Most Clicked This Week
- “Princeton claims it fired me for a long-past offense—for which I was already punished—but the truth should worry everyone”
- "Malley also announced new sanctions will be imposed on an “international smuggling and money-laundering network” that he said provides hundreds of millions of dollars to Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Corps Quds Force"
- "Israel is a role model for feminism when it comes to balancing professional and family lives"
- As Ankara mends fences with pro-Western Arab governments and Israel, Hamas could become collateral damage and may be expelled from Turkey
- "Congressman Levin only turned down PAC money after ‘his hypocrisy was exposed,’ Stevens alleged"
Tag Archives: UNESCO World Heritage Site
ARUTZ SHEVA U.S. lawmakers urge UNESCO not to rewrite Jerusalem’s history by Ben Ariel October 11, 2016 U.S. Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R-FL) and Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) are leading a bipartisan effort to stop the United Nations Educational, Scientific and … Continue reading
ARCHITECTURAL RECORD ISIS Continues Destruction at Palmyra by Ben Lynfield October 2015 The magnificent archeological ruins of Palmyra, Syria—whose rediscovery by travelers in the 17th century contributed to the revival of Greco-Roman architecture in the West—are being systematically destroyed by … Continue reading