Most Clicked This Week
- "A culture self-destructs if its people choose not to defend it. Bad people get away with really bad stuff when everyone else chooses to look the other way"
- "During monthlong ‘Chariots of Fire’ exercise, air force will conduct maneuvers simulating attack on Iranian nuclear facilities; military ramps up list of wartime targets using AI"
- "Iranians clearly seek to fill the void in Syria that Russia vacates...Israeli military operations can potentially force the Iranians out"
- "The Islamic Republic’s international language is aggression, expansion, and provocation, which can only be countered via pressure, containment, and deterrence"
- Biden administration funding #Palestinian #PayToSlay program, ignoring #TaylorForceAct
- "Enough. I cannot continue to support a coalition that in such a shameful way hounds the society from which I came," MK writes
- EVENT JerusalemU Chicago Premiere "Unpacked"
Tag Archives: Efraim Inbar
“Only time will tell whether Israel has been successful in buying for itself some time before it needs to “mow the grass” in Gaza again”
JERUSALEM POST 10 insights from the recent Gaza war by Efraim Inbar and Eran Lerman June 21, 2021 Only time will tell whether Israel has been successful in buying for itself some time before it needs to “mow the grass” … Continue reading
“As Israeli frustration mounts about violence coming out of Gaza, the idea of a ground invasion, and once and for all to finish with Hamas aggression, becomes more appealing”
WASHINGTON TIMES Should Israel Invade Gaza? by Daniel Pipes September 23, 2019 …Attitudes toward Gaza are in flux. Efraim Inbar, the strategist who heads the Jerusalem Institute for Security Studies, for years advocated “mowing the grass” as “Israel’s strategy for … Continue reading
“Israeli expectations for normal inter-state and people-to-people interactions with Egypt were not realized”
MIDDLE EAST FORUM The Future of Israel’s Peace Treaty with Egypt by Efraim Inbar November 27, 2017 …Unfortunately, Israeli expectations for normal inter-state and people-to-people interactions were not realized. The rooted cultural and religious barriers to having good relations with … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM by Efraim Inbar June 1, 2015 ….Above all, the Palestinians refuse to accept Israel as a Jewish state, a core issue in the history of the Arab-Israeli conflict. While Israel, under the leadership of then-Prime Minister Menachem Begin, recognized … Continue reading