Most Clicked This Week
- Israeli teen accused of making bomb threats to JCC's [VIDEO]
- Arab Sex and Arab Terror
- "To celebrate #WorldWaterDay, ISRAEL21c takes a look at 10 water innovation projects bringing clean water to communities across the world"
- #StandWithUs prevented from arranging memorial at Hyatt Chicago hotel where JVP is holding annual meeting featuring convicted terrorist
- "Israel must stress again and again, before it happens, that these Lebanese villages storing Hizballah weapons have become military posts, and are therefore legitimate targets"
- National Council of Jewish Women: Our tent is big enough for terrorists
- Netanyahu: Israel welcomes confirmed American Ambassador Friedman as 'a staunch friend of Israel'
- Confessions of a Climate Change ‘Denier’
Tag Archives: US State Department
On hold for now: Draft order on #UN funding called for “at least a 40 percent overall decrease” in contributions by US
NEW YORK TIMES Trump Administration Holds Off on Issuing U.N. Funding Order by Max Fisher January 28, 2017 The Trump administration is delaying its plans to issue two executive orders that would reduce funding to the United Nations and begin … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Palestinians say Obama’s last-minute $221 million payout frozen by Trump by Avi Issacharoff and AP January 25, 2017 The Trump administration has informed the Palestinian Authority that it is freezing the transfer of $221 million which was … Continue reading
“The irony is that pretty much any taxi driver in Tel Aviv understands the Israeli-Palestinian situation far better than the self-crowned experts at Foggy Bottom, present or past”
JNS Jewish ex-State Department gang undermines embassy move by Stephen M. Flatow January 25, 2017 Someday, perhaps, a team of sociologists and psychologists will examine the curious question of why Jewish ex-State Department officials are obsessed with Israel. Until that … Continue reading
State Department Arabists “have been more systematically wrong than any other area of specialists in the diplomatic corps. This is because Arabists not only take on the cause of the Arabs, but also the Arabs’ tendency for self-delusion”
THE HILL Failed diplomat Kurtzer attacks America’s newest ambassador to Israel by Rabbi Shmuley Boteach December 20, 2016 A predictable pattern has emerged over the last several decades of U.S. Middle East policy. The State Department will urge the president … Continue reading
THE TOWER Hamas Threatens Americans After State Dept. Labels Another Leader “Terrorist” by Staff September 19, 2016 A Hamas militant issued a thinly-veiled threat against Americans after the State Department officially designated a Hamas leader as being an international terrorist, The Jerusalem … Continue reading
Your hard earned tax dollars at work: State Department purged emails about $300,000 grant to anti-Netanyahu group
FREE BEACON Congress Investigating Obama Admin-Funded Campaign to Unseat Israeli PM by Adam Kredo September 16, 2016 Congress on Friday launched a wide-ranging probe into a secret Obama administration-funded campaign to unseat Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, according to information … Continue reading
ASSOCIATED PRESS Many Donors to Clinton Foundation Met with her at State by Stephen Braun and Eileen Sullivan August 24, 2016 More than half the people outside the government who met with Hillary Clinton while she was secretary of state … Continue reading