Most Clicked This Week
- "As Trump administration conducts routine review of its Iran policy, senior officials are hinting that they're open to toppling the country's clerical regime"
- Chicago 'Dyke March' removes participants waving Jewish Pride flags "because they were 'triggering'"
- "The Israelis were so outnumbered that I couldn’t help but question the narrative that Israel was Goliath and the Palestinians were David"
- Where Are the Moderate #Muslims? [VIDEO]
- Democrats reminisce: "In 1972 ours was the first party to back moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem"
- Jewish Voice for Peace is "an anti-Semitic hate group that is neither Jewish nor for peace, but obsessed with destroying Israel and hating Jews" [VIDEO]
- Woodmont Country Club may not admit Obama due to UN 2334
- Netanyahu responds to Leslie Stahl, 60 Minutes, "Israel has never been in a better place; part of his optimism relates to the election of Trump" [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: US State Department
“Affirming Jerusalem as the capital of the Jewish state would render a definitive and unparalleled ideological body blow to political Islam”
DAILY CALLER Tillerson Needs To Put On His Big Boy Pants And Lead Embassy Move To Jerusalem by Andrew Lappin May 18, 2017 …Political Islam’s most historically offensive fabrication is its continued effort to historically eradicate the 3,300-year-old connection between … Continue reading
THE INDEPENDENT Allied forces knew about Holocaust two years before discovery of concentration camps, secret documents reveal by Andrew Buncombe April 18, 2017 The Allied Powers were aware of the scale of the Jewish Holocaust two-and-a-half years earlier than is generally … Continue reading
“Contrary to longstanding State Department apprehension about an embassy relocation, doing so at this time would quench our allies’ thirst for an American re-commitment to leading in the Middle East”
DAILY CALLER American Re-Commitment: Why The Time Is Ripe For A Jerusalem Embassy by Andrew Lappin March 31, 2017 …Today, Israel and the Arab regimes that remain standing have been herded together in a loosely confederated cooperative against radical Islam. … Continue reading
On hold for now: Draft order on #UN funding called for “at least a 40 percent overall decrease” in contributions by US
NEW YORK TIMES Trump Administration Holds Off on Issuing U.N. Funding Order by Max Fisher January 28, 2017 The Trump administration is delaying its plans to issue two executive orders that would reduce funding to the United Nations and begin … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Palestinians say Obama’s last-minute $221 million payout frozen by Trump by Avi Issacharoff and AP January 25, 2017 The Trump administration has informed the Palestinian Authority that it is freezing the transfer of $221 million which was … Continue reading
“The irony is that pretty much any taxi driver in Tel Aviv understands the Israeli-Palestinian situation far better than the self-crowned experts at Foggy Bottom, present or past”
JNS Jewish ex-State Department gang undermines embassy move by Stephen M. Flatow January 25, 2017 Someday, perhaps, a team of sociologists and psychologists will examine the curious question of why Jewish ex-State Department officials are obsessed with Israel. Until that … Continue reading
State Department Arabists “have been more systematically wrong than any other area of specialists in the diplomatic corps. This is because Arabists not only take on the cause of the Arabs, but also the Arabs’ tendency for self-delusion”
THE HILL Failed diplomat Kurtzer attacks America’s newest ambassador to Israel by Rabbi Shmuley Boteach December 20, 2016 A predictable pattern has emerged over the last several decades of U.S. Middle East policy. The State Department will urge the president … Continue reading