Most Clicked This Week
- "If Kirsten Gillibrand has truly seen the light and opposes BDS, what’s she doing taking a spot as the keynote speaker at this event?"
- Here's where that new US #Jerusalem embassy might go
- "Ahmed Meligy, who identifies himself as a proud Egyptian and Muslim, is another passionate advocate for Israel. Meligy has endured death threats and police arrest for his activism, which includes blogging for the Jerusalem Post, and supporting democracy in Egypt and warmer ties with Israel"
- "The day after the US and Israel announce their departure, UNESCO selects a French Jew named Audrey Azoulay as the new chief. Speculation abounds as to whether she will initiate reforms"
- #BDSFail Israeli government permits #SodaStream to rehire terminated Palestinians
- Why is YouTube censoring Prager U "conservative" videos ? [VIDEO]
- Soros goal: "to subvert Western democracies and make it impossible for governments to maintain order or for societies to retain their unique identities and values"
- Chicagoans Bill and Tom Silverstein donate Exodus flag to US Holocaust Memorial Museum
Tag Archives: US State Department
FREE BEACON Trump Admin Considering Demanding Israel Give Back Key U.S. Military Aid by Adam Kredo September 8, 2017 The Trump administration is considering forcing Israel to hand back some $75 million in U.S. aid dollars that were awarded by … Continue reading
“Most Americans, including many so-called “experts” in the field, have no idea of the cultural context with which they are dealing when they set out to solve the Israeli-Palestinian dispute”
ISRAEL HAYOM Crossing the Rubicon by Sarah N. Stern August 27, 2017 On Wednesday, at a U.S. State Department press briefing, the Rubicon was finally crossed. Responding to a question regarding Israeli-Palestinian peace, spokeswoman Heather Nauert said, “We want to … Continue reading
New Middle East Director at State perceives Israel’s “legitimate self-defense actions “inflammatory,” “provocative” and “unhelpful”
JNS State Department’s new Mideast director has record of criticizing Israel by Stephen M. Flatow August 9, 2017 The newly appointed Middle East director at the State Department has a long record of criticizing and pressuring Israel. Isn’t anybody at … Continue reading
FREE BEACON State Dept. Blames Israel for Terrorism, Claims Palestinians Rarely Incite Attacks by Adam Kredo July 20, 2017 The State Department is facing harsh criticism for claiming in an official report that Israel is to blame for terrorism attacks … Continue reading
“Affirming Jerusalem as the capital of the Jewish state would render a definitive and unparalleled ideological body blow to political Islam”
DAILY CALLER Tillerson Needs To Put On His Big Boy Pants And Lead Embassy Move To Jerusalem by Andrew Lappin May 18, 2017 …Political Islam’s most historically offensive fabrication is its continued effort to historically eradicate the 3,300-year-old connection between … Continue reading
THE INDEPENDENT Allied forces knew about Holocaust two years before discovery of concentration camps, secret documents reveal by Andrew Buncombe April 18, 2017 The Allied Powers were aware of the scale of the Jewish Holocaust two-and-a-half years earlier than is generally … Continue reading
“Contrary to longstanding State Department apprehension about an embassy relocation, doing so at this time would quench our allies’ thirst for an American re-commitment to leading in the Middle East”
DAILY CALLER American Re-Commitment: Why The Time Is Ripe For A Jerusalem Embassy by Andrew Lappin March 31, 2017 …Today, Israel and the Arab regimes that remain standing have been herded together in a loosely confederated cooperative against radical Islam. … Continue reading