Most Clicked This Week
- Reporters from CNN, New York Times, Washington Post, and other outlets demand Israel be covered as 'apartheid' state
- "In the hate business, antisemitism was always an easy sell and business is really good now"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- “I naively believed that STEM would be spared from the ideological takeover. I was wrong, says Princeton professor Sergiu Klainerman.
- "Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett thanks President Joe Biden for his recent support for Israel during the Gaza war"
- The Squad’s ideas "which are now mainstream in universities, are dividing the country by race, religion, and income and pitting those angry factions against each other"
- Media and Blogs
- “Lod is burning,” says an Israeli police official as a mob hurled rocks and firebombs, and replaced Israeli flags in the city with Palestinian ones
Tag Archives: Cleopatra
Twitter targeting Gadot for everything from being Israeli to being ‘too pretty.’ But Gadot has more in common with Cleopatra than your average Hollywood starlet
FEDERALIST Blue Checkmarks Are Hurling Insanely Racist Remarks At Gal Gadot Over Her Perfect Casting As Cleopatra by Elle Reynolds October 12, 2020 Gal Gadot is set to play Cleopatra in an upcoming movie about the Queen of the Nile. … Continue reading