Most Clicked This Week
- Democrats Engel and Lowey "said to be taking part in effort to act against" Ambassadors Dermer and Friedman. AIPAC piles on with other mainstream Jewish orgs criticizing Israel's actions
- Who wants to give Ms Tlaib a history lesson ?
- 90 years ago this week--20 years before the founding of Israel-- "a bloodthirsty Arab mob in Hebron raped, tortured, stabbed, hanged, burned and sexually mutilated 67 of their Jewish neighbors." Little has changed.
- "Just because Trump said it doesn’t mean it’s not true: The Democratic Party is becoming unsalvageable"
- So how did Yasiel Puig, Cleveland Indians outfielder and a Cuba native, get involved with a Jewish organization?
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- PA chairman claims 'Palestinians' are the Canaanites who lived in Palestine for 5,000 years
Tag Archives: Michelle Goldberg
JNS Anti-Semites and their Jewish apologists by Jonathan S. Tobin December 7, 2018 …The most prominent example of this trend is New York Times columnist Michelle Goldberg. In her latest column, she makes a straightforward argument for the proposition that support for the … Continue reading
Michelle Goldberg in the NYTimes: “It is hard to know where to begin to unpack her lies and deceptions, but let’s try a few”
AMERICAN THINKER The Grotesque Spectacle of Michelle Goldberg Throwing Up Her Hate by Richard Baehr May 17, 2018 …Hamas made clear what its intentions were, though [Michelle] Goldberg seems to have missed it: “We will tear down the fence, and tear … Continue reading
A textbook example of how lies, distortions, half-truths, missing context and Israel-hate continue to inform the readers of the #NewYorkTimes presenting #MichelleGoldberg
NEW YORK TIMES A Grotesque Spectacle in Jerusalem by Michelle Goldberg May 14, 2018 From the second paragraph, you see where this train wreck is headed: The [Jerusalem embassy opening] event was grotesque. It was a consummation of the cynical alliance … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL What I hear when I hear Diaspora Jews on Gaza by Hen Mazzig May 15, 2018 …As a Jew I am ashamed of myself today. I understand that I have no military or security experience, but is … Continue reading