Most Clicked This Week
- Pompeo: "No one should interpret the withdrawal of US troops from Syria as a sign that America is no longer committed to its strategy to stop Iranian aggression and efforts to obtain a nuclear capability"
- On Melbourne game show, nerdy modern Orthodox Jew has all the answers
- World Jewish Congress decision to honor German Chancellor Merkel with prestigious Theodor Herzl Award for Zionism "has sparked anger and bewilderment among Jewish leaders in US and Europe"
- "The announcement by Rafael of a first delivery of Trophy Active Protection Systems for M1 tanks is a dramatic development, in which the world’s most powerful military selects an Israeli defense system"
- EVENT StandWithUs Chicago 5th Annual Campus Champion Gala Sunday November 6
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- "How to explain the apparent indifference of mainstream Jewish groups and politicians to the spike in hate crimes committed against Jews?"
- Caroline Glick and Nonie Darwish defend Trump's troop withdrawal from Northern Syria but many--left and right--disagree
Tag Archives: BLM
“Public Security Minister Gilad Erdan acknowledges the “great sorrow and suffering” of the Israeli-Ethiopian community, but says police will be forced to use “all means” to disperse demonstrations if violence continues”
JNS 136 arrested, 111 police wounded during riots over police shooting of young Israeli-Ethiopian man July 3, 2019 According to the Israel Police, more than 100 people have been arrested across the country in connection with the wave of protests … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG Protest Thugs and the Real Evil in Charlotte by Daniel Greenfield September 23, 2016 Keith Lamont Scott was scum. He had been convicted of assault with a deadly weapon in two different states and convicted of assault in … Continue reading
#Charlotte “They’re mad because they heard a black guy was shot by a white cop while sitting in his car reading a book. Yeah, sure, it turns out the “book” was actually a gun, and the white cop was actually black, but that doesn’t matter”
THE BLAZE No, they’re not ‘protesters.’ They’re terrorists. by Matt Walsh September 22, 2016 If you’re a little confused about what’s going on in Charlotte, North Carolina, allow me to explain: a black cop shot and killed a black man, so … Continue reading
“What accounts for the willingness of ‘progressive’ anti-Israel campaigners to sabotage other progressive causes?” Could it possibly be their Jew-fetish?
THE NATIONAL INTEREST Black Lives Matter’s Anti-Semitic Bedfellows by Gary C. Gambill September 14, 2016 …Obsessed with spreading demonization of the Jewish state across the Western world by any means necessary and at any cost, time and again anti-Israel campaigners … Continue reading
In this powerful and timely Firewall, Bill Whittle provides shocking evidence that demolishes the central, Big Lie of Black Lives Matter and then goes on to explain why a lie that size needs to be told by people like Hillary … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG The Jews of Color Caucus Discover the Networks August 25, 2016 Earlier this month, the Jews of Color Caucus (JOCC) was founded as a partner organization of Jewish Voice for Peace. The latter, which was established two decades ago, is a … Continue reading
Soros goal: “to subvert Western democracies and make it impossible for governments to maintain order or for societies to retain their unique identities and values”
JERUSALEM POST Soros’s campaign of global chaos by Caroline B. Glick August 22, 2016 Major media outlets in the US have ignored the leak of thousands of emails from billionaire George Soros’s Open Society Foundations by the activist hacker group DCLeaks. … Continue reading