Most Clicked This Week
- "If Kirsten Gillibrand has truly seen the light and opposes BDS, what’s she doing taking a spot as the keynote speaker at this event?"
- Here's where that new US #Jerusalem embassy might go
- "Ahmed Meligy, who identifies himself as a proud Egyptian and Muslim, is another passionate advocate for Israel. Meligy has endured death threats and police arrest for his activism, which includes blogging for the Jerusalem Post, and supporting democracy in Egypt and warmer ties with Israel"
- "The day after the US and Israel announce their departure, UNESCO selects a French Jew named Audrey Azoulay as the new chief. Speculation abounds as to whether she will initiate reforms"
- #BDSFail Israeli government permits #SodaStream to rehire terminated Palestinians
- Why is YouTube censoring Prager U "conservative" videos ? [VIDEO]
- Soros goal: "to subvert Western democracies and make it impossible for governments to maintain order or for societies to retain their unique identities and values"
- Chicagoans Bill and Tom Silverstein donate Exodus flag to US Holocaust Memorial Museum
Tag Archives: B’Tselem
JEWISH NEWS SERVICE Israeli-German spat brings to fore Europe’s funding of BDS and terror by Adam Abrams April 27, 2017 A diplomatic spat between Israel and Germany has provided a prominent platform for research that documents the European Union’s funding … Continue reading
“In a particularly obnoxious move, Tufts’ Students for Justice in Palestine chapter engineered the vote to occur just before Passover, thus blindsiding many Jewish defenders of Israel who had already headed home for the holiday”
ALGEMEINER A Predictable BDS Win at Tufts by Andrea Levin April 19, 2017 …A key question is why such measures succeed on some campuses, but fail on many others — or never come up at all on the roughly 4,000 US college and … Continue reading
“A pardon for Azaria would go some way toward repairing the damage the General Staff has done to its relationship with the public”
JERUSALEM POST The IDF’s new social contract by Caroline B. Glick January 5, 2017 Sgt. Elor Azaria, who was convicted of manslaughter Wednesday for shooting a terrorist in Hebron last March, is a symptom of what may be the most dangerous … Continue reading
New Israel Fund exposed for facilitating murder of Palestinian “collaborators”. Is this what they mean by “social justice”?
TRUTH REVOLT Israeli Leftist Extremists Collaborate with Palestinian Authority to Torture and Kill Arabs by Mark Tapson January 9, 2016 Israel is in an uproar following a damning news report Friday which aired on Channel 2 Israel’s highly-respected Uvda program, on … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA Soldiers ask White Plains Jews: Don’t help terror supporters by Gil Ronen December 21, 2015 An unusual letter from 20 IDF reservists, including officers, was delivered Monday to Rabbi Gordon Tucker and the Leadership of Temple Israel of White Plains, … Continue reading
The Chicago leaders of The New Israel Fund: A friendly-sounding Jewish organization that is ultimately a major force behind #BDS
Chicago Leadership Council of the New Israel Fund (from NIF.org) Peter Ascoli, Aviva Futorian, Rabbi Ellen Dreyfus, Anat Geva, Marvin Hoffman, Jan Kallish, Emile Karafiol, Paul Lehman, Ben Lichstein, Robert (Bud) Lifton, Lenore Mass, Rabbi Rachel Mikva, Benette Phillips, Carole Segal … Continue reading