Most Clicked This Week
- Imagine, if Iran does this to their own people, how would they deal with the Jews? Yet the world stands silent.
- Pensacola Saudi gunman's Twitter account "condemned US support for Israel and included a quote from Al-Qaeda’s deceased leader, the Saudi Osama bin Laden"
- The Dreyfus Affair: Why the filmmaker’s depiction of early-20th-century anti-Semitism in ‘J’accuse’ is, with reservations, ‘important and beautiful’
- J Street endorses Highland Park Mayor Rotering, Democratic candidate for IL-10
- EVENT Ember Foundation Lectures in Glencoe and Chicago
- Gal Gadot’s Wonder Woman: A Hamas-Bashing, Ex-IDF Soldier and Former Miss Israel
- Chicagoans Bill and Tom Silverstein donate Exodus flag to US Holocaust Memorial Museum
- #TreyGowdy grills FBI Director #JimComey on #HillaryClinton Email Scandal. No matter your politics, worth 5 minutes to view [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: ISIL
ISIS has conquered territory across the Middle East and northern Africa. It has terrorized its occupied cities, sown terror across Europe, and spread its ideology around the world. But what does ISIS want? What does it believe? Where did it … Continue reading
Democrat’s disconnect on Islamic State: Does Obama really believe ISIS will end its jihad if the U.S. begins ‘living up to its professed ideals’?
WASHINGTON EXAMINER Democrats don’t know the Islamic State by A.J. Caschetta December 28, 2015 With each new speech they make, the nation’s two top Democrats continue to reveal their profound ignorance of what motivates the enemy both promise to defeat. The … Continue reading
THE LID Obama Appoints anti-Israel Hamas Supporter as new IDIL Czar (Uncle Yasser Would be Proud) by Jeff Dunetz December 1, 2015 President Obama has appointed second-generation anti-Israel activist, and former Iran deal negotiator Robert O. (Rob) Malley as his … Continue reading
MOSAIC Our Man in Moscow by Michael Doran December 1, 2015 …Obama’s headlong support for the Iran nuclear deal and his pursuit more generally of a concert system with Moscow and Tehran have encouraged the rise of a Russian-Iranian military … Continue reading
POLITICO I Got Syria So Wrong by Frederic Hof October 14, 2015 Fully complicit in the Assad regime’s impressive portfolio of war crimes and crimes against humanity, Iran relies on its client to secure its overland reach into Lebanon. And … Continue reading
THE TELEGRAPH by Con Couglin July 1, 2015 The United States has blocked attempts by its Middle East allies to fly heavy weapons directly to the Kurds fighting Islamic State jihadists in Iraq, The Telegraph has learnt. Some of America’s closest … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG by Danielle Avel November 27, 2014 In a new video, ISIS threatens to murder Westerners through a wide range of new means, including poisoning of food and drink and hit-and-run attacks. This marks an increase in ambitious … Continue reading