Most Clicked This Week
- "In 2018 sermon, Warnock blasted Israel. He now says, ‘I Stand with Israel’"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- “The Israeli government categorizes many of the Russian immigrants as “Israelis of no religion” because they do not satisfy the demands of an overbearing rabbinic establishment”
- Former PM Olmert warns welcoming spy will anger Biden
- #JewishVoiceForPeace panel "an attempt to redefine antisemitism so as to exonerate antisemites in the progressive movement"
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- "Israeli media didn’t disclose what was discussed at reported Israel-Saudi Arabia meeting, but cross-currents involving Iran and the transition from a Trump administration to a Biden White House could be at play"
- Photos of 64 Fallen Israeli soldiers appear in Germany’s largest daily paper [CLICK TO VIEW]
Tag Archives: US Treasury Department
Trump administration action “targets 16 Iranian banks for their role in the country’s financial sector”
ASSOCIATED PRESS US hits all of Iran’s financial sector with sanctions by Matthew Lee October 8, 2020 The Trump administration has blacklisted virtually all of Iran’s financial sector, dealing another blow to an economy that is already reeling under U.S. … Continue reading
“We are exposing an extensive sanctions evasion network that was established by the Iranian regime to evade American sanctions”
REUTERS U.S. sanctions firms accused of helping fund Iran’s Revolutionary Guards by Lesley Wroughton March 26, 2019 The United States on Tuesday imposed fresh sanctions on a network of companies and people in Iran, Turkey and the United Arab Emirates … Continue reading
Iran said, “Give us Cash”; Obama replied, “How much ?”…”$400 million cash payment was part of a larger $1.7 billion settlement with Iran, the remainder of which was also delivered in cash”
POLITICO U.S. wire payments to Iran undercut Obama by Louis Nelson September 18, 2016 The United States made at least two separate payments to the Iranian government via wire transfer within the last 14 months, a Treasury Department spokesman confirmed … Continue reading
#IranDeal “It’s no secret that Treasury officials are seething with anger at Secretary Kerry,” said one congressional adviser…the secretary doesn’t quite understand how U.S. sanctions or financial crime risks work”
FREE BEACON Obama Admin Battling Internal War Over Giving Iran Access to U.S. Dollars by Adam Kredo June 22, 2016 The Obama administration is at odds over whether to give Iran access to the U.S. financial system, a move that … Continue reading
AL MONITOR by Julian Pecquet December 9, 2014 Two key House panels are stepping up their rhetoric against Qatar and Turkey and urging that the Treasury Department take “all necessary measures” against the two countries if they continue to support Hamas. … Continue reading