Most Clicked This Week
- "In a groundbreaking New York Times op-ed, two prominent Reform rabbis describe the workings of a movement to demonize Israel now widely found in high school curricula across the nation"
- President Macron loses temper with Israeli security in Jerusalem's Old City
- PM Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Blue and White leader Benny Gantz are expected to be at the White House next Tuesday to discuss the “Deal of the Century”
- "Likud supporters think that any government Gantz leads would be more likely to make the same blunders that Barak and Olmert made in the course of formulating generous peace offers"
- A Christian-Zionist Revolution is Brewing in Britain
- Yad Vashem event marks 75th anniversary of Auschwitz liberation: "Antisemitism is a cancer that eats the world"
- "The U.S. Army is arming its AH-64 Apache attack helicopters with an Israeli missile that will enable Apaches to hit targets without a line of sight"
- "Launched in 2016 and funded by conservative US gentiles and Jews, the Passages program aims to shape the next generation of Christian leaders and shore up support for Jewish State"
Tag Archives: US State Department
Iran Sanctions New State Department waivers “leave intact sanctions that apply directly to Iran’s Revolutionary Guard and its proxies”
PBS NEWS HOUR U.S. grants exemptions to sanctions on Iran Revolutionary Guard by Matt Lee, Associated Press April 24, 2019 The Trump administration on Wednesday granted important exemptions to new sanctions on Iran’s Revolutionary Guard, watering down the effects of … Continue reading
JEWISH PRESS State Dept. Drops ‘Occupied Territories’ from Judea, Samaria, Gaza & Golan Heights in Annual Report by Hana Levi Julian March 13, 2019 For the first time ever, the U.S. State Department dropped the term “occupied territories” from its … Continue reading
JNS Declassified report on UNRWA accuses State Department of misleading Congress on Palestinian textbooks by Jackson Richman February 8, 2019 A new report by the U.S. Government Accountability Office accuses the U.S. State Department of misleading Congress over recent couple years regarding … Continue reading
“He is a committed Jew and pro-Israel advocate, and is smart as a whip. He is an extremely successful prosecutor”
JNS Iraq war veteran, grandson of Holocaust survivors Elan Carr tapped as anti-Semitism envoy by Jackson Richman February 4, 2019 After a 21-month-long vacancy awaiting the appointment of the U.S. State Department’s Special Envoy to Monitor and Combat Anti-Semitism, the … Continue reading
#Palestinians on US mission change: “The US administration has fully endorsed the Israeli narrative, including on Jerusalem, Refugees and Settlements”
TIMES OF ISRAEL In blow to Palestinians, US places Jerusalem consulate under embassy by Alexander Fulbright October 18, 2018 The State Department announced Thursday that it would bring its main diplomatic mission to the Palestinians under the auspices of the … Continue reading
DC’s “PLO Mission has been operating illegally since 1987. Subsequent administrations, however, allowed it to stay open anyway for political and diplomatic reasons”
JNS Despite outcry, shuttered PLO Mission did not aid peace process while contravening U.S. law by Israel Kasnett October 5, 2018 After months of speculation over what steps the Trump administration would take against the Palestinian Liberation Organization Mission in … Continue reading
“Iranian officials had originally blamed the US and Israel for being behind the attack, though a later consensus emerged that local Arab separatists carried out the assault”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Despite hostility, US ‘stands with Iranians’ after attack on military parade by Staff and AFP September 23, 2018 The US strongly condemned an attack on a military parade in Iran that killed at least 29 people Saturday, … Continue reading