Most Clicked This Week
- Attn Mayor de Blasio and JFK Airport: "Airlines refusing to fly Israelis is more than just a stupid business decision – it’s illegal"
- “Support for the Palestinian cause is now the default position across the West’s progressive classes, including for many Jews”
- Caroline Glick and Nonie Darwish defend Trump's troop withdrawal from Northern Syria but many--left and right--disagree
- Upcoming J Street conference participants to include Sanders, Klobuchar, Buttigieg, Schumer, Pelosi and the PLO
- EVENT Former Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper to be honored at StandWithUs Chicago gala Sunday November 3, 2019
- "How to explain the apparent indifference of mainstream Jewish groups and politicians to the spike in hate crimes committed against Jews?"
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- Meanwhile in Illinois: "As the value of their homes decline, and as property taxes keep increasing, devouring the equity in their homes, serfs (i.e. Illinois taxpayers) pay and pay for these public worker contracts"
Tag Archives: Michelle Goldberg
JNS Anti-Semites and their Jewish apologists by Jonathan S. Tobin December 7, 2018 …The most prominent example of this trend is New York Times columnist Michelle Goldberg. In her latest column, she makes a straightforward argument for the proposition that support for the … Continue reading
Michelle Goldberg in the NYTimes: “It is hard to know where to begin to unpack her lies and deceptions, but let’s try a few”
AMERICAN THINKER The Grotesque Spectacle of Michelle Goldberg Throwing Up Her Hate by Richard Baehr May 17, 2018 …Hamas made clear what its intentions were, though [Michelle] Goldberg seems to have missed it: “We will tear down the fence, and tear … Continue reading
A textbook example of how lies, distortions, half-truths, missing context and Israel-hate continue to inform the readers of the #NewYorkTimes presenting #MichelleGoldberg
NEW YORK TIMES A Grotesque Spectacle in Jerusalem by Michelle Goldberg May 14, 2018 From the second paragraph, you see where this train wreck is headed: The [Jerusalem embassy opening] event was grotesque. It was a consummation of the cynical alliance … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL What I hear when I hear Diaspora Jews on Gaza by Hen Mazzig May 15, 2018 …As a Jew I am ashamed of myself today. I understand that I have no military or security experience, but is … Continue reading