Most Clicked This Week
- "The #ShyTrumpVoter makes intuitive sense for anyone watching the cancel culture in America grow more menacing by the day. One of the communities where it likely plays a role is the American Jewish community"
- New IDF division marks the arrival “of new advanced operational methods and abilities alongside coordination between ground, air, intelligence and cyber forces"
- “American liberalism is in danger from a new ideology—one with dangerous implications for Jews”
- A Georgia State adjunct professor says he’s voting against anti-Semitism at the ballot box
- “If Erekat really believed his own libel that Israelis ”have the wild desire to get rid of the Palestinian people,” he certainly would not have chosen Hadassah Hospital to treat him and try to save his life”
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- Author Michael Chabon has “a remarkable ability to present a one-dimensional reality in which the Jews are evil oppressors and the Palestinians are powerless victims”
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
Tag Archives: Jeb Bush
ISRAEL HAYOM The Israel divide in the 2016 race by Richard Baehr October 27, 2015 Bill Clinton in his two successful races for the White House in 1992 and 1996 won overwhelming majorities among Jewish voters, with margins not seen … Continue reading
TABLET MAGAZINE by Lee Smith July 23, 2015 She can save the Iran deal or she can sink it. Her choice may determine the fate of two administrations—Obama’s, and her own. Two of the top candidates for the Republican nomination … Continue reading