Most Clicked This Week
- JFK Airport ambush on Birthright participants to deliver IfNotNow's "simplistic narrative that Israel is wholly responsible for anything bad that happens to the Palestinians"
- Pride for some, but not all--Chicago Dyke March attendees purity test: “You cannot be Zionist and believe in a Palestinian state, Zionism is inherently racism.”
- Using children to further political goals: US media take a leaf right out of the Palestinian book
- EVENT CAMERA presents Michael Doran in Highland Park
- Moe Berg: “The Catcher Was a Spy” is "a dutiful laundry list of a biopic, ticking off boxes in Berg’s career — brainiac, athlete, loner, secular Jew, secret agent"
- Jews who recite Kaddish for genocidal Jew-killers: Are they "low information" or do they just hate Israel?[VIDEO]
- The courageous Mosul Iraq journalist-blogger who kept his eye on the Islamic State, from the inside
- Krauthammer: “What began as an experiment has become the very heart of the Jewish people – its cultural, spiritual, and psychological center, soon to become its demographic center as well. Israel is the hinge"
Tag Archives: US State Department
“In a first for the US, State Department erases references to ‘Israeli occupation’ in annual report. PA says ‘US has sided with Israel'”
ARUTZ SHEVA Trump admin drops references to Judea, Samaria as ‘occupied’ by David Rosenberg April 21, 2018 The US State Department has dropped claims that Israel’s presence in Judea, Samaria, and eastern Jerusalem constitutes an “occupation” from its annual human … Continue reading
FREE BEACON Congress Demands State Department Release ‘Game Changer’ Report on Myth of Palestinian Refugees by Adam Kredo April 11, 2018 Congress is pressuring the State Department to release a long classified report on Palestinian refugees that insiders say could … Continue reading
“There’s no doubt that Donald Trump’s election initiated a major disruption at the State Department”
MODERN DIPLOMACY A New Era at the State Department? by A.J. Caschetta February 25, 2018 …Ever since the partition of UN Mandate Palestine and the creation of Israel, the State Department has promoted a grievance-based approach to the Arab-Israeli conflict. … Continue reading
US DEPARTMENT OF STATE Opening of U.S. Embassy Jerusalem Heather Nauert, Dept Spokesman February 23, 2018 In May, the United States plans to open a new U.S. Embassy in Jerusalem. The opening will coincide with Israel’s 70th anniversary. The Embassy … Continue reading
FREE BEACON State Department Hiding ‘Game Changer’ Report on Myth of Palestinian Refugees by Adam Kredo January 18, 2018 The State Department is hiding a classified report on Palestinian refugees that insiders say could be a game changer in how the … Continue reading
US (Deep) State Dept: Jerusalem may be the capital of Israel but “we can’t definitively say Jerusalem is located in Israel”
FRONT PAGE MAG Deep State Resisters at State Dept. Defy Jerusalem Directive by Ari Lieberman December 12, 2017 …[US State Department] resistance is motivated by a myriad of reasons. Some simply hate Trump and this offers an opportunity to engage in … Continue reading
“The Kurdish people, including virtually every single kurdish group, are heavily pro-American in sentiment”
EMET ONLINE State Department Undermining Kurds, Our Long Time Allies by Adam Turner November 14, 2017 …The State Department seems to have two rules when it comes to territorial disputes in the Middle East: 1) Borders, however they were determined, … Continue reading