Most Clicked This Week
- NY Times writer Michelle Alexander over her head on Israeli-Palestinian conflict but that doesn't stop her
- "How much antisemitism must pile up in the Democratic Party before something can be done about it? And will the mainstream media hold them accountable?"
- Palestinians to US: We'll stop taking your money to avoid liability for our acts of terror
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- "Emerging evidence suggests BDS movement has extensive ties to Palestinian terrorist organizations, using the “social justice” movement as a veritable human shield for anti-Israel ideology and activism"
- Richard Branson's "Elders," a who's who of anti-Israel figures
- Anti-Israel Durham NC Jewish day school hires BDS activist teacher. Rachmuth family pulls their kids. Now school has sued them for following year's tuition
- A special appeal to help David Coleman and his family, close friends in need
Tag Archives: Michelle Goldberg
JNS Anti-Semites and their Jewish apologists by Jonathan S. Tobin December 7, 2018 …The most prominent example of this trend is New York Times columnist Michelle Goldberg. In her latest column, she makes a straightforward argument for the proposition that support for the … Continue reading
Michelle Goldberg in the NYTimes: “It is hard to know where to begin to unpack her lies and deceptions, but let’s try a few”
AMERICAN THINKER The Grotesque Spectacle of Michelle Goldberg Throwing Up Her Hate by Richard Baehr May 17, 2018 …Hamas made clear what its intentions were, though [Michelle] Goldberg seems to have missed it: “We will tear down the fence, and tear … Continue reading
A textbook example of how lies, distortions, half-truths, missing context and Israel-hate continue to inform the readers of the #NewYorkTimes presenting #MichelleGoldberg
NEW YORK TIMES A Grotesque Spectacle in Jerusalem by Michelle Goldberg May 14, 2018 From the second paragraph, you see where this train wreck is headed: The [Jerusalem embassy opening] event was grotesque. It was a consummation of the cynical alliance … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL What I hear when I hear Diaspora Jews on Gaza by Hen Mazzig May 15, 2018 …As a Jew I am ashamed of myself today. I understand that I have no military or security experience, but is … Continue reading