Most Clicked This Week
- "Egypt’s relationship with Israel has remained largely under the table and in the security realm"
- United Airlines going nonstop Chicago-Tel Aviv
- In other words, the term “anti-Semitism” was coined not to marginalize Jew hatred but to mainstream it
- "Zahra Haider continues to spread her one-sided, hateful, and dangerous views far and wide thanks to her position at 'NowThis'"
- "With threats from Tehran following blast at nuclear facility blamed on Jerusalem, Israel reportedly wanting to receive KC-46 Pegasuses, despite design problem, within 2 years"
- "Democratic senators submit an amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act, suggesting that none of the $3.8 billion in military aid to Israel would be used for advancing unilateral West Bank annexation"
- “Most radical leftists believe this noxious legacy foretells our future and will continue unabated unless American politics is fundamentally overturned”
- “There are two times in my life the hair on my arms has stood up,” Dodgers general manager Al Campanis once recalled. “The first time I saw the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel and the first time I saw Sandy Koufax throw a fastball”
Tag Archives: Facebook
FREE BEACON The ADL’s Disgrace Editorial Board June 29, 2020 …We never thought we’d see [Al] Sharpton embraced by Jews, but that’s what’s transpiring now as the Anti-Defamation League strays onto the Reverend’s turf—leading a boycott campaign against one of … Continue reading
CHRISTIAN POST ‘Creepy Line’ Film Examines Facebook, Google’s Influence; Director Talks ‘Scary’ Way They Use Censorship by Michael Gryboski October 3, 2018 A new documentary examines the way in which sites like Google and Facebook can influence people’s thoughts through … Continue reading
WORLD ISRAEL NEWS Facebook shutters Palestinian news site’s page for inciting terror by Batya Jerenberg March 26, 2018 The Facebook page of a Palestinian news outlet called Safa, which is linked to the Hamas terror organization, was unceremoniously deleted by the … Continue reading
GATESTONE Silicon Valley Censorship by Sam Westrop July 26, 2017 Google’s latest project is an application called Perspective, which, as Wired reports, brings the tech company “a step closer to its goal of helping to foster troll-free discussion online, and … Continue reading
“Facebook’s insistence that it cannot control all the content on its pages is disingenuous, if not an outright lie”
GATESTONE Facebook’s Little Ethics Problem by Ruthie Blum June 7, 2017 There is a problem at Facebook. On May 8, the social media platform blocked and then shut down the pages of two popular moderate Muslim groups — on the … Continue reading
PALESTINIAN MEDIA WATCH Facebook enables Fatah terror promotion by reopening their terror promoting page by Itamar Marcus March 2, 2017 Three days ago, Facebook shut down Fatah’s terror promoting account. The Palestinian Authority protested the closure as evidence of unfair … Continue reading
Gunman kills prominent Jordian writer Nahed Hattar outside Amman court where he was facing charges over Facebook posting “offensive” anti-ISIS cartoon
AL JAZEERA Jordan: Nahed Hattar shot dead ahead of cartoon trial September 25, 2016 A gunman has shot dead prominent Jordanian writer Nahed Hattar outside a court where he was facing charges for sharing a cartoon deemed offensive to Islam. Hattar … Continue reading
“The father of seven, whose mother-in-law and sister-in-law are Muslim…arrested under the anti-free speech Malicious Communications Act”
MIDDLE EAST FORUM UK Man Sentenced for ‘Offending’ Muslims by Raheem Kassam August 8, 2016 A man from Manchester in the United Kingdom has been sentenced to 180 hours of unpaid work and a 12-month community order after posting comments … Continue reading
THE VERGE Facebook faces $1 billion strong lawsuit for providing ‘material support’ to Hamas by Amar Toor July 12, 2006 The families of five Americans who were killed or hurt by Palestinian attacks carried out in Israel have filed a … Continue reading
“The EU, the Swedish government and a vast majority of the Swedish press have no desire to hear critiques of a policy which they have created or applauded; the consequences will one day be laid at their door and they wish to postpone that day, even indefinitely”
GATESTONE The EU is Coming to Close Down Your Free Speech by Douglas Murray June 11, 2016 …But the German Chancellor was not interested in the reinforcement of Europe’s external borders, the re-erection of its internal borders, the institution of … Continue reading