Most Clicked This Week
- Push to defund police created what some have called the “Minneapolis Effect”
- On Tuesday, the seventh day of the Hebrew month of Cheshvan, Israel celebrated Aliyah Day
- Yishai on Vice News: A City Divided - Jerusalem's Most Contested Neighborhood [VIDEO]
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- "BDS has made life worse for Palestinian Arabs, the very people they falsely claim to help"
- "Many of us liberal Jews are not awake to the hatred of our colleagues, students, professors, and thought leaders"
- "Traditionalists chafe at the contemporary-art approach to Holocaust commemoration being employed at Babyn Yar, a site of mass shootings in World War II. But it has brought visitors for an anniversary"
- “The AP's report on the discovery of a First Temple era toilet omits Jewish references, while a NY Times Rosh Hashanah recipe evokes 'Canaanites,' not Israelites”
Tag Archives: Facebook
#Intersectionality rears its ugly antisemitic head with Chicago mom’s group taking sides with #Hamas; #MamaHive’s Jewish founder: “Sadly, the group has been stolen from us by people who want to misuse a platform we have carefully built and nurtured”
JTA The Israeli-Palestinian conflict has torn apart Chicago’s biggest Facebook moms group by Philissa Cramer May 20, 2021 The tens of thousands of Chicago mothers in a private Facebook group called MamaHive typically post about sleepless babies, strollers and playgroups. … Continue reading
“Hacking the phones of hundreds of Palestinian civil society actors is yet another brazen attempt by Palestinian security services to police and silence critics and opponents”
ASSOCIATED PRESS Facebook says it halts hackers tied to Palestinian security by Josef Federman April 21, 2021 Facebook said Wednesday it has broken up a hacker network used by Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas’ intelligence service in an attempt to keep … Continue reading
NYT redefines antisemitism “conveniently allowing them to promote the antisemitic BDS Movement against Israel”
CLARION PROJECT NY Times Decides Int’l Accepted Definition of Antisemitism is ‘Disputed’ by Meira Svirsky August 12, 2020 To promote its tacit support of the antisemitic Boycott, Divest and Sanction (BDS) Movement against the state of Israel, The New York … Continue reading
FREE BEACON The ADL’s Disgrace Editorial Board June 29, 2020 …We never thought we’d see [Al] Sharpton embraced by Jews, but that’s what’s transpiring now as the Anti-Defamation League strays onto the Reverend’s turf—leading a boycott campaign against one of … Continue reading
CHRISTIAN POST ‘Creepy Line’ Film Examines Facebook, Google’s Influence; Director Talks ‘Scary’ Way They Use Censorship by Michael Gryboski October 3, 2018 A new documentary examines the way in which sites like Google and Facebook can influence people’s thoughts through … Continue reading
WORLD ISRAEL NEWS Facebook shutters Palestinian news site’s page for inciting terror by Batya Jerenberg March 26, 2018 The Facebook page of a Palestinian news outlet called Safa, which is linked to the Hamas terror organization, was unceremoniously deleted by the … Continue reading
GATESTONE Silicon Valley Censorship by Sam Westrop July 26, 2017 Google’s latest project is an application called Perspective, which, as Wired reports, brings the tech company “a step closer to its goal of helping to foster troll-free discussion online, and … Continue reading
“Facebook’s insistence that it cannot control all the content on its pages is disingenuous, if not an outright lie”
GATESTONE Facebook’s Little Ethics Problem by Ruthie Blum June 7, 2017 There is a problem at Facebook. On May 8, the social media platform blocked and then shut down the pages of two popular moderate Muslim groups — on the … Continue reading
PALESTINIAN MEDIA WATCH Facebook enables Fatah terror promotion by reopening their terror promoting page by Itamar Marcus March 2, 2017 Three days ago, Facebook shut down Fatah’s terror promoting account. The Palestinian Authority protested the closure as evidence of unfair … Continue reading
Gunman kills prominent Jordian writer Nahed Hattar outside Amman court where he was facing charges over Facebook posting “offensive” anti-ISIS cartoon
AL JAZEERA Jordan: Nahed Hattar shot dead ahead of cartoon trial September 25, 2016 A gunman has shot dead prominent Jordanian writer Nahed Hattar outside a court where he was facing charges for sharing a cartoon deemed offensive to Islam. Hattar … Continue reading