Most Clicked This Week
- Sunday Times reveals Corbyn's party ignored numerous allegations of antisemitism: "Labour members calling for “extermination of every Jew on the planet” and labeling them “bent nose manipulative liars”
- Trump at IAC: “Some countries “you never even heard of before” were calling him as the 2018 embassy move grew closer. Eventually, he said, he stopped taking their calls”
- "With a week to go before general election, as Labour trails Johnson in polls but starts to close the gap, two surveys show Brits’ attitudes to Jews vis-à-vis their politics"
- Netanyahu on proposed US-Israel defense pact, something “we could only dream about, but which now we have the opportunity to implement”
- The Dreyfus Affair: Why the filmmaker’s depiction of early-20th-century anti-Semitism in ‘J’accuse’ is, with reservations, ‘important and beautiful’
- No Palestinian elections ? It's Israel's fault. Again.
- #BDSFail Anti-Israel activists fail to convince ICC that Israel is guilty of "war crimes"
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
Tag Archives: Nuclear
“Ali Akbar Salehi says Iran’s supreme leader was convinced West would renege on 2015 pact, so replacement tubes for nuclear reactor were secretly purchased”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Iran’s nuclear chief: We bought spares for nuke equipment we agreed to destroy by Stuart Winer January 24, 2019 Ali Akbar Salehi, the head of the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran, has detailed how Iran quietly purchased … Continue reading
“In overnight January raid, Israeli agents reportedly seized trove proving Iran was in defiance of nuclear deal and never followed up on pledge to abandon nuclear efforts”
ISRAEL HAYOM NYT: Mossad operation exposed Iran’s clandestine nuclear archive by Staff May 1, 2018 …The senior Israeli official said that the Mossad identified the warehouse in February 2016 and maintained surveillance on the location. According to the official, operatives … Continue reading
JNS IDF chief: 2007 reactor strike shows Israel will not tolerate threats to its existence by Israel Hayom March 21, 2018 The message from the strike on the Syrian nuclear reactor is clear: Israel will not tolerate existential threats, said … Continue reading
Shimon Peres: The father of Israel’s nuclear deterrent reveals how it was built. An exclusive excerpt from No Room For Small Dreams, Shimon Peres’ posthumous autobiography”
TABLET MAG How Israel Went Nuclear by Shimon Peres September 11, 2017 …What we needed was help, and as the country with whom we’d built our closest friendship, France represented an opportunity. As Europe’s most advanced country in the nuclear … Continue reading
NATIONAL REVIEW How to Get Out of the Iran Nuclear Deal by John Bolton August 28, 2017 Although candidate Donald Trump repeatedly criticized Barack Obama’s Iran nuclear agreement, his administration has twice decided to remain in the deal. It so … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES ‘Last Secret’ of 1967 War: Israel’s Doomsday Plan for Nuclear Display by William J. Broad and David E. Sanger June 3, 2017 On the eve of the Arab-Israeli war, 50 years ago this week, Israeli officials raced … Continue reading
North Korea and EMP: “The image of an America gone dark, an America suddenly transported from an era of iPads to an era of horse and buggy travel is not science fiction but a very real possibility”
AMERICAN THINKER Could North Korea Destroy the US? By Daniel John Sobieski April 19, 2017 ….What is not being discussed is a much bigger and more imminent threat that makes action imperative, an existential one for the United States. The … Continue reading