Most Clicked This Week
- Among Klein’s “xenophobic and racist statements” were critical remarks about revered, untouchable figures on the left, including George Soros, Barack Obama, and Reps. Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar
- What many think, but few have the courage to speak: "I object to the view that I should be judged by the color of my skin. I cannot tolerate a school that not only judges my daughter by the color of her skin, but encourages and instructs her to prejudge others by theirs"
- Professor Gil Troy: “Why I am a Zionist”
- Iran hopes to stoke fear that its “breakout timing” is shrinking and thereby increase pressure on the Biden administration to reenter the #IranDeal before time runs out
- Progressive Democrat takes to House floor with speech honoring Israel on its 73rd birthday
- Glick: Israel's transformation into the center of the Jewish world isn't just a question of demographics. Israel is the present of the Jewish people and its future, as well
- Israel’s mandate on mask wearing outdoors officially lifts on Sunday; masks must still be worn in public places indoors
- "In heartfelt interview, Lucy Aharish describes barrage of criticism over her marriage to actor Tsahi Halevi, says their child will make his own decisions on Judaism"
Tag Archives: Pew Research Center
“Substantial majority of Americans” support Israelis, but not the government they have democratically elected.
PEW RESEARCH CENTER U.S. Public Has Favorable View of Israel’s People, but Is Less Positive Toward Its Government April 24, 2019 A substantial majority of Americans – 64% – say they have a favorable opinion of the Israeli people. However, … Continue reading
“Never has there been a greater divide between Democrats and Republicans on the subject of Israel in forty years of polling”
ALGEMEINER New Pew Poll Reveals Republican Embrace, Democratic Ambivalence, in American Public’s Support of Israel by Ben Cohen January 23, 2018 Support for Israel among US Republicans is at its highest level in four decades, while Democrats are becoming more … Continue reading
The Democratic Party is out of touch with the American public on the Iran Deal. PEW RESEARCH CENTER September 8, 2015 As Congress prepares to vote on the Iran nuclear agreement, public support for the deal has declined. Currently, just … Continue reading
JEWISH DAILY FORWARD by Uriel Heilman December 23, 2014 United Synagogue Youth voted to relax its rules barring teenage board members from dating non-Jews. The amendment was adopted Monday in Atlanta at the annual international convention of the Conservative movement’s youth … Continue reading
CIFWATCH by Adam Levick December 4, 2014 If the Guardian or New York Times published a long essay about some tiny, obscure indigenous tribe in Africa with a language, culture, and religious tradition unique in the region, whose history extends … Continue reading