Most Clicked This Week
- #Chicago #SlutWalk announces #Zionists not welcome
- Deputy Foreign Minister Tzipi Hotovely to Arab MKs: You are thieves of history [VIDEO]
- #JakeTapper attacked by unhinged #LindaSarsour: The story behind the tweets
- Victims were "celebrating birth of a grandson when Palestinian terrorist entered their home and stabbed to death a father and his two adult children"
- BDS Fail "Schumer and Gillibrand aren't New York's first Democratic politicians who've embraced #TheResistance while simultaneously attacking #BDS activists" [VIDEO]
- "The combination of the Steele Dossier and the Trump Jr. trap refutes the narrative that Russia was helping the Trump campaign"
- "Unfortunately, many decent liberals have turned a blind eye to left-wing anti-Zionist agitation that is indistinguishable from anti-Semitism"
- Did a gay newspaper demote an LGBTQ writer for reporting the politically incorrect truth?
Tag Archives: Nuclear
NEW YORK TIMES ‘Last Secret’ of 1967 War: Israel’s Doomsday Plan for Nuclear Display by William J. Broad and David E. Sanger June 3, 2017 On the eve of the Arab-Israeli war, 50 years ago this week, Israeli officials raced … Continue reading
North Korea and EMP: “The image of an America gone dark, an America suddenly transported from an era of iPads to an era of horse and buggy travel is not science fiction but a very real possibility”
AMERICAN THINKER Could North Korea Destroy the US? By Daniel John Sobieski April 19, 2017 ….What is not being discussed is a much bigger and more imminent threat that makes action imperative, an existential one for the United States. The … Continue reading
WEEKLY STANDARD Iranian Cheating by Michael Makovsky October 26, 2015 …Legally, this [Iran ballistic missile] launch was an indisputable violation of U.N. Security Council Resolution 1929, passed in 2010, which dictates “Iran shall not undertake any activity related to ballistic … Continue reading
Lasky: We are now allies with the number one terror-sponsoring nation in the world who calls for Israel to be obliterated and who will use the billions they are getting to arm Hezbollah and promote further genocide against Syrians. I think … Continue reading
TABLET MAG by Lee Smith July 6, 2015 A dispatch from Vienna, where the White House continues to cover for the Iranians who refuse to come clean The smart money here in Vienna is on the likelihood of a nuclear deal … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM by Richard Baehr June 28, 2015 …It is likely that the biggest obstacle that will be faced by opponents of the agreement will be in the House and not the Senate. Just before the Corker-Menendez bill was passed, … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST by Caroline Glick June 25, 2015 Under President Barack Obama, the US has implemented policies toward Iran that are catastrophic for Israel specifically, for US Middle East allies more generally and for US national security itself. Consider, first, … Continue reading