Most Clicked This Week
- Push to defund police created what some have called the “Minneapolis Effect”
- On Tuesday, the seventh day of the Hebrew month of Cheshvan, Israel celebrated Aliyah Day
- "The Islamic Republic is advancing both the enrichment and weaponization tracks needed to build a bomb"
- "BDS has made life worse for Palestinian Arabs, the very people they falsely claim to help"
- "Many of us liberal Jews are not awake to the hatred of our colleagues, students, professors, and thought leaders"
- "Traditionalists chafe at the contemporary-art approach to Holocaust commemoration being employed at Babyn Yar, a site of mass shootings in World War II. But it has brought visitors for an anniversary"
- “The AP's report on the discovery of a First Temple era toilet omits Jewish references, while a NY Times Rosh Hashanah recipe evokes 'Canaanites,' not Israelites”
- Gilad Erdan blasts co-founders of ice cream maker over Axios interview. "Demanding from Israel what is demanded from no other country is the definition of antisemitism"
Tag Archives: US State Department
“The home of an entire family shouldn’t be demolished for the action of one individual,” the Americans pontificated. But the arrogance was only beginning
JERUSALEM POST The world reacts to Israel with arrogance and hypocrisy by Nitsana Darshan-Leitner July 22, 2021 The US State Department reached a new level of sanctimonious ridiculousness when, after the IDF destroyed the home of a Palestinian lone-wolf terrorist … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST US: No change to policy recognizing Israeli sovereignty on Golan by Tovah Lazaroff June 26, 2021 The United States rejected as “false” a claim by the Washington Free Beacon that it had “walked back” its recognition of Israeli … Continue reading
Emails reveal State Dept employees should refer to historic Israel peace deals as ‘normalization agreements’
FREE BEACON State Department Shuns Term ‘Abraham Accords’ by Adam Kredo June 4, 2021 The Biden State Department discourages employees from referring to the historic peace agreements signed by Israel and its Arab neighbors by its official name, the Abraham … Continue reading
FREE BEACON Biden Admin Can’t Guarantee Taxpayer Aid Won’t Enrich Hamas by Adam Kredo May 27, 2021 As the Biden administration allocates more than $100 million in U.S. taxpayer aid to the Palestinian government and aid groups, critics are raising … Continue reading
Despite Israel’s astonishing success against coronavirus, US State Department warns citizens against visiting the country due to a “high level of COVID-19”
WORLD ISRAEL NEWS Israel fights back as State Department issues travel warning despite Covid success by Paul Shindman April 28, 2021 Israel is fighting back and telling Americans it’s safe to visit Israel, a Tourism Ministry official told World Israel … Continue reading
US State Department report: “Palestinians distributed at least $151 million in 2019 on their “pay-to-slay” program, in which international aid dollars are spent to support imprisoned terrorists and their families”
GATESTONE Palestinians: US Taxpayer Money Going to Terrorists by Bassam Tawil April 6, 2021 The Biden administration’s decision to resume unconditional US financial aid to the Palestinians will allow the Palestinian Authority (PA) to continue rewarding terrorists who kill Jews, … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA State Dept. Spokesman Ned Price: ‘Is the West Bank occupied? Yes’ by Staff April 2, 2021 US State Department spokesman Ned Price has said that Israel’s “occupation” of Judea and Samaria is a “historical fact.” At a daily … Continue reading
“Under the new US policy, individuals will be able to choose whether to have “Jerusalem, Israel,” or just “Jerusalem” on their passports”
JPOST US citizens born in Jerusalem to have ‘Israel’ on their passports by Lahov Harkov October 28, 2020 The Trump administration plans to reverse a longstanding US policy that passports of citizens born in Jerusalem may not say they were … Continue reading
US plan to remove troops from Sinai “has been met with opposition by both the State Department and the Israeli government”
JEWISH INSIDER Congress warns Trump about withdrawing U.S. troops from Sinai by Jacob Kornbluh May 18, 2020 A bipartisan group of members of Congress — led by Senate Foreign Relations Committee chairman Jim Risch (R-ID) and ranking member Bob Menendez … Continue reading
Pompeo: “Israel must stop any action that strengthens the Chinese Communist Party, even if that means canceling projects already planned”
BREAKING DEFENSE US To Israel: No More Chinese Deals; Pompeo’s Flying Visit by Arie Egozi May 13, 2020 The United States delivered a clear message to Jerusalem today – avoid further involvement of China in the Israeli economy. The message … Continue reading