Most Clicked This Week
- Gaslighting Jews to get the right poll results
- Bret Stephens: "What can’t be emphasized enough, especially among those who think of themselves as pro-Palestinian: If you want a Palestinian state to exist and succeed, you must also want Hamas to be humiliated and defeated"
- “The home of an entire family shouldn’t be demolished for the action of one individual,” the Americans pontificated. But the arrogance was only beginning
- "The F-15 crew continued their Gaza mission and upon their return to base they noticed shrapnel that hit the fuselage"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
Tag Archives: Milo Yiannopoulos
Milo: “The Left claims it opposes bigotry. Yet Islam, the most bigoted ideology that exists today, is given a pass”
BREITBART MILO Explains ‘Why Muslims Hate Me’ (Chapter 9) July 5, 2017 “I studied the Quran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men … Continue reading
NYC gay man looks back at the liberal bubble he inhabited: “What I saw was ugly, lock step, incurious and mean-spirited”
NEW YORK POST I’m a gay New Yorker — and I’m coming out as a conservative by Chadwick Moore February 11, 2017 When Out magazine assigned me an interview with the rabble-rouser Milo Yiannopoulos, I knew it would be controversial. … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Silencing Milo Yiannopoulos: Berkeley’s Shameful Quashing of a Dissenting Voice by Uzay Bulut February 5, 2017 On February 1, the University of California-Berkeley witnessed a degrading moment for higher education in the United States. A planned talk by Breitbart editor … Continue reading
Me neither: “Ask yourself whether you have ever seen Republicans/conservatives rioting, turning over police cars, looting, setting places of business on fire, and shouting obscenities while marching” [VIDEO]
THE DAILY SIGNAL The Left Holds Itself to Lower Standards of Behavior by Walter E. Williams February 1, 2017 One can only imagine the widespread media, political, and intellectual condemnation of Republicans and conservatives if, after the inauguration of President … Continue reading