Most Clicked This Week
- "She masterminded the 2001 murder of my daughter and 14 others in the Sbarro pizzeria bombing. Not only is she still free, she's a celebrity"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- #BLM An Orthodox--and conservative--Jewish professor explains why he's not attending his employer's reeducation programming
- Chicagoan Jonathan Burstyn, 27, works at a nursing home during the week, guards his synagogue on Saturdays, and teaches Jewish gun owners about their firearms on Sundays [VIDEO]
- “I was born in Somalia and grew up amid pervasive Muslim antisemitism. Hate is hard to unlearn without coming to terms with how you learned it”
- California judge “called Plaintiff a ‘Jew Boy’ and made fun of his Jewish heritage loudly, in a demeaning and unwelcome manner”
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- Netanyahu’s comments on annexation delays "come as speculation is high that the country could be heading to a fourth round of elections"
Tag Archives: Gush Etzion
“Senior Washington official says Trump White House concerned that ‘Greater Jerusalem’ law could undermine planned peace talks”
ARUTZ SHEVA Senior US official: Trump concerned about Greater Jerusalem bill by David Rosenberg October 29, 2017 The Trump administration is concerned that a proposal to annex 19 towns in Judea and Samaria to Jerusalem would derail planned Middle East … Continue reading
Since metal detector decision, Netanyahu has come out in favor of “annexing Gush Etzion and Ma’aleh Adumim to Jerusalem” and death penalty for Solomon family murderer
JERUSALEM POST Netanyahu Discussed Settlement Exchange Plan With US by Herb Keinon July 27, 2017 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu discussed with Washington in recent weeks the idea of redrawing the borders in any future agreement with the Palestinians, incorporating the … Continue reading
80,000 spectators (and 20 million ESPN home viewers) of Monday Night Football hold moment of silence for 18 year-old American Ezra Schwartz murdered last week. But “Israel”not referenced — he was studying “abroad”
JNS New England Patriots hold moment of silence for Ezra Schwartz November 23, 2015 The National Football League’s New England Patriots held a moment of silence before the start of their Monday Night Football game in honor of Ezra Schwartz, … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER American-Israeli Journalist Recounts Near-Lynching by Palestinian Mob En Route to Jerusalem by Ruthie Blum October 7, 2015 “Today was my turn,” said a resident of Elazar in Gush Etzion in the West Bank, referring to his brush with Palestinian … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM by Dror Eydar September 2, 2014 It has become a common and tedious ritual: the international condemnation and the outcry of the Left. There is nothing to get excited about here. The Jews began the process, which could … Continue reading
HAARETZ by Chaim Levinson August 31, 2014 The appropriation of 3,799 dunams (988 acres) of West Bank land between the Etzion settlement bloc and Jerusalem was announced on Sunday by the Israel Defense Forces’ Civil Administration. The appropriation was decided … Continue reading
AISH.COM by Sara Yoheved Rigler June 15, 2014 We did not find out about the kidnapping on the Internet. Early Friday afternoon, my husband was praying the afternoon prayer in an ancient synagogue in our neighborhood, the Old City of … Continue reading