Most Clicked This Week
- "Zahra Haider continues to spread her one-sided, hateful, and dangerous views far and wide thanks to her position at 'NowThis'"
- “How nonsensical jargon like ‘intersectionality’ and ‘cisgender’ is imbued with an air of false authority”
- United Airlines joins El Al going nonstop Chicago-Tel Aviv
- "Broadcasting the Fatah-Hamas ‘unity’ event on official TV, the PA president made plain his strategic choice: Israel, and any prospect of reconciliation, out; Hamas, in"
- Palestinian child abuse caught on camera [VIDEOS]
- Israeli company’s antiviral masks are headed to Hong Kong to combat deadly coronavirus
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- Twitter launches inquiry against Grenell for exposing lethal homophobia
Tag Archives: Chabad of Poway
FRONT PAGE MAG The Double Standard on Killing Jews in California and Israel by Daniel Greenfield May 9, 2019 …After the shooting at Chabad of Poway, Almog Peretz told reporters that his experience in Sderot, where residents may have minutes to … Continue reading
Benjamin Anthony addresses the Chabad of Poway shooting and the rise of antisemitism in the United States and across the world at a vigil held by the Palm Beach Synagogue in Florida. To listen, click here, then click ‘play’ SOUTH … Continue reading
“Friend says 60-year-old mother jumped between gunman and rabbi at Poway Chabad center; Israeli girl and her uncle injured in rampage”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Chabad shooting victim named as Lori Gilbert-Kaye, said to have shielded rabbi by Staff April 28, 2019 The US woman killed in a shooting at a San Diego County synagogue was named late Saturday as Lori Gilbert-Kaye, … Continue reading
“The Poway and Pittsburgh shootings are connected by hatred of Jews and hatred of Trump, who is accused of being a “Jew-lover” and hosting an administration “infested” by Jews”
JERUSALEM POST Anti-Trump antisemitism: The link between Pittsburgh and Poway by Seth J. Frantzman April 28, 2019 The alleged manifesto of shooter behind the attack on the Chabad of Poway synagogue includes condemnation of US President Donald Trump. The letter … Continue reading