Most Clicked This Week
- What does Michael Moore have in common with these two?
- "It is difficult to imagine a more condescending view of a group than to argue that standards must be lowered for them to succeed"
- “Anti-Israel demonstrators teamed up with Black Lives Matter on Wednesday, part of a series of anti-Israel demonstrations in a series of American cities over the next several days”
- View the Israel Philharmonic Orchestra gala that was hacked
- “What Netanyahu does over the next few weeks will determine if he goes down in history as one of the greatest Jewish leaders of all time, or if he is remembered as a disappointment of Sabbatean proportions”
- "Broadcasting the Fatah-Hamas ‘unity’ event on official TV, the PA president made plain his strategic choice: Israel, and any prospect of reconciliation, out; Hamas, in"
- Chicagoans Bill and Tom Silverstein donate Exodus flag to US Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Overt #racism in the #Evanston public schools led by administration. They call it ‘racial awakening’
Tag Archives: Oil
FAMILY SECURITY MATTERS by Steve Chambers March 24, 2015 The United States has the opportunity to use vast, untapped reserves of oil to make the world far safer, now and for generations to come. These reserves would eliminate the world’s … Continue reading
GLOBES by Ran Dagoni March 16, 2015 The agreement guaranteeing Israel’s oil supplies in wartime was first signed in 1975. The US has not renewed a historic agreement under which it guaranteed a supply of oil to Israel in emergencies, that … Continue reading
YNETNEWS by Guy Bechor January 5, 2015 As the Gulf states are left with no money to spend and are experiencing internal shocks, the era of destructive Arab power is coming to an end; the Israeli mind and innovation era, … Continue reading
BSA CENTER By David Goldman May 19, 2014 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY: The Ukraine crisis has created a catalyst for Sino-Russian rapprochement. Events in Ukraine have persuaded Russia that it cannot rely on Western Europe as its primary market for hydrocarbon exports. Consequently, … Continue reading