Most Clicked This Week
- Hamas political official Sami Abu Zuhri said Britain's move showed "absolute bias toward the Israeli occupation and is a submission to Israeli blackmail and dictations"
- Stoudemire: After two years of studies in Israel, he made a formal conversion to Judaism. “I felt like: mission complete,” he said about the accomplishment
- Antigen test must be taken in the 24 hours before arrival; move comes after Israel reopened to vaccinated tourists earlier this month
- Blaming Israel for everything wrong in the Gaza Strip may fool many. But Palestinians fleeing Gaza and their families who remain behind know the truth -- that it is Hamas that has brought them to the abyss.
- Some state attorneys general are looking to punish Unilever, which owns Ben & Jerry’s, for the chain's decision not to sell ice cream in the West Bank and Gaza
- "So a white guy in Wisconsin shoots other white guys in self defense which means that Blacks and Arabs should destroy Israel?"
- Eli Kay's father: This is my son's message to the world
- Whatever policy the US special envoy is conducting on Iran does not qualify as diplomacy, but rather as ideology
Tag Archives: Efraim Inbar
“Only time will tell whether Israel has been successful in buying for itself some time before it needs to “mow the grass” in Gaza again”
JERUSALEM POST 10 insights from the recent Gaza war by Efraim Inbar and Eran Lerman June 21, 2021 Only time will tell whether Israel has been successful in buying for itself some time before it needs to “mow the grass” … Continue reading
“As Israeli frustration mounts about violence coming out of Gaza, the idea of a ground invasion, and once and for all to finish with Hamas aggression, becomes more appealing”
WASHINGTON TIMES Should Israel Invade Gaza? by Daniel Pipes September 23, 2019 …Attitudes toward Gaza are in flux. Efraim Inbar, the strategist who heads the Jerusalem Institute for Security Studies, for years advocated “mowing the grass” as “Israel’s strategy for … Continue reading
“Israeli expectations for normal inter-state and people-to-people interactions with Egypt were not realized”
MIDDLE EAST FORUM The Future of Israel’s Peace Treaty with Egypt by Efraim Inbar November 27, 2017 …Unfortunately, Israeli expectations for normal inter-state and people-to-people interactions were not realized. The rooted cultural and religious barriers to having good relations with … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM by Efraim Inbar June 1, 2015 ….Above all, the Palestinians refuse to accept Israel as a Jewish state, a core issue in the history of the Arab-Israeli conflict. While Israel, under the leadership of then-Prime Minister Menachem Begin, recognized … Continue reading