Most Clicked This Week
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
- Israel’s election: “The two Jewish parties that dared to talk openly about peace with the Palestinians captured just 10 seats in the 120-seat parliament”
- Genetic researchers: Jewish DNA present in almost 1/4 of 650 million Latin Americans
- As Notre Dame burns...."church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar'"
- #NYT "Apology" OpEd: "After #Trump’s vindication, the liberal media and its allies in government should face a reckoning. I’m not holding my breath"
- EVENT Chicago FIDF Annual Dinner
- The term “#Nakba” was first referenced in George Antonius’s influential 1938 book “The Arab Awakening” and had nothing to do with Israel; it referred to the “post-WWI creation of the modern Middle East”
- "Rabbi Avraham Sinai, once Ibrahim Yassin, spied on #Hezbollah for Israel. This week his son Amos, born a Shiite Muslim in Lebanon, received a presidential citation for service in Golani brigade"
Tag Archives: Max Boot
“I’ve known Genera Mattis for 13 years and have never heard him say a disparaging word about Israel”
COMMENTARY A Wise Choice for Defense Secretary by Max Boot December 1, 2016 …Relatively short and trim, with a silver crew cut and owlish spectacles, Mattis doesn’t look particularly imposing. But when he opens his mouth it becomes apparent that … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST by Caroline Glick March 27, 2015 On Wednesday, the Jerusalem Municipality announced it is shelving plans to build 1,500 apartments in the Har Homa neighborhood. Officials gave no explanation for its sudden move. But none was needed. Obviously the … Continue reading