Most Clicked This Week
- JFK Airport ambush on Birthright participants to deliver IfNotNow's "simplistic narrative that Israel is wholly responsible for anything bad that happens to the Palestinians"
- Pride for some, but not all--Chicago Dyke March attendees purity test: “You cannot be Zionist and believe in a Palestinian state, Zionism is inherently racism.”
- Using children to further political goals: US media take a leaf right out of the Palestinian book
- EVENT CAMERA presents Michael Doran in Highland Park
- Moe Berg: “The Catcher Was a Spy” is "a dutiful laundry list of a biopic, ticking off boxes in Berg’s career — brainiac, athlete, loner, secular Jew, secret agent"
- Jews who recite Kaddish for genocidal Jew-killers: Are they "low information" or do they just hate Israel?[VIDEO]
- The courageous Mosul Iraq journalist-blogger who kept his eye on the Islamic State, from the inside
- Krauthammer: “What began as an experiment has become the very heart of the Jewish people – its cultural, spiritual, and psychological center, soon to become its demographic center as well. Israel is the hinge"
Tag Archives: Samaria
“In a first for the US, State Department erases references to ‘Israeli occupation’ in annual report. PA says ‘US has sided with Israel'”
ARUTZ SHEVA Trump admin drops references to Judea, Samaria as ‘occupied’ by David Rosenberg April 21, 2018 The US State Department has dropped claims that Israel’s presence in Judea, Samaria, and eastern Jerusalem constitutes an “occupation” from its annual human … Continue reading
“Trump has given Netanyahu support as he has walked away from the failed policy paradigm of the Obama years”
REAL CLEAR POLITICS Burying Obama’s Legacy by Caroline Glick June 16, 2017 It may very well be that this week was the week that Israel and the US put to rest former president Barack Obama’s policies and positions on Israel … Continue reading
MK Kisch willing to let E1 “remain as it was, outside Israel proper, making the Israeli Ma’ale Adumim an island in an otherwise disputed territory”
JEWISH PRESS Trump or Not, Govt. May Push Ma’ale Adumim Annexation Bill by David Israel March 2, 2017 After numerous postponements, the bill annexing Ma’ale Adumim, an Israeli city in Judea, some four miles from Jerusalem, creating an urban Jewish … Continue reading
“To hear the news media tell it, Israel’s Knesset has approved extreme right-wing legislation that will steal Palestinian land by legalizing illegal outposts and thereby demolish the last hopes for Middle East peace”
JNS Understanding the outposts by Stephen M. Flatow February 8, 2017 …For those who forget [Jordan] King Hussein’s record, I should mention that he was the king who decreed that all 57 synagogues in the Old City of Jerusalem should … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Goodbye, President Obama: Parting Words From an Israeli Settler by Yishai Fleisher January 18, 2017 Dear President Obama…I wanted to say goodbye and show you the respect due to a tenacious adversary. Many US Jews, and even a few … Continue reading
Your fact-of-the-day: “Not ALL of Judea and Samaria are currently disputed territories, as Israel ceded parts of these areas to the #Palestinians in the context of the Oslo process”
JEWISH PRESS U.S. Policy on Israel and the Obama-Trump Transition by Dr Ken Levin December 15, 2016 In a speech to the UN General Assembly on September 20, President Obama declared that Israel should recognize “it cannot permanently occupy and … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG Israel’s Constitutional Identity Crisis by Caroline Glick December 2, 2016 Israel’s coalition crisis over the settlements regulation bill is not a normal power struggle between overweening politicians. It is not popularity contest between Finance Minister Moshe Kahlon … Continue reading