Most Clicked This Week
- "After Nelson’s book, no one should be able to take the work of the BDS professors seriously, given their reliance on propagandistic lies"
- "Their billionaire descendants, who control Krispy Kreme, Stumptown and other brands, are grappling with the exposure of an unspeakable secret"
- Cory Booker translated: I'll meet with antisemites like Louis Farrakhan, who has called Jews “satanic” and compared them to “termites.” No red lines here.
- Chicago's own Louis Farrakhan is "quite possibly the most popular anti-Semite in America"
- Steven Salaita and the racist ghost of Edward Said
- The Israeli Left: Our country is wrong pretty much no matter what they do. Or as Philip Roth put it: “When It comes to defaming Jews, the Palestinians are pipsqueaks next to Ha’aretz”
- Palestinian child abuse caught on camera [VIDEOS]
- "The decision of six Arab states to attend the Bahrain conference despite the Palestinian boycott call shows that the Arabs have chosen to endorse a new direction – one that will leave the Palestinians to fend for themselves in a hell of their own making"
Tag Archives: B’Tselem
JEWISH NEWS SERVICE Israeli-German spat brings to fore Europe’s funding of BDS and terror by Adam Abrams April 27, 2017 A diplomatic spat between Israel and Germany has provided a prominent platform for research that documents the European Union’s funding … Continue reading
“In a particularly obnoxious move, Tufts’ Students for Justice in Palestine chapter engineered the vote to occur just before Passover, thus blindsiding many Jewish defenders of Israel who had already headed home for the holiday”
ALGEMEINER A Predictable BDS Win at Tufts by Andrea Levin April 19, 2017 …A key question is why such measures succeed on some campuses, but fail on many others — or never come up at all on the roughly 4,000 US college and … Continue reading
“A pardon for Azaria would go some way toward repairing the damage the General Staff has done to its relationship with the public”
JERUSALEM POST The IDF’s new social contract by Caroline B. Glick January 5, 2017 Sgt. Elor Azaria, who was convicted of manslaughter Wednesday for shooting a terrorist in Hebron last March, is a symptom of what may be the most dangerous … Continue reading
New Israel Fund exposed for facilitating murder of Palestinian “collaborators”. Is this what they mean by “social justice”?
TRUTH REVOLT Israeli Leftist Extremists Collaborate with Palestinian Authority to Torture and Kill Arabs by Mark Tapson January 9, 2016 Israel is in an uproar following a damning news report Friday which aired on Channel 2 Israel’s highly-respected Uvda program, on … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA Soldiers ask White Plains Jews: Don’t help terror supporters by Gil Ronen December 21, 2015 An unusual letter from 20 IDF reservists, including officers, was delivered Monday to Rabbi Gordon Tucker and the Leadership of Temple Israel of White Plains, … Continue reading
The New Israel Fund: A friendly-sounding Jewish organization that is ultimately a major force behind #BDS
ALGEMEINER Why NIF Supports a Boycott of Israel, and Why We Must Stop It by Ronn Torossian, Hank Sheinkopf, and George Birnbaum December 4, 2015 …As difficult as it is to say, one of the most egregious forces working against … Continue reading