Most Clicked This Week
- “Anti-Israel demonstrators teamed up with Black Lives Matter on Wednesday, part of a series of anti-Israel demonstrations in a series of American cities over the next several days”
- ADL partners with leading anti-Semite Al Sharpton to score political points
- Border Police push back on charges that Ahmad Erekat was killed without cause; in 2nd video family says is months old, Erekat vows he is ‘no snitch’ for Israel
- “Israeli lobby group, led by IDF commanders, pens open letter to Trump thanking him for his support of Israel, and backing sovereignty plan”
- #Prager: "It is difficult to imagine a more condescending view of a group than to argue that standards must be lowered for them to succeed"
- ONLINE EVENT: Sunday June 28, 2020 Helen Mirren hosts free online concert by Israel Philharmonic
- "This “blame it on Israel” or “blame it on the Jews” bigotry is common throughout the world at demonstrations for legitimate causes"
- "Kuwaiti newspaper cites unnamed senior source as saying Jerusalem behind recent incidents in Iran, following an alleged attempt by Tehran to hack Israel’s water infrastructure"
Tag Archives: BLM
“Jewish organizations want to oppose racism, but the push to endorse a group tainted by anti-Zionism and radical demands is a mistake”
JNS Should Jewish groups make their peace with Black Lives Matter? by Jonathan Tobin June 23, 2020 For Jewish organizations, the problem is that in 2016, BLM issued a platform that specifically denounced Israel as “an apartheid state” that was … Continue reading
“This “blame it on Israel” or “blame it on the Jews” bigotry is common throughout the world at demonstrations for legitimate causes”
JERUSALEM POST Exploiting the Floyd protests to demonize Israel by Alan Dershowitz June 8, 2020 As usual, anti-Israel extremists, especially some on the hard left, are trying to exploit the tragic and inexcusable death of George Floyd to level their … Continue reading
“Public Security Minister Gilad Erdan acknowledges the “great sorrow and suffering” of the Israeli-Ethiopian community, but says police will be forced to use “all means” to disperse demonstrations if violence continues”
JNS 136 arrested, 111 police wounded during riots over police shooting of young Israeli-Ethiopian man July 3, 2019 According to the Israel Police, more than 100 people have been arrested across the country in connection with the wave of protests … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG Protest Thugs and the Real Evil in Charlotte by Daniel Greenfield September 23, 2016 Keith Lamont Scott was scum. He had been convicted of assault with a deadly weapon in two different states and convicted of assault in … Continue reading
#Charlotte “They’re mad because they heard a black guy was shot by a white cop while sitting in his car reading a book. Yeah, sure, it turns out the “book” was actually a gun, and the white cop was actually black, but that doesn’t matter”
THE BLAZE No, they’re not ‘protesters.’ They’re terrorists. by Matt Walsh September 22, 2016 If you’re a little confused about what’s going on in Charlotte, North Carolina, allow me to explain: a black cop shot and killed a black man, so … Continue reading
“What accounts for the willingness of ‘progressive’ anti-Israel campaigners to sabotage other progressive causes?” Could it possibly be their Jew-fetish?
THE NATIONAL INTEREST Black Lives Matter’s Anti-Semitic Bedfellows by Gary C. Gambill September 14, 2016 …Obsessed with spreading demonization of the Jewish state across the Western world by any means necessary and at any cost, time and again anti-Israel campaigners … Continue reading
In this powerful and timely Firewall, Bill Whittle provides shocking evidence that demolishes the central, Big Lie of Black Lives Matter and then goes on to explain why a lie that size needs to be told by people like Hillary … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG The Jews of Color Caucus Discover the Networks August 25, 2016 Earlier this month, the Jews of Color Caucus (JOCC) was founded as a partner organization of Jewish Voice for Peace. The latter, which was established two decades ago, is a … Continue reading
Soros goal: “to subvert Western democracies and make it impossible for governments to maintain order or for societies to retain their unique identities and values”
JERUSALEM POST Soros’s campaign of global chaos by Caroline B. Glick August 22, 2016 Major media outlets in the US have ignored the leak of thousands of emails from billionaire George Soros’s Open Society Foundations by the activist hacker group DCLeaks. … Continue reading
THE DAILY WIRE Lemon Collapses When Challenged By Clarke by Robert Kraychik July 18, 2016 Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke made left-wing CNN’s Don Lemon visibly uncomfortable on Sunday night as he described the neo-Marxist Black Lives Matter as pushing … Continue reading