Most Clicked This Week
- Medtronic CEO Yaron Yitzhari: 'The financial impact isn't what counts - the main thing is to save lives'
- Netflix series #Unorthodox doesn't "accurately capture the soul of the Hasidic community"
- "About 12% of Israel’s population are Haredim, often referred to as “ultra-orthodox,” an expression which they strongly dislike"
- "The rise of anti-Semitism in the U.S. exposes the distressing fact that the American Jewish community lacks both a unified leadership and a singular voice with which it can respond appropriately"
- "In what Freud might have analyzed as a classic case of the narcissistic wound run amok, the Never Netanyahus fell victim to a kind of collective insanity rooted in their own sense of virtuous entitlement"
- "Despite his very critical condition, Neumann’s family was holding out hope that he would emerge from his coma"
- Israeli mothers try to shake an indifferent world; EMET Campaign to lobby White House on kidnapping
- "The sheer amount of interaction that religious Jews have with their communities made Orthodox Jewish communities Ground Zero for the coronavirus"
Tag Archives: US State Department
“The U.S. State Department has approved an Israeli request to buy eight KC-46A Pegasus aerial tankers”
NATIONAL INTEREST Trump Just Gave Israel the Ability to Attack Iran’s Nuclear Sites with F-35s by Michael Peck March 4, 2020 If Israel does decide to bomb Iran, the U.S. government has made it a little easier. The U.S. State … Continue reading
Iran Sanctions New State Department waivers “leave intact sanctions that apply directly to Iran’s Revolutionary Guard and its proxies”
PBS NEWS HOUR U.S. grants exemptions to sanctions on Iran Revolutionary Guard by Matt Lee, Associated Press April 24, 2019 The Trump administration on Wednesday granted important exemptions to new sanctions on Iran’s Revolutionary Guard, watering down the effects of … Continue reading
JEWISH PRESS State Dept. Drops ‘Occupied Territories’ from Judea, Samaria, Gaza & Golan Heights in Annual Report by Hana Levi Julian March 13, 2019 For the first time ever, the U.S. State Department dropped the term “occupied territories” from its … Continue reading
JNS Declassified report on UNRWA accuses State Department of misleading Congress on Palestinian textbooks by Jackson Richman February 8, 2019 A new report by the U.S. Government Accountability Office accuses the U.S. State Department of misleading Congress over recent couple years regarding … Continue reading
“He is a committed Jew and pro-Israel advocate, and is smart as a whip. He is an extremely successful prosecutor”
JNS Iraq war veteran, grandson of Holocaust survivors Elan Carr tapped as anti-Semitism envoy by Jackson Richman February 4, 2019 After a 21-month-long vacancy awaiting the appointment of the U.S. State Department’s Special Envoy to Monitor and Combat Anti-Semitism, the … Continue reading
#Palestinians on US mission change: “The US administration has fully endorsed the Israeli narrative, including on Jerusalem, Refugees and Settlements”
TIMES OF ISRAEL In blow to Palestinians, US places Jerusalem consulate under embassy by Alexander Fulbright October 18, 2018 The State Department announced Thursday that it would bring its main diplomatic mission to the Palestinians under the auspices of the … Continue reading
DC’s “PLO Mission has been operating illegally since 1987. Subsequent administrations, however, allowed it to stay open anyway for political and diplomatic reasons”
JNS Despite outcry, shuttered PLO Mission did not aid peace process while contravening U.S. law by Israel Kasnett October 5, 2018 After months of speculation over what steps the Trump administration would take against the Palestinian Liberation Organization Mission in … Continue reading