Most Clicked This Week
- “Ginsburg embodied a particular ambivalence in Jewish life that is found in no other faith community”
- A personal message from ArchitectGuy
- Synagogues are shortening the typically long Yom Kippur services to head off Zoom fatigue. Find your service here.
- Yom Kippur (the 10th day of the Jewish year) concludes 10 days of soul-searching, atonement and repentance– the holiest Jewish time - which begins on Rosh Hashanah, the first day of the Jewish year, commemorating the creation of the first human-being, Adam
- “At a time when Jews are supposed to look within and admit fault, too many of us are virtue signaling and delegitimizing our opponents. Can we stop?”
- Pro-Trump supporters discover that hate does in fact have a home here in Highland Park: "The hate, the foul language, the physical abuse of senior citizens was inexcusable."
- “The PLO era officially began at the White House on Sept. 13, 1993. It officially ended at the White House on Sept. 15, 2020. It is time for Israel, the US and the rest of the world to recognize this truth and act accordingly”
- “In this High Holiday season, when we want to make amends with others, Howes’ illuminating book is a valuable guide “to make things right”
Tag Archives: Mohammed
AMERICAN THINKER by Karen McQuillan May 7, 2015 …Here’s the key difference. Muslims can follow their own religious beliefs, but they can’t force me to follow them. They believe that it is wrong to draw Mohammed; Catholics think it is … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG by Ari Lieberman May 5, 2015 Last night, two heavily armed gunmen….were shot and killed by alert police after they opened fire on an unarmed security guard assigned to protect a First Amendment, Free Speech event in … Continue reading
JIHAD WATCH by Robert Spencer January 12, 2015 “We will not give in otherwise all this won’t have meant anything.” They are to be commended for their courage and resolution. While the lights of freedom are going out all over … Continue reading
GATESTONE by Douglas Murray December 16, 2014 …..We also know that at best, many of these Mohammeds will experience a considerable struggle over their religious and cultural identities. How many go which way is anybody’s guess. Nobody could possibly say. … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG by Daniel Greenfield October 21, 2014 Every few years the debate over reforming Islam bubbles up from the depths of a culture that largely censors any suggestion that Islam needs reforming. But Islam does not exist apart … Continue reading
FRONTPAGE MAG by Daniel Greenfield July 14, 2014 Hamas isn’t shooting rockets at the Jews because of persecution, isolation or occupation. The Sunni Islamic terrorist group is doing it for the same reason that Sunnis and Shiites are killing each … Continue reading