Most Clicked This Week
- "The fact that the White House messaging is focused on assigning blame is a harbinger of bad news from the talks in Vienna"
- “Never has a U.S. president given up so much leverage so quickly for absolutely zero gain”
- Historian Eliezer Tauber explores how Palestinian propaganda backfired by turning a bloody battle into a fateful blood libel
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- Kontorovich: Does Israel occupy the West Bank ?
- "If you think the reason Israel gets so much support in Congress is the money and influence of the pro-Israel lobby, you might be surprised to learn that that lobby ranks 20th on the most recent list of congressional donors"
- Since announcing its boycott of Judea and Samaria, "Unilever stock value has plunged 20.7% translating into a $26 billion loss"
- Only 2nd time an Israeli-led measure at UN has ever passed; initiative earns 114 cosponsors, approved by consensus; Iran opposes but can’t force vote since it hasn’t paid UN dues
Tag Archives: ISIL
ISIS has conquered territory across the Middle East and northern Africa. It has terrorized its occupied cities, sown terror across Europe, and spread its ideology around the world. But what does ISIS want? What does it believe? Where did it … Continue reading
Democrat’s disconnect on Islamic State: Does Obama really believe ISIS will end its jihad if the U.S. begins ‘living up to its professed ideals’?
WASHINGTON EXAMINER Democrats don’t know the Islamic State by A.J. Caschetta December 28, 2015 With each new speech they make, the nation’s two top Democrats continue to reveal their profound ignorance of what motivates the enemy both promise to defeat. The … Continue reading
THE LID Obama Appoints anti-Israel Hamas Supporter as new IDIL Czar (Uncle Yasser Would be Proud) by Jeff Dunetz December 1, 2015 President Obama has appointed second-generation anti-Israel activist, and former Iran deal negotiator Robert O. (Rob) Malley as his … Continue reading
MOSAIC Our Man in Moscow by Michael Doran December 1, 2015 …Obama’s headlong support for the Iran nuclear deal and his pursuit more generally of a concert system with Moscow and Tehran have encouraged the rise of a Russian-Iranian military … Continue reading
POLITICO I Got Syria So Wrong by Frederic Hof October 14, 2015 Fully complicit in the Assad regime’s impressive portfolio of war crimes and crimes against humanity, Iran relies on its client to secure its overland reach into Lebanon. And … Continue reading
THE TELEGRAPH by Con Couglin July 1, 2015 The United States has blocked attempts by its Middle East allies to fly heavy weapons directly to the Kurds fighting Islamic State jihadists in Iraq, The Telegraph has learnt. Some of America’s closest … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG by Danielle Avel November 27, 2014 In a new video, ISIS threatens to murder Westerners through a wide range of new means, including poisoning of food and drink and hit-and-run attacks. This marks an increase in ambitious … Continue reading
BREITBART by Breitbart London October 3, 2014 In an attempt to pull the focus of international attention from the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria back to their bête noire, anti-Israel campaigners have attempted a rebrand, and have floated the … Continue reading
WASHINGTON TIMES by Clifford D. May October 1, 2014 In his address to the UN General Assembly last week, President Obama called the conflict in the Middle East “a fight no one is winning.” I think the evidence suggests he’s … Continue reading
NEW REPUBLIC by Jerry A. Coyne September 13, 2014 As ISIS slaughters its way though Syria and Iraq, it became inevitable that we’d hear from apologists who claim that ISIS is not in fact “true Islam,” and that its depredations are due … Continue reading