
- “Outside of Wrigley Field, a Hasidic Jew tried to wrap me in tefillin”
- "The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel" traffics in Jewish stereotypes with characters straight out of central casting
- Mel Gibson: Survivor Mitzvah Project undercover contributor
Tag Archives: Golan Heights
Trump’s tweet on US recognition of Israeli sovereignty over Golan Heights came as his secretary of state, Mike Pompeo, visited Jerusalem
FDD POLICY BRIEF Trump Calls for Israeli Sovereignty over Golan Heights by Jonathan Schanzer and David Adesnik March 21, 2019 President Trump wrote on Twitter this afternoon, “After 52 years it is time for the United States to fully recognize Israel’s … Continue reading
JEWISH PRESS State Dept. Drops ‘Occupied Territories’ from Judea, Samaria, Gaza & Golan Heights in Annual Report by Hana Levi Julian March 13, 2019 For the first time ever, the U.S. State Department dropped the term “occupied territories” from its … Continue reading
Proposed US Senate and Congress bills: “It is in the United States national security interest to ensure that Israel retains control of the Golan Heights”
JNS Resolutions introduced in House, Senate recognizing Israeli sovereignty over Golan February 27, 2019 U.S. Sens. Ted Cruz (R-Texas), Tom Cotton (R-Ark.) and Rep. Mike Gallagher (R-Wisc.) introduced companion resolutions on Tuesday urging the United States to officially recognize Israel’s … Continue reading
JNS Top Democrats voice support for Israeli sovereignty on Golan by Ariel Kahana January 27, 2019 U.S. recognition of Israeli sovereignty in the Golan Heights got a significant boost over the weekend after a senior Democrat joined prominent Republicans in … Continue reading
JEWISH INSIDER Rep. Gottheimer urges Trump to recognize Israeli control of Golan by Jacob Kornbluh January 18, 2019 Rep. Josh Gottheimer (D-NJ) sent a letter to President Trump on Friday urging him to adopt a “comprehensive strategy” on the day after withdrawal … Continue reading
“Bolton reportedly told Netanyahu that the U.S. Syria withdrawal, rather than a time-sensitive pullout, would be contingent on the neutralization of the threat of ISIS in the country”
JNS Bolton visits Netanyahu, Western Wall tunnels with Israeli officials to ire of PA by Malkah Fleisher January 7, 2019 After a visit to the Western Wall and its tunnels on Sunday, U.S. National Security Adviser John Bolton met with … Continue reading
“It is in the United States’ national security interest” for Israel to maintain sovereignty over #GolanHeights
DAILY WIRE Cruz, Cotton Submit Resolution Urging Israeli Sovereignty Over Golan Heights by Hank Berrien December 18, 2018 U.S. Sens. Ted Cruz (R-TX) and Tom Cotton (R-AR) have introduced a Senate resolution urging the United States to recognize Israel’s sovereignty over the … Continue reading