Most Clicked This Week
- Will NYT editors admit to echoing anti-Semitic tropes about Jewish power used against good, and apologize?
- "At least 33 countries boycotted the Durban commemoration, including the United States, Britain, Canada, France, and Australia"
- "Many Dutch parents who aren’t religious give their children Jewish-sounding names because they perceive the bible as part of Dutch heritage and are drawn to the short, decisive sounds of Hebrew names"
- Minutes before the vote closed, Ms. Ocasio-Cortez tearfully huddled with her allies before switching her vote to ‘present’
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- He then "slammed US support for Israel and claimed that Americans feel a “deep shame” about the actions of the Israeli government“
- “Islamism, also called Political Islam or Radical Islam, is about subjugation and it comes in two forms: Physical terror and Cultural terror”
Tag Archives: Iran Revolutionary Guards
Iran’s Revolutionary Guards have been testing nuclear ballistic missiles for months, violating UN Resolution 2231, which endorsed the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action back in 2015
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Iran tests nuclear-capable missiles, Israeli ambassador reveals by Ariel Kahana, Damian Pachter and Erez Linn April 9, 2021 As world powers are stepping up efforts to return to a nuclear deal with Iran, the … Continue reading
REUTERS U.S. to designate elite Iranian force as terrorist organization by Phil Stewart, Lesley Wroughton and Steve Holland April 5, 2019 The United States is expected to designate Iran’s elite Revolutionary Guards Corps a foreign terrorist organization, three U.S. officials … Continue reading
“The old canard that American backing for Israel alienated prospective allies in the Arab world has disappeared, now that the Sunni Arab states find themselves in a de facto alliance with Israel against Shi’ite Iran”
PJ MEDIA Israel Shows What Alliances Are For by David P Goldman June 7, 2018 …Israel has substantially reduced Iran’s military capacity in Syria, for example, and has done so without provoking a confrontation with Russia…The optimal way to deal … Continue reading
“As a consequence of the latest law, the US will apply the terrorism designation to the IRGC in its entirety, which would include its Ground Forces, Aerospace Forces, Navy and the Basij paramilitary”
LONG WAR JOURNAL US to designate the IRGC, affiliates as terrorists by Amir Toumaj August 10, 2017 President Donald Trump signed wide-ranging Congressional sanctions against Iran, North Korea and Russia last week. Known as the Countering America’s Adversaries Through Sanctions Act, the … Continue reading
Thanks #IranDeal: “Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps sending assets to infiltrate the United States and Europe at direction of Iran’s Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei”
FREE BEACON Military Leader: Iran Sending Elite Fighters Into U.S., Europe by Adam Kredo November 2, 2016 The Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps, the country’s elite military force, is sending assets to infiltrate the United States and Europe at the direction … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Lazar Berman March 31, 2015 The commander of the Basij militia of Iran’s Revolutionary Guards said that “erasing Israel off the map” is “nonnegotiable,” according to an Israel Radio report Tuesday. Militia chief Mohammad Reza Naqdi … Continue reading
JERUSALEM ONLINE by Shay Belalo January 25, 2015 The assassination of Iranian senior General continues to irritate Teheran….Today the Mashark news website, which is known for being in close relations with the Revolutionary Guards, challenged Israel with a dramatic plan … Continue reading
BUSINESS INSIDER by Tony Badran January 23, 2015 ….To understand Israeli behavior, we must take into account three key factors: Iranian influence in the Levant is expanding rapidly, it is doing so with American consent; and, moreover, no one in … Continue reading