Most Clicked This Week
- “Approval of bill by Netanyahu comes following change in US stance regarding the legality of Israeli settlements in the West Bank”
- Hey kids, lets all play that new game, Are you an anti-Semite?
- "Trump's extraordinary gesture of support for Israel and the rights of the Jewish people was evident in the historic statement. The US has rightly concluded that falsely calling settlements illegal is not helpful for peace"
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- EVENT Tuvia Tenenbom, author of "I Sleep in Hitler's Room" and "Catch the Jew!" to speak in Chicago and Deerfield
- “U of Toronto Graduate Student Union opposes campus kosher food as ‘pro-Israel’”
- ADL Calls on Chicago Schools to Respond to Virtual ‘Jewish Incinerator’ in Online Student Game of ‘Clash of Clans’
- Controversial Israeli Artist Natali Cohen Vaxberg Arrested for Defecating on National Flag
Tag Archives: Omar Shakir
“The BDS movement was established in part by major Palestinian terrorist organizations as a “non-military” way to eradicate Israel”
REUTERS Israel’s top court upholds deportation of Human Rights Watch official November 5, 2019 Israel’s Supreme Court on Tuesday upheld a government decision not to renew the work visa of a Human Rights Watch official and he will have to … Continue reading
#BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting “the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Jerusalem court upholds deportation of Human Rights Watch official by News Agencies and Staff April 17, 2019 The Jerusalem District Court on Tuesday upheld a deportation order against Human Rights Watch’s local director and … Continue reading