Most Clicked This Week
- #SethRogen's opinions about Israel "are increasingly popular among young progressives who have replaced traditional Jewish religious and moral values with a menu of cultural Marxist ideas regrading race, victimhood, and power"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- “University lecturer, 73, sacked for telling colleague 'Jewish people are the cleverest in the world' and 'Germans are good engineers' says he is victim of 'woke' university culture”
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- ‘Mein Kampf’, Entering the Public Domain, Must be Put in its Place
- #NickCannon says #BariWeiss book "was ‘an insightful and powerful read’
- Richard Goldberg, FDD Senior Adviser, sanctioned by Iran
Tag Archives: Omar Shakir
“Human Rights Watch has become a shill for the Palestinians’ campaign to demonize and delegitimize Israel”
FRONT PAGE MAG Israel Expels Human Rights Watch’s BDS Supporter by Joseph Klein November 28, 2019 …The anti-Israel bias of the UN Human Rights Council is well-known. This dysfunctional UN body doesn’t even try very hard to hide it. However, … Continue reading
“The BDS movement was established in part by major Palestinian terrorist organizations as a “non-military” way to eradicate Israel”
REUTERS Israel’s top court upholds deportation of Human Rights Watch official November 5, 2019 Israel’s Supreme Court on Tuesday upheld a government decision not to renew the work visa of a Human Rights Watch official and he will have to … Continue reading
#BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting “the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Jerusalem court upholds deportation of Human Rights Watch official by News Agencies and Staff April 17, 2019 The Jerusalem District Court on Tuesday upheld a deportation order against Human Rights Watch’s local director and … Continue reading