Most Clicked This Week
- Upcoming J Street conference participants to include Sanders, Klobuchar, Buttigieg, Schumer, Pelosi and the PLO
- "Retreating and abandoning allies may not be the optimum strategy"
- University of Illinois presentation “'instead of fostering dialogue, incited division, distrust and anger"
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- Brig. General Kuperwasser: “The depth of the U.S. commitment to Israel is very different from its commitment to the Syrian Kurds"
- In IL3, Dem Congressman Dan Lipinski to be primaried by Rush Darwish a Palestinian who will “proudly champion BDS" in Congress, "much like Congresswomen Tlaib and Omar”
Tag Archives: Chabad of Poway
FRONT PAGE MAG The Double Standard on Killing Jews in California and Israel by Daniel Greenfield May 9, 2019 …After the shooting at Chabad of Poway, Almog Peretz told reporters that his experience in Sderot, where residents may have minutes to … Continue reading
Benjamin Anthony addresses the Chabad of Poway shooting and the rise of antisemitism in the United States and across the world at a vigil held by the Palm Beach Synagogue in Florida. To listen, click here, then click ‘play’ SOUTH … Continue reading
“Friend says 60-year-old mother jumped between gunman and rabbi at Poway Chabad center; Israeli girl and her uncle injured in rampage”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Chabad shooting victim named as Lori Gilbert-Kaye, said to have shielded rabbi by Staff April 28, 2019 The US woman killed in a shooting at a San Diego County synagogue was named late Saturday as Lori Gilbert-Kaye, … Continue reading
“The Poway and Pittsburgh shootings are connected by hatred of Jews and hatred of Trump, who is accused of being a “Jew-lover” and hosting an administration “infested” by Jews”
JERUSALEM POST Anti-Trump antisemitism: The link between Pittsburgh and Poway by Seth J. Frantzman April 28, 2019 The alleged manifesto of shooter behind the attack on the Chabad of Poway synagogue includes condemnation of US President Donald Trump. The letter … Continue reading