Most Clicked This Week
- "Biden, in a video message to Emgage and its supporters, said he was honored to receive the endorsement and inspired by the group’s "one million Muslim voters" campaign, a nod to Farrakhan’s 1995 Million Man March on Washington, DC"
- Jeremy Corbyn suspended: “It is a day of shame for the #LabourParty. We have failed Jewish people"
- "Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani among those attacked by radical leftists during a Trump campaign event in Manhattan. NYPD officers arrest seven protesters"
- Always known as a left-winger, Greenwald "also emerged as a vocal critic of the mainstream media, accusing it of quashing alternative views when it comes to coverage of certain news stories'"
- Pro-Trump supporters discover that hate does in fact have a home here in Highland Park: "The hate, the foul language, the physical abuse of senior citizens was inexcusable."
- “Dubai has identified an opportunity to establish with Hadassah's assistance a rival to US hospital Cleveland Clinic, which has a branch in Abu Dhabi”
- France under siege: Video shows police outside of French church where woman was decapitated as knife-wielding man kills three
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
Tag Archives: Cleopatra
Twitter targeting Gadot for everything from being Israeli to being ‘too pretty.’ But Gadot has more in common with Cleopatra than your average Hollywood starlet
FEDERALIST Blue Checkmarks Are Hurling Insanely Racist Remarks At Gal Gadot Over Her Perfect Casting As Cleopatra by Elle Reynolds October 12, 2020 Gal Gadot is set to play Cleopatra in an upcoming movie about the Queen of the Nile. … Continue reading