Most Clicked This Week
- Matti Friedman: "When consuming news from Israel, there’s a list of questions I ask when deciding if I’m getting sane information or a narrative of a different kind."
- "Not naming the distinctly left-wing roots of this hatred suggests that those doing the condemning do not want to alienate supposed allies"
- Tarantino: "If I’m going to be in another country, the country that handled COVID the best is probably the best country to be in”
- "Moving Israel to the Pentagon’s Middle East command could lead to progress on the Abraham Accords, experts say"
- Khaled Salem, a pro-Israel Arab Democrat in primary to unseat Chuck Schumer
- “The Jewish community leadership has become so wedded to the new “progressive” ideology that it forbids community discussions, inquiries or challenges to it”
- "Only time will tell whether Israel has been successful in buying for itself some time before it needs to “mow the grass” in Gaza again"
- "In 2017, the Chicago Dyke March threw out participants for carrying flags emblazoned with the Star of David"
Tag Archives: Michelle Goldberg
NYT’s Michelle Goldberg at J Street conference: “Some Democratic candidates are so pro-Israel as to be considered “far Right”
ELDER OF ZIYON Even J-Streeters realize that being pro-Israel nowadays is associated with the Right and Leftists are anti-Israel October 27, 2019 J-Street likes to pretend that it is pro-Israel and that the people on the Right who claim to … Continue reading
JNS Anti-Semites and their Jewish apologists by Jonathan S. Tobin December 7, 2018 …The most prominent example of this trend is New York Times columnist Michelle Goldberg. In her latest column, she makes a straightforward argument for the proposition that support for the … Continue reading
Michelle Goldberg in the NYTimes: “It is hard to know where to begin to unpack her lies and deceptions, but let’s try a few”
AMERICAN THINKER The Grotesque Spectacle of Michelle Goldberg Throwing Up Her Hate by Richard Baehr May 17, 2018 …Hamas made clear what its intentions were, though [Michelle] Goldberg seems to have missed it: “We will tear down the fence, and tear … Continue reading
A textbook example of how lies, distortions, half-truths, missing context and Israel-hate continue to inform the readers of the #NewYorkTimes presenting #MichelleGoldberg
NEW YORK TIMES A Grotesque Spectacle in Jerusalem by Michelle Goldberg May 14, 2018 From the second paragraph, you see where this train wreck is headed: The [Jerusalem embassy opening] event was grotesque. It was a consummation of the cynical alliance … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL What I hear when I hear Diaspora Jews on Gaza by Hen Mazzig May 15, 2018 …As a Jew I am ashamed of myself today. I understand that I have no military or security experience, but is … Continue reading