Most Clicked This Week
- Said differently, "Oh sorry, I thought it was another dirty Hasidic Jew that I was beating up"
- EVENT #StandWithUs Chicago 7th Annual Campus Champion Gala Sunday November 4
- "Authorities investigate West Bank death of Aisha al-Rawbi, 47, after her husband claimed Jewish settlers pelted their car with rocks"
- #PalestinianTerror - American Vet and MBA Taylor Force, 29, murdered on school trip to Israel; his wife severely injured in stabbing spree. VP Biden was short walk from scene of attack
- EVENT US Holocaust Memorial Museum Chicago Luncheon Friday September 8
- “Shame on the US Holocaust Memorial Museum,” said Leon Wieseltier, the literary critic and fellow at the Brookings Institution, who slammed the Museum for “releasing an allegedly scientific study that justifies bystanderism”
- "Assailants of Parisian Jewish family tell victims, 'You are Jewish, you have money,' before brutally attacking them, threatening to kill them"
- Freshman "to do" list: Learn how to be a good American, challenge your teachers, study a language, and tackle hard subjects.
Tag Archives: Samaria
“The horrific incident took place at the attacker’s and the three victims’ place of employment in the large Barkan Industrial Park, one of the few commercial centers to employ both thousands of Israelis and thousands of Palestinians, and a working example of coexistence”
JNS Barkan terror attack attempts to ‘sabotage the normalization’ of local Jews and Arabs by Josh Hasten October 8, 2018 Just as shocking as the execution-style murders of Kim Levengrond Yehezkel, a 29-year-old mother of an infant, and Ziv Hajbi, … Continue reading
#WhatCouldPossiblyGoWrong Bibi “refused Kerry and Obama’s proposal to withdraw from Judea and Samaria and have US soldiers stationed there, Kerry reveals in new book”
ARUTZ SHEVA Netanyahu prevented uprooting of hundreds of thousands of Jews by Ido Ben Porat September 2, 2018 Former US Secretary of State John Kerry will publish a new book in the coming days, including memoirs of the time he served … Continue reading
“In a first for the US, State Department erases references to ‘Israeli occupation’ in annual report. PA says ‘US has sided with Israel'”
ARUTZ SHEVA Trump admin drops references to Judea, Samaria as ‘occupied’ by David Rosenberg April 21, 2018 The US State Department has dropped claims that Israel’s presence in Judea, Samaria, and eastern Jerusalem constitutes an “occupation” from its annual human … Continue reading
“Trump has given Netanyahu support as he has walked away from the failed policy paradigm of the Obama years”
REAL CLEAR POLITICS Burying Obama’s Legacy by Caroline Glick June 16, 2017 It may very well be that this week was the week that Israel and the US put to rest former president Barack Obama’s policies and positions on Israel … Continue reading
MK Kisch willing to let E1 “remain as it was, outside Israel proper, making the Israeli Ma’ale Adumim an island in an otherwise disputed territory”
JEWISH PRESS Trump or Not, Govt. May Push Ma’ale Adumim Annexation Bill by David Israel March 2, 2017 After numerous postponements, the bill annexing Ma’ale Adumim, an Israeli city in Judea, some four miles from Jerusalem, creating an urban Jewish … Continue reading
“To hear the news media tell it, Israel’s Knesset has approved extreme right-wing legislation that will steal Palestinian land by legalizing illegal outposts and thereby demolish the last hopes for Middle East peace”
JNS Understanding the outposts by Stephen M. Flatow February 8, 2017 …For those who forget [Jordan] King Hussein’s record, I should mention that he was the king who decreed that all 57 synagogues in the Old City of Jerusalem should … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Goodbye, President Obama: Parting Words From an Israeli Settler by Yishai Fleisher January 18, 2017 Dear President Obama…I wanted to say goodbye and show you the respect due to a tenacious adversary. Many US Jews, and even a few … Continue reading