Most Clicked This Week
- Upcoming J Street conference participants to include Sanders, Klobuchar, Buttigieg, Schumer, Pelosi and the PLO
- "Retreating and abandoning allies may not be the optimum strategy"
- University of Illinois presentation “'instead of fostering dialogue, incited division, distrust and anger"
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- Brig. General Kuperwasser: “The depth of the U.S. commitment to Israel is very different from its commitment to the Syrian Kurds"
- In IL3, Dem Congressman Dan Lipinski to be primaried by Rush Darwish a Palestinian who will “proudly champion BDS" in Congress, "much like Congresswomen Tlaib and Omar”
Tag Archives: Samaria
The Jewish “extremists” of Yitzhar. How many “extremists” do you know donating their kidneys to total strangers?
“Attention now focuses on an explosion of thousands of illegal Palestinian constructions: village clusters, agricultural tracts, water networks, roads, and general infrastructure crisscrossing Area C of the West Bank”
FRONT PAGE MAG Who’s Funding Illegal Palestinian Settlements in Area C: Part 1 by Edwin Black August 22, 2019 “Area C,” [Wiki: Home to 385,900 Israeli settlers and approx 300,000 Palestinians] which comprises some 60 percent of the West Bank, also … Continue reading
JEWISH PRESS State Dept. Drops ‘Occupied Territories’ from Judea, Samaria, Gaza & Golan Heights in Annual Report by Hana Levi Julian March 13, 2019 For the first time ever, the U.S. State Department dropped the term “occupied territories” from its … Continue reading
“AIPAC has finally realized that they cannot ignore half-a-million people living in Judea and Samaria”
JERUSALEM POST AIPAC to host first settler leader at U.S. policy conference by Tovah Lazaroff March 11, 2019 In what settlers hold is a historic first and a sign of the settlement movement’s growing acceptance among US Jewry, AIPAC has … Continue reading
“Knesset Speaker Yuli Edelstein says that views on Israeli sovereignty are changing and the idea of a Palestinian state is looking more and more like a pipe dream”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) ‘The next Knesset will apply Israeli sovereignty in Judea and Samaria’ by Ariel Kahana February 1, 2019 …“The 21st Knesset will be the one to start applying Israeli sovereignty in Judea and Samaria,” he … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Airbnb: Feeble excuses for blatant bigotry by Peggy Shapiro December 5, 2018 Airbnb is defending its decision to delist properties owned by Israelis/Jews in Judea/Samaria (West Bank) with their defense as feeble as their decision is bigoted. As … Continue reading
“Beverly Hills city council unanimously calls for boycott of Airbnb until the company reconsiders its policy against Israeli ‘settlements'”
ARUTZ SHEVA Beverly Hills boycotts Airbnb by Staff November 25, 2018 The Beverly Hills, California city council unanimously passed a resolution condemning Airbnb’s decision to remove its list of apartments and holiday units in Judea and Samaria “settlements” from its website. … Continue reading