Most Clicked This Week
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
- As Notre Dame burns...."church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar'"
- Israel’s election: “The two Jewish parties that dared to talk openly about peace with the Palestinians captured just 10 seats in the 120-seat parliament”
- US publishes first map showing Golan as Israeli territory
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters for his support of BDS and efforts to intimidate Bon Jovi
- "Poland’s ambassador to the UK says culture, history and science offer plenty of reasons for Jews to rediscover his country"
- "Daniel Pearl’s father, Prof. Judea Pearl, said, “I welcome any steps toward exposing and bringing to justice those horrendous murderers”"
- The term “#Nakba” was first referenced in George Antonius’s influential 1938 book “The Arab Awakening” and had nothing to do with Israel; it referred to the “post-WWI creation of the modern Middle East”
Tag Archives: Nuclear
“Ali Akbar Salehi says Iran’s supreme leader was convinced West would renege on 2015 pact, so replacement tubes for nuclear reactor were secretly purchased”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Iran’s nuclear chief: We bought spares for nuke equipment we agreed to destroy by Stuart Winer January 24, 2019 Ali Akbar Salehi, the head of the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran, has detailed how Iran quietly purchased … Continue reading
“In overnight January raid, Israeli agents reportedly seized trove proving Iran was in defiance of nuclear deal and never followed up on pledge to abandon nuclear efforts”
ISRAEL HAYOM NYT: Mossad operation exposed Iran’s clandestine nuclear archive by Staff May 1, 2018 …The senior Israeli official said that the Mossad identified the warehouse in February 2016 and maintained surveillance on the location. According to the official, operatives … Continue reading
JNS IDF chief: 2007 reactor strike shows Israel will not tolerate threats to its existence by Israel Hayom March 21, 2018 The message from the strike on the Syrian nuclear reactor is clear: Israel will not tolerate existential threats, said … Continue reading
Shimon Peres: The father of Israel’s nuclear deterrent reveals how it was built. An exclusive excerpt from No Room For Small Dreams, Shimon Peres’ posthumous autobiography”
TABLET MAG How Israel Went Nuclear by Shimon Peres September 11, 2017 …What we needed was help, and as the country with whom we’d built our closest friendship, France represented an opportunity. As Europe’s most advanced country in the nuclear … Continue reading
NATIONAL REVIEW How to Get Out of the Iran Nuclear Deal by John Bolton August 28, 2017 Although candidate Donald Trump repeatedly criticized Barack Obama’s Iran nuclear agreement, his administration has twice decided to remain in the deal. It so … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES ‘Last Secret’ of 1967 War: Israel’s Doomsday Plan for Nuclear Display by William J. Broad and David E. Sanger June 3, 2017 On the eve of the Arab-Israeli war, 50 years ago this week, Israeli officials raced … Continue reading
North Korea and EMP: “The image of an America gone dark, an America suddenly transported from an era of iPads to an era of horse and buggy travel is not science fiction but a very real possibility”
AMERICAN THINKER Could North Korea Destroy the US? By Daniel John Sobieski April 19, 2017 ….What is not being discussed is a much bigger and more imminent threat that makes action imperative, an existential one for the United States. The … Continue reading