Most Clicked This Week
- "A long-sequestered picture of Mr. Obama laughing it up with the Rev. Farrakhan, who espouses that Judaism is a satanic religion and responsible for the slave trade, elicited barely a glimmer of disapproval"
- JFK Airport ambush on Birthright participants to deliver IfNotNow's "simplistic narrative that Israel is wholly responsible for anything bad that happens to the Palestinians"
- US State Department "infuriated by Friedman’s success in helping to persuade Trump to finally recognize that Jerusalem is Israel’s capital"
- New State Solution calls for “the creation of a state for the Palestinian people in Gaza and a coastal section of the northern Sinai Peninsula”
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- The Jason Greenblatt-Jared Kushner Peace Process Regional Tour
- Author Michael Chabon has “a remarkable ability to present a one-dimensional reality in which the Jews are evil oppressors and the Palestinians are powerless victims”
- Congressional effort to monitor UNRWA textbooks that “demonize Israel, encourage war, and teach children that Palestinian statehood can be achieved through violence"
Tag Archives: Nuclear
“In overnight January raid, Israeli agents reportedly seized trove proving Iran was in defiance of nuclear deal and never followed up on pledge to abandon nuclear efforts”
ISRAEL HAYOM NYT: Mossad operation exposed Iran’s clandestine nuclear archive by Staff May 1, 2018 …The senior Israeli official said that the Mossad identified the warehouse in February 2016 and maintained surveillance on the location. According to the official, operatives … Continue reading
JNS IDF chief: 2007 reactor strike shows Israel will not tolerate threats to its existence by Israel Hayom March 21, 2018 The message from the strike on the Syrian nuclear reactor is clear: Israel will not tolerate existential threats, said … Continue reading
Shimon Peres: The father of Israel’s nuclear deterrent reveals how it was built. An exclusive excerpt from No Room For Small Dreams, Shimon Peres’ posthumous autobiography”
TABLET MAG How Israel Went Nuclear by Shimon Peres September 11, 2017 …What we needed was help, and as the country with whom we’d built our closest friendship, France represented an opportunity. As Europe’s most advanced country in the nuclear … Continue reading
NATIONAL REVIEW How to Get Out of the Iran Nuclear Deal by John Bolton August 28, 2017 Although candidate Donald Trump repeatedly criticized Barack Obama’s Iran nuclear agreement, his administration has twice decided to remain in the deal. It so … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES ‘Last Secret’ of 1967 War: Israel’s Doomsday Plan for Nuclear Display by William J. Broad and David E. Sanger June 3, 2017 On the eve of the Arab-Israeli war, 50 years ago this week, Israeli officials raced … Continue reading
North Korea and EMP: “The image of an America gone dark, an America suddenly transported from an era of iPads to an era of horse and buggy travel is not science fiction but a very real possibility”
AMERICAN THINKER Could North Korea Destroy the US? By Daniel John Sobieski April 19, 2017 ….What is not being discussed is a much bigger and more imminent threat that makes action imperative, an existential one for the United States. The … Continue reading
WEEKLY STANDARD Iranian Cheating by Michael Makovsky October 26, 2015 …Legally, this [Iran ballistic missile] launch was an indisputable violation of U.N. Security Council Resolution 1929, passed in 2010, which dictates “Iran shall not undertake any activity related to ballistic … Continue reading