Most Clicked This Week
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
- As Notre Dame burns...."church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar'"
- Israel’s election: “The two Jewish parties that dared to talk openly about peace with the Palestinians captured just 10 seats in the 120-seat parliament”
- US publishes first map showing Golan as Israeli territory
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters for his support of BDS and efforts to intimidate Bon Jovi
- "Poland’s ambassador to the UK says culture, history and science offer plenty of reasons for Jews to rediscover his country"
- "Daniel Pearl’s father, Prof. Judea Pearl, said, “I welcome any steps toward exposing and bringing to justice those horrendous murderers”"
- The term “#Nakba” was first referenced in George Antonius’s influential 1938 book “The Arab Awakening” and had nothing to do with Israel; it referred to the “post-WWI creation of the modern Middle East”
Tag Archives: US State Department
JEWISH PRESS State Dept. Drops ‘Occupied Territories’ from Judea, Samaria, Gaza & Golan Heights in Annual Report by Hana Levi Julian March 13, 2019 For the first time ever, the U.S. State Department dropped the term “occupied territories” from its … Continue reading
JNS Declassified report on UNRWA accuses State Department of misleading Congress on Palestinian textbooks by Jackson Richman February 8, 2019 A new report by the U.S. Government Accountability Office accuses the U.S. State Department of misleading Congress over recent couple years regarding … Continue reading
“He is a committed Jew and pro-Israel advocate, and is smart as a whip. He is an extremely successful prosecutor”
JNS Iraq war veteran, grandson of Holocaust survivors Elan Carr tapped as anti-Semitism envoy by Jackson Richman February 4, 2019 After a 21-month-long vacancy awaiting the appointment of the U.S. State Department’s Special Envoy to Monitor and Combat Anti-Semitism, the … Continue reading
#Palestinians on US mission change: “The US administration has fully endorsed the Israeli narrative, including on Jerusalem, Refugees and Settlements”
TIMES OF ISRAEL In blow to Palestinians, US places Jerusalem consulate under embassy by Alexander Fulbright October 18, 2018 The State Department announced Thursday that it would bring its main diplomatic mission to the Palestinians under the auspices of the … Continue reading
DC’s “PLO Mission has been operating illegally since 1987. Subsequent administrations, however, allowed it to stay open anyway for political and diplomatic reasons”
JNS Despite outcry, shuttered PLO Mission did not aid peace process while contravening U.S. law by Israel Kasnett October 5, 2018 After months of speculation over what steps the Trump administration would take against the Palestinian Liberation Organization Mission in … Continue reading
“Iranian officials had originally blamed the US and Israel for being behind the attack, though a later consensus emerged that local Arab separatists carried out the assault”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Despite hostility, US ‘stands with Iranians’ after attack on military parade by Staff and AFP September 23, 2018 The US strongly condemned an attack on a military parade in Iran that killed at least 29 people Saturday, … Continue reading
“The movement of the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem, the de-funding of UNRWA, the closing of the #PLO mission in DC, all demonstrate an awareness that Abbas and his allies are unworthy of the trust they gained through the Oslo Accords”
MIDDLE EAST FORUM Has the State Department Finally Given up on Its Palestinian Fantasies? by A.J. Caschetta September 20, 2018 After President Trump’s futile attempts to forge a deal between Israel and the Palestinian Authority, many in the Trump administration … Continue reading