Most Clicked This Week
- Push to defund police created what some have called the “Minneapolis Effect”
- On Tuesday, the seventh day of the Hebrew month of Cheshvan, Israel celebrated Aliyah Day
- "The Islamic Republic is advancing both the enrichment and weaponization tracks needed to build a bomb"
- "BDS has made life worse for Palestinian Arabs, the very people they falsely claim to help"
- "Many of us liberal Jews are not awake to the hatred of our colleagues, students, professors, and thought leaders"
- "Traditionalists chafe at the contemporary-art approach to Holocaust commemoration being employed at Babyn Yar, a site of mass shootings in World War II. But it has brought visitors for an anniversary"
- “The AP's report on the discovery of a First Temple era toilet omits Jewish references, while a NY Times Rosh Hashanah recipe evokes 'Canaanites,' not Israelites”
- Gilad Erdan blasts co-founders of ice cream maker over Axios interview. "Demanding from Israel what is demanded from no other country is the definition of antisemitism"
Tag Archives: Samaria
“Naftali Bennett is the first kippah-clad prime minister in Israel’s history but he got there by betraying principle for position, which is why he is the most hated politician in Israel among his spurned former allies in the religious bloc”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Bennett and the Religious Zionist elite by Caroline Glick July 2, 2021 The biggest media story of the week in Israel was the fall of the town of Evyatar in Samaria. Evyatar is located … Continue reading
Palestinian businessman Ashraf Jabari: “It was a subtle celebration of thoughtful conversation, mutual respect and heritage-enhanced relationships. These are the building blocks of the emergent Israeli-Palestinian market”
JNS Iftar gathering in Hebron shows commonalities between Israelis and Palestinians by Josh Hasten April 21, 2021 As the sun was setting over the ancient city of Hebron signifying the end of another day of fasting for devout Muslims during … Continue reading
“Despite coronavirus, we must take advantage of this US initiative to accept a plan that enables us to incorporate into Israeli boundaries the large settlement blocs and the Jordan Valley”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Don’t Forego an Historic Opportunity by Isi Leibler August 7, 2020 …Despite the coronavirus, should Netanyahu proceed now with the Trump plan, the parameters of the national unity government would ensure his success. Even … Continue reading
“Jordan understands that it was defeated in 1948 and 1967 and that the Jewish State is here to stay”
ARUTZ AHEVA How victory works by Nave Dromi July 21, 2020 …Seventy two years ago, in 1948, Jordan, then known as Transjordan, with arguably the strongest army in the region, British trained, invaded what would become the territory of the … Continue reading
Yishai Fleisher: “Many Arabs want Israeli residency, as opposed to full voting citizenship, and much prefer life in a Jewish Israel to a Palestine that is both jihadist and corrupt”
NEWSWEEK A Jewish State Beats Peter Beinart’s Bi-Nationalism by Yishai Fleisher July 17, 2020 The good news is that even Peter Beinart understands that the two-state solution is dead. The progressive public intellectual recently penned a New York Times op-ed … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Israel Should Apply Sovereignty — and Reject the Trump Peace Plan by Benjamin Anthony and David Benger July 1, 2020 Regardless of how far-reaching or limited, and immediate or gradual, the process may actually be, Israel should apply sovereignty … Continue reading
“Much as West Germany and East Germany reunified at the end of the Cold War, it is well past the time to reunify Judea and Samaria with the rest of Israel”
TIMES OF ISRAEL It’s not “Annexation.” It’s Reunification. by Gerard Filitti June 28, 2020 As Israel prepares to extend its rightful sovereignty over Judea and Samaria (the “West Bank”), we bear a historic – and moral – responsibility to accurately … Continue reading
“The purpose of these diplomatic efforts was to reach an agreement on the nature and scope of the response from Sunni Arab countries, chief among them Egypt and Jordan, which have peace treaties with Israel – if and when Israel applies sovereignty”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) ‘Jordan, Egypt will make only symbolic condemnation of sovereignty’ by Daniel Siryoti June 23, 2020 …Senior Arab diplomatic officials, along with senior defense and intelligence officials in Egypt and Jordan, confirmed to Israel Hayom … Continue reading
Annexation opponents “give the false impression that Israel would be seizing areas to which Israel does not have the legal right. In fact, there was never a Palestinian-Arab state or a right to one in these areas”
JERUSALEM POST American Jews support Israeli sovereignty and for good reasons by Morton A. Klein and Mark Levenson June 20, 2020 Poll after poll shows that Israelis overwhelmingly support applying Israeli sovereignty to Judea, Samaria and the Jordan Valley. American … Continue reading