Most Clicked This Week
- Whitewashed: "this isn’t Corbyn’s party...we will play our role in combating antisemitism until we wipe it out of our party" [VIDEO]
- "As Trump administration conducts routine review of its Iran policy, senior officials are hinting that they're open to toppling the country's clerical regime"
- "Jewish leftists like Peter Beinart don’t get to decide who is a good Jew and who is not"
- "To prevent the death of his men, Roi Klein Z"L jumped on the grenade, and was the only one killed...As he leaped, Klein shouted “Shema Yisrael”
- Winnetka rocked by New Trier efforts to train future Social Justice Warriors
- Eilat hit with missiles from Islamic State group [VIDEO]
- The Palestinian Emirates Solution: "Arabs over the last century have without exception opposed the two-state solution, whether proposed by the British, the United Nations or the United States"
- Jewish Voice for Peace is "an anti-Semitic hate group that is neither Jewish nor for peace, but obsessed with destroying Israel and hating Jews" [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: Samaria
“Trump has given Netanyahu support as he has walked away from the failed policy paradigm of the Obama years”
REAL CLEAR POLITICS Burying Obama’s Legacy by Caroline Glick June 16, 2017 It may very well be that this week was the week that Israel and the US put to rest former president Barack Obama’s policies and positions on Israel … Continue reading
MK Kisch willing to let E1 “remain as it was, outside Israel proper, making the Israeli Ma’ale Adumim an island in an otherwise disputed territory”
JEWISH PRESS Trump or Not, Govt. May Push Ma’ale Adumim Annexation Bill by David Israel March 2, 2017 After numerous postponements, the bill annexing Ma’ale Adumim, an Israeli city in Judea, some four miles from Jerusalem, creating an urban Jewish … Continue reading
“To hear the news media tell it, Israel’s Knesset has approved extreme right-wing legislation that will steal Palestinian land by legalizing illegal outposts and thereby demolish the last hopes for Middle East peace”
JNS Understanding the outposts by Stephen M. Flatow February 8, 2017 …For those who forget [Jordan] King Hussein’s record, I should mention that he was the king who decreed that all 57 synagogues in the Old City of Jerusalem should … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Goodbye, President Obama: Parting Words From an Israeli Settler by Yishai Fleisher January 18, 2017 Dear President Obama…I wanted to say goodbye and show you the respect due to a tenacious adversary. Many US Jews, and even a few … Continue reading
Your fact-of-the-day: “Not ALL of Judea and Samaria are currently disputed territories, as Israel ceded parts of these areas to the #Palestinians in the context of the Oslo process”
JEWISH PRESS U.S. Policy on Israel and the Obama-Trump Transition by Dr Ken Levin December 15, 2016 In a speech to the UN General Assembly on September 20, President Obama declared that Israel should recognize “it cannot permanently occupy and … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG Israel’s Constitutional Identity Crisis by Caroline Glick December 2, 2016 Israel’s coalition crisis over the settlements regulation bill is not a normal power struggle between overweening politicians. It is not popularity contest between Finance Minister Moshe Kahlon … Continue reading
Way to go #France: “There are 200 territorial disputes in the world today, and France has singled out one of them—Israel’s with the Palestinians—for special treatment”
NEWSWEEK France Should be Ashamed of Labeling Products Made by Jews by Michael Oren November 30, 2016 To its credit, France is one of the first countries in Europe to ban economic boycotts of Israel. To its shame, France is … Continue reading