Most Clicked This Week
- "Minnesota Rep Omar's 5th District terrorist recruitment capital of US"
- In Geneva, in front of the corrupt UNHRC "Grenell also questioned how it was that members of the council could sit in judgment over Israel when they themselves didn’t adhere to the basic principles of the UN Charter"
- Egyptian TV Host Youssef Al-Husseini: "Muslims contributed nothing to the West except slaughter, massacres, terror attacks" [VIDEO]
- Chicagoans Bill and Tom Silverstein donate Exodus flag to US Holocaust Memorial Museum
- “While her cameras and political views initially spook Tekoa residents, in 'Unsettling,' Iris Zaki manages to get locals talking about their lives beyond the Green Line”
- “AIPAC has finally realized that they cannot ignore half-a-million people living in Judea and Samaria”
- Near Ramallah: IDF forces shot him dead as he opened fire at them
- "J Street’s primary goal, like that of the numerous other anti-Israel organizations in the US...is to create antipathy and distrust for Israel, so that Americans will oppose pro-Israel actions by the US government"
Tag Archives: United Church of Christ
#BDS “Anti-Israel divestment resolutions are just a charade, a put-on used to generate hostility toward the Jewish state and its supporters in the US”
ALGEMEINER BDS Charade: United Church of Christ’s ‘Divestment’ from Israel by Dexter Van Zile January 3, 2019 It was a charade — nearly every last word of it. A few years ago, the United Church of Christ (UCC), a mainline … Continue reading
United Church of Christ Anti-Israel Extremism: A study in discrimination, hypocrisy and irrelevance
AMERICAN THINKER by Peggy Shapiro July 1, 2015 On June 30, 2015, the General Synod of the United Church of Christ voted to single out Israel for an economic and propaganda war. Ignoring the violent state of affairs in an … Continue reading