Most Clicked This Week
- Gérard Araud, former ambassador to Israel, dismissive of Trump plan, calls West Bank “an apartheid state”
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
- As Notre Dame burns...."church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar'"
- Israel’s election: “The two Jewish parties that dared to talk openly about peace with the Palestinians captured just 10 seats in the 120-seat parliament”
- Arson fire set at Torat Chaim yeshiva in eastern Moscow as 60 people gather there for Passover Seder
- Beresheet human error "led to the failure of the nearly $100 million lunar mission"
- US publishes first map showing Golan as Israeli territory
- UNC and Duke jointly sponsor Jew hatefest underwritten with federal funds
Tag Archives: Samaria
JEWISH PRESS State Dept. Drops ‘Occupied Territories’ from Judea, Samaria, Gaza & Golan Heights in Annual Report by Hana Levi Julian March 13, 2019 For the first time ever, the U.S. State Department dropped the term “occupied territories” from its … Continue reading
“AIPAC has finally realized that they cannot ignore half-a-million people living in Judea and Samaria”
JERUSALEM POST AIPAC to host first settler leader at U.S. policy conference by Tovah Lazaroff March 11, 2019 In what settlers hold is a historic first and a sign of the settlement movement’s growing acceptance among US Jewry, AIPAC has … Continue reading
“Knesset Speaker Yuli Edelstein says that views on Israeli sovereignty are changing and the idea of a Palestinian state is looking more and more like a pipe dream”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) ‘The next Knesset will apply Israeli sovereignty in Judea and Samaria’ by Ariel Kahana February 1, 2019 …“The 21st Knesset will be the one to start applying Israeli sovereignty in Judea and Samaria,” he … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Airbnb: Feeble excuses for blatant bigotry by Peggy Shapiro December 5, 2018 Airbnb is defending its decision to delist properties owned by Israelis/Jews in Judea/Samaria (West Bank) with their defense as feeble as their decision is bigoted. As … Continue reading
“Beverly Hills city council unanimously calls for boycott of Airbnb until the company reconsiders its policy against Israeli ‘settlements'”
ARUTZ SHEVA Beverly Hills boycotts Airbnb by Staff November 25, 2018 The Beverly Hills, California city council unanimously passed a resolution condemning Airbnb’s decision to remove its list of apartments and holiday units in Judea and Samaria “settlements” from its website. … Continue reading
Michael Oren: “Airbnb’s policy is the very definition of antiSemitism. No one should use its services”
JEWISH PRESS Deputy Minister Michael Oren Calls for Boycott Against Airbnb by Hana Levi Julian November 19, 2018 Kulanu Knesset member and Deputy Minister Michael Oren has called for a general boycott of the global Airbnb vacation rental listing service, … Continue reading
“The horrific incident took place at the attacker’s and the three victims’ place of employment in the large Barkan Industrial Park, one of the few commercial centers to employ both thousands of Israelis and thousands of Palestinians, and a working example of coexistence”
JNS Barkan terror attack attempts to ‘sabotage the normalization’ of local Jews and Arabs by Josh Hasten October 8, 2018 Just as shocking as the execution-style murders of Kim Levengrond Yehezkel, a 29-year-old mother of an infant, and Ziv Hajbi, … Continue reading